Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,112 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:10 AM

Huddah Monroe Reveals The 2 Types Men Chasing Her And Why She Doesn’t Charge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Huddah Monroe Reveals The 2 Types Men Chasing Her And Why She Doesn’t Charge (348 Views)

I Regret Having Tattoos – Huddah Monroe Reveals / “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries / Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Huddah Monroe Reveals The 2 Types Men Chasing Her And Why She Doesn’t Charge by william3454: 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
Kenyan socialite, Huddah Monroe took to her Instagram to reveal the two types of men chasing her and also why she doesn’t charge people for sleeping with her.

According to her, no one can afford her body and that she doesn’t put a price on her head.

Read what she wrote below…

http://www.224hits.com/huddah-monroe-reveals-the-2-types-men-chasing-her-and-why-she-doesnt-charge-people-for-sleeping-with-her/

(1) (Reply)

Video: Davido Releases CCTV Vdeos Trom The Last Night With Tagbo / Freeze Mocks Timi Dakolo In New Video; Sings ‘side Chick Toh Bahd’ / A Massive Breakthrough Hits Patapaa’s One Corner - Flashnaijanews.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.