Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,657 members, 7,878,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:37 AM

Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP (35915 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Shiite Muslims Arrested With Petrol Bombs, Hard Drugs. Photos / Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by HITTED(m): 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
This lie smell sotay I perceive am for real life. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
deji17:
IPOB: Lethal weapons recovered from Kanu’s residence, says Abia CP
Published October 12, 2017

PUNCH

The Commissioner of Police in Abia, Mr Anthony Ogbizi, has said that lethal weapons, including petrol bombs and one double-barrel gun, were recovered during last Sunday’s raid on the residence of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu.

Ogbizi told newsmen on Thursday that the items were recovered during a joint operation by security personnel in the state.

He said that the petrol bombs were found in buckets and incriminating documents and letters, concerning IPOB’s activities and plans, were also recovered during the raid.

He said that the raid was carried out based on an intelligence report, regarding the continued activities of some members of the group.

Ogbizi said, “We recovered many of Biafra’s insignia, a staff of office and some of those items are being analysed.”

The police boss said that the operation also led to the arrest of one suspected member of IPOB.

He said that the team also discovered the telephone numbers of the group’s zonal coordinators adding that all the communications between the leadership of the group and their collaborators would be thoroughly analysed.

Ogbizi said that a Biafran flag was also found hanging on a telecommunications mast in the area.

According to him, the police will ask the Nigeria Communications Commission to sanction any telecommunication company that allowed its mast to be used to host Biafran flags.

He said that the activities of IPOB in the Southeast were “stirring insurrection” and that security agencies would not fold their arms and watch the group foment violence in the country.

He said that members of the group allegedly set a police station and van ablaze in Aba, and also attacked a military patrol team in Umuahia.

The police chief said that similar joint operations would be carried out intermittently in Kanu’s residence, anytime they received intelligence report that offensive weapons were brought to the place.

He said that it was wrong to say that the military was taking over the duties of the police rather the action should be seen as a synergy between the two organisations to check security challenges.

Ogbizi said that he would not hesitate to invite the army anytime the security situation in the state grew beyond the capacity of the police.

NAN
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/ipob-lethal-weapons-recovered-from-kanus-residence-says-abia-cp/amp/

And the news is being posted by a yoruba......deji

Mtcheew....

Igbos nobody likes u people......

Fight alone.....

Yoruba sha...

1 Like

Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
marv1:
When kanu was displaying his madness as if he had one back bone from North Korea , now ordinary python dance made him to vanish like mess .
Na jeje trouble sit down. You go look for am. Now the trouble is looking for you and you are nowhere to be found. I thought kanu's supporters called him their Mandela or Martin Luther King. Yet he could not wait to see to the end what he has started. What a coward? Kanu the jobless opportunist . He should have waited to collect the report card of what he has done so far na.

No mind dem.

They have been engineered and crafted to cry and appear sad always.

There is really notin one can do to help.

IPOBIANS AND HAPPINESS ARE LIKE SWEET AND SOUR.
Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by GODWIN78(m): 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
MasterKim:
As much as I hate dz NK, I don't believe dz
if you hate nk,what of the Nigeria looters, and boko haram,you love them,abi
Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by goodnews777: 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
Sharrrraaaap. Lies, lies lies. BUHARIS regime is a comedians theatre .

1 Like

Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by Ojomma: 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
No amount of lies can stop the restoration of Biafra

Thank God I am a Biafrans

Nnamdi Kanu is my heroe

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by Habyz(m): 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
Spylord48:
petrol bombs,one double barrel gun I was even thinking that they Will find Nuclear weapons,ballistic missiles, RPG etc there. what is the need of the press release since after investigations you people were only able to find one double barrel gun and not even two.
Nigerian police are really bunch of Comedians that why people hardly take them serious these days.
Are you for real? Petrol bombs and a double barrel gun are not enough for a terrorist organization to cause trouble abi, to even think of expecting nuclear weapons, ballistic missiles and a RPG speaks volume of your character. Come to think of it where is your messiah "the almighty Kanu"?
Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by andyanders: 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
madridguy:
tongue tongue tongue

Terrorist Kanu can you see your life? tongue
Nigeria Government should put bounty on his head and let his fellow Ipork yuuut drag him out under his bed.

