Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,396 members, 7,950,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

5 Wrong Impressions About Marriage That You Must Correct - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Wrong Impressions About Marriage That You Must Correct (590 Views)

What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! / What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Wrong Impressions About Marriage That You Must Correct by Rafwealth: 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
Marriage is the only institution in the world today that there is no graduation. It has its own peaks and valley, when in the peaks time you will think that marriage is the best thing in the world but when in the valley, you will wish that you never married your spouse in the first place.

One of the major challenges marriages are facing around the world today, is the fact that most married couples have failed to wake up to the reality of marriage and still live in fantasies of myths, legends and misconceptions.

Any marriage built on misconceptions and lies will simply never work. Marriage is no fairy tale and going into a marriage with the wrong ideas can prove fatal.

If it seems like you have reached breaking point in your marriage, it is time to go back to its foundation.

Going back to the basics allows you to get rid of misconceptions that friends and society have offered you.

Some of the common misconceptions that marriages face around the world today are;

Check 24hoursreporter for full article.
Re: 5 Wrong Impressions About Marriage That You Must Correct by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
Pls bring them over
Re: 5 Wrong Impressions About Marriage That You Must Correct by Rafwealth: 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
@sexy20 you can get the full article @24hoursreporter

(1) (Reply)

Sister Stands In As Best Man For Brother's Wedding / Nigerian Mother Celebrates Little Son’s Birthday Party At A Night Club In Ibadan / I Laugh When I See A Married Man Using Diabolic Girlfriends To Boast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.