Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:00 AM

Hi Guys - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hi Guys (6259 Views)

Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here / Hi Guys Rate My Pics / Afro Vs Hi Top Fade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hi Guys by kufreabasi(m): 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2010
I need that but in blue clolor for me and my wife, but my wife doesn't use trouser oo, only with black skirt. please hala me the price via my email or my no kb4lvu2000@yahoo.com or 08054065608
Re: Hi Guys by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2010
[size=13pt]Woooooooowwwwwwwwwwww those stuffs are HOT!! shocked shocked--- i must say this is Nigeria creativity and feel like having mine right now. . . .but , the price is so cheap? huh. . . ok , where can i buy one?[/size]
Re: Hi Guys by Prodigalangel(m): 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2010
Ya