Sarrki, Kanu is Bastard Shekau twicy tongue

Exactly on point. Let a bounty be put on his head and his hungry boys will sell him out and he will be arrested.
Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by awa(m): 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
This is arant nonsense honestly
Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by plaetton: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
madridguy:
tongue tongue tongue

Nigeria Government should put bounty on his head and let his fellow Ipork yuuut drag him out under his bed.

Only morons at BMC or BMG would believe that crap.
Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by Spylord48: 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
Habyz:

Are you for real? Petrol bombs and a double barrel gun are not enough for a terrorist organization to cause trouble abi, to even think of expecting nuclear weapons, ballistic missiles and a RPG speaks volume of your character. Come to think of it where is your messiah "the almighty Kanu"?
kanu cannot be my messiah abeg. He is just fight a cause that might not even materialize in his or even my lifetime. Secession is not something that you can get easily on a platter of gold. Catalonia have been on it for years yet they haven't even reached the submit. The only country that tried it and got it recently is south sudan and we all know it wasn't easy for them.They paid with their blood and love ones just to get it.
Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ojomma:
No amount of lies can stop the restoration of Biafra

Thank God I am a Biafrans

Nnamdi Kanu is my heroe

Your god-Kanu should have taught you how to correctly spell hero.

Ndo o!

The thought of being a slave can be so unforgiven.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by Ajekuiya: 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
deji17:

PUNCH

The Commissioner of Police in Abia, Mr Anthony Ogbizi, has said that lethal weapons, including petrol bombs and one double-barrel gun, were recovered during last Sunday’s raid on the residence of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu.

Ogbizi told newsmen on Thursday that the items were recovered during a joint operation by security personnel in the state.

He said that the petrol bombs were found in buckets and incriminating documents and letters, concerning IPOB’s activities and plans, were also recovered during the raid.

He said that the raid was carried out based on an intelligence report, regarding the continued activities of some members of the group.

Ogbizi said, “We recovered many of Biafra’s insignia, a staff of office and some of those items are being analysed.”

The police boss said that the operation also led to the arrest of one suspected member of IPOB.

He said that the team also discovered the telephone numbers of the group’s zonal coordinators adding that all the communications between the leadership of the group and their collaborators would be thoroughly analysed.

Ogbizi said that a Biafran flag was also found hanging on a telecommunications mast in the area.

According to him, the police will ask the Nigeria Communications Commission to sanction any telecommunication company that allowed its mast to be used to host Biafran flags.

He said that the activities of IPOB in the Southeast were “stirring insurrection” and that security agencies would not fold their arms and watch the group foment violence in the country.

He said that members of the group allegedly set a police station and van ablaze in Aba, and also attacked a military patrol team in Umuahia.

The police chief said that similar joint operations would be carried out intermittently in Kanu’s residence, anytime they received intelligence report that offensive weapons were brought to the place.

He said that it was wrong to say that the military was taking over the duties of the police rather the action should be seen as a synergy between the two organisations to check security challenges.

Ogbizi said that he would not hesitate to invite the army anytime the security situation in the state grew beyond the capacity of the police.

NAN
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/ipob-lethal-weapons-recovered-from-kanus-residence-says-abia-cp/amp/

Lies upon lies, in September after the massacre, police didn’t find bombs or pump action, fast track to October and the police is saying this and that now that his court case in near, i wonder who would even believe men in uniforms in this NG..

No dignity whatsoever
Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by degamemaster(m): 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Only one double barrel gun and petrol bomb? What about the IBM Nnamdi Kanu in ported from North Korea? Anyways, anything to keep the ZOMBIES masturbating on BIAFRA'S matter is what these fools just did. Nnamdi Kanu is really a hero!
Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
andyanders:

Exactly on point. Let a bounty be put on his head and his hungry boys will sell him out and he will be arrested.

No point going the bounty way.

