Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,288 members, 7,971,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:19 PM

Wonder I Cannot Explain - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wonder I Cannot Explain (550 Views)

Some Old School Lovely Primary School Marching Songs I Cannot Forget / I Cannot Sell On Konga / Did Anyone Receive This Mail???? Seun Come And Explain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonder I Cannot Explain by Ayemokhia: 12:21am On Mar 11, 2010
This morning i decided to go for an exercise, coming back home i met a group of people trying to separate a fight between a bus conductor and female passenger. Give me my N20!!! said the lady but the conductor was not ready to give, then she griped his shirt which the conductor accompanied with a heavy punch on her face, after laying on the ground for some time she jumped up and bite the conductor's nose and cut it off. Now the conductor has no Nose because of N20. What is this world turning into?
Re: Wonder I Cannot Explain by dominique(f): 12:34am On Mar 11, 2010
for real!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
what gave the conductor the right to hit a her? hell hath no fury as a woman scorned cool
Re: Wonder I Cannot Explain by AqRiUsAge(f): 3:11am On Mar 11, 2010
LMAO i dont know which is funnier, the man with no nose or the fact that the woman suddenly sprang up from the floor after 20 minutes,
Re: Wonder I Cannot Explain by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2010
Ayemokhia:

This morning i decided to go for an exercise, coming back home i met a group of people trying to separate a fight between a bus conductor and female passenger. Give me my N20!!! said the lady but the conductor was not ready to give, then she griped his shirt which the conductor accompanied with a heavy punch on her face, after laying on the ground for some time she jumped up and bite the conductor's nose and cut it off. Now the conductor has no Nose because of N20. What is this world turning into?
Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is this some sort of joke grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Poor Feedback Mechanism At Nairaland / Build To Your Taste, Crystal Home, River-view Isheri-north @ Promo Price / Happy Birthday To Kitlady02!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.