Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,945 members, 7,980,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:20 PM

Want To Make Money Without Investment.get In Here - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Want To Make Money Without Investment.get In Here (547 Views)

Legit Real Estate Investment, Get Up To 50% ROI / 100% Legit Real Estate Investment...get 10%, 30%, And 50% ROI / Zero Investment, Get Bonuses As Much As You Can, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Make Money Without Investment.get In Here by Thobilobah(m): 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
I will show you how I made 151$ in 3 days depending on how long you can stay on the system viewing adverts. The longer time you spend the more your gain as you get 10 cents per click.If you are interested reach me on 09029594703

Re: Want To Make Money Without Investment.get In Here by topsam1(m): 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
Thobilobah:
I will show you how I made 151$ in 3 days depending on how long you can stay on the system viewing adverts. The longer time you spend the more your gain as you get 10 cents per click.If you are interested reach me on 09029594703

Oook....they are now telling to refer 40 people before you get paid abi...see, next time u jam website like that, try to ask google if actually the site has been paying or it just needs traffic...be wise next time

1 Like

Re: Want To Make Money Without Investment.get In Here by Thobilobah(m): 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
topsam1:

Oook....they are now telling to refer 40 people before you get paid abi...see, next time u jam website like that, try to ask google if actually the site has been paying or it just needs traffic...be wise next time
Its obvious you have fallen victim to a lot of sites like that and you really have had bitter experiences.. I posted such for serious minded people and I never posted a link for anyone to click. if you are not interested why not take a walk and get Wisdom
Re: Want To Make Money Without Investment.get In Here by danolorunmo(m): 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
Thobilobah:

Bro, I totally understand how you feel right now. I felt exactly d same way wen I came across it too. Bro lemme be honest, they will nt pay, they will ask u 4 40 referrals and even wen u manage to get it, u won't be paid. I can prove to u that this site is just one of several domains. Google d site nd u will see replicas of it and their status as confirmed SCAMS . I kindly suggest bro that you invest your time in other profitable ventures. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Uh Oh, A Major Bitcoin Upgrade Just Got Postponed — Indefinitely / Lest Talk Business / Catch Airdrops That Will Moon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.