Just raid some few less expensive hotel or brothel, u are sure to fish him out bare hairy chested on his favorite women's g-string pant.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by ozimec(m): 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
deji17:

PUNCH

NAN

Yeye people, just looking for anything that will give the dog a bad name.
We know who the terrorists are and Intl. Community know them. So you can deceive all the people all the time.
Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by positivetaught: 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
But the army in response to the accusations that they looted kanu's residence during this second raid said,nothing was taking,only some technical objects, so the army can not differentiate between lethal weapons n technical objects or the technical objects simply metamorphosed into this new lethal weapons?, this APC government NA real wa chain!.
Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by positivetaught: 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
But the army in response to the accusations that they looted kanu's residence during this second raid said,nothing was taking,only some technical objects, so the army can not differentiate between lethal weapons n technical objects or the technical objects simply metamorphosed into this new lethal weapons?, this APC government NA real wa chai!
Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by MrSly(m): 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
madridguy:
tongue tongue tongue

Shut up!!! Brainwashed zombie. Lover of lies against ipob. See gow you masturbate on the lies
Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by mexxmoney: 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
Kingbet:
zenmaster mexxmoney All nairaland mod are against biafra.

Don't mind those myopic and shallow minded mods. Nairaland or no Nairaland, Biafra can not be stopped. They are just fighting a losing battle against the inevitable victory of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by Megaideas(f): 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
People buy double barrel gun on license to protect themselves. If that was kept (if at all your claims are true), then it must have been owned by an individual for self-defense. If it was kept for war purposes, they would have found uncountable number of them. As for the ... bomb ... Nothing is impossible in Nigeria. The weapons if actually found, could have been planted there by the men of the Force, just to give a dog a bad name in order to hang it. But Truth must sprout up one day because God is never asleep.
Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by ogbu80(m): 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
madridguy:
tongue tongue tongue

oya judge ursef do u have sense?
Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by stageman: 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
Over joblessness the worry this police people
Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by 2shure: 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
Overtake ki don ova take
Heya
Tun tun kekeke dudu
If dem wan 2 knock your head
Ahan
Nah from back
Ehen
Na from backi yo
Nah from back.

U be thief
I nor be thief
U be robber
I nor be robber

Cownu u be robber
He don dey bomb am.

Cownu your head got a price
Uk go soon pay the fee
I say uk go soon pay the fee
Kemis back in jail
This time she aint going back for free
Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by danielnmerengwa(m): 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
deji17:
[b]
so you are trying to say that the Nigeria Army that conducted operation Python Dance weeks ago did not see these "lethal weapon"? Oh! I weep for my country, when are we going to stop living in lies?
Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by vRendoh(m): 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
This news came so late. ...they forgot to include nuclear weapons....
Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by Bobby808: 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
Spylord48:
petrol bombs,one double barrel gun I was even thinking that they Will find Nuclear weapons,ballistic missiles, RPG etc there. what is the need of the press release since after investigations you people were only able to find one double barrel gun and not even two.
Nigerian police are really bunch of Comedians that why people hardly take them serious these days.
But wait, is this Buhari government an inch human? Do I realy belong to this country? is this the same Nigeria about two year ago?
Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by DONFASZY(m): 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lie mohammed
Na Korea Nuclear Bomb
Nonsense
Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by musa234(m): 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
Kanu is a fool but it's obvious the police lied. Stupid police commissioner
Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by ogaibe1(m): 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Some useless Nigerians will believe this news. This is laughable
Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by Stanleyifio(m): 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
GGirll:
One thing that gives me joy in this life is this : blessed are the poor in heart for theirs is the kingdom of heaven , blessed are he when you are hated n killed for my names sake rejoice for great is thy reward in heaven. When I also remember that there's a judgement day I feel joyous. When I also remember this word no sinner will go unpunished I praise God n finally I'm most consoled that nothing hidden under d Sun thAt shall not be made open n d scripture cannot be broken whatsover a man Soweto that shall he reap......i love God n 6 feet awaits everyone please try not suffer lots in this world n still end up in Hell....one day everyone will stand before God Almighty n defend their deeds n there shall be weeping n wailing n gnashing of teeth
abeg u make
sense one love

1 Like

Re: Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP by talk2emma: 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sagay: Tinubu Already Very Rich Before He Became Governor / Malami Writes Buhari, Admits Nigeria Cannot Win OPL 245 Court Cases / Commonwealth Observers Share Initial Findings On Nigeria Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.