Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

I Need A Girl To Bleep Real Hard And Good. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Girl To Bleep Real Hard And Good. (1078 Views)

Imma Suck This Girl Real Hard! / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Girl To Bleep Real Hard And Good. by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 12, 2017
Now that it is raining and there is no one but me at home,can i order for a girl online?
Re: I Need A Girl To Bleep Real Hard And Good. by jagabo: 11:55am On Oct 12, 2017
lol grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Girl To Bleep Real Hard And Good. by brightalo17: 11:58am On Oct 12, 2017
Kimbra like couch fuckkking she's ready and ever willing to answer your call.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girl To Bleep Real Hard And Good. by Arthurwinner(m): 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
wats ur net worth
Re: I Need A Girl To Bleep Real Hard And Good. by ikp120(m): 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
There are runs girls online bro. Just try searching Facebook!
Re: I Need A Girl To Bleep Real Hard And Good. by ikp120(m): 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
brightalo17:
Kimbra like couch fuckkking she's ready and ever willing to answer your call.
What did kimbraa do to you? undecided Or she didn't reply your dm? undecided
Re: I Need A Girl To Bleep Real Hard And Good. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
ikp120:
What did kim.braa do to you? undecided Or she didn't reply your dm? undecided
You should know how some of these guys behave by now. When you refuse to give them face they run to their e-group to scream you wooed them. That's the only way some of them feel consequential, while in the ground scheme of things, he's inconsequential. grin

An overgrown kid that doesn't know how to deal with rejection.
Re: I Need A Girl To Bleep Real Hard And Good. by Nedfed(m): 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mr0jay:
Now that it is raining and there is no one but me
at home,can i order for a girl online?
Go ahead bro
And I see konga or jumia delivering it sharp sharp.
Rubbbbbish

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girl To Bleep Real Hard And Good. by brightalo17: 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
ikp120:
What did kimbraa do to you? undecided Or she didn't reply your dm? undecided

Yes .
Re: I Need A Girl To Bleep Real Hard And Good. by Ifakiland(m): 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ure on a level of foolishness it's looks ahead of time at this generation of ours.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Girl To Bleep Real Hard And Good. by HugeDan(m): 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
kimbraa:
You should know how some of these guys behave by now. When you refuse to give them face they run to their e-group to scream you wooed them. That's the only way some of them feel consequential, while in the ground scheme of things, he's inconsequential. grin

An overgrown kid that doesn't know how to deal with rejection.
knock out ! grin

(1) (Reply)

Kuttie Shows Off Twin Sister (photos) / I’m Having Secret Affairs With My Son, And I Don’t ....... / 3 Things I Will Do For My Husband This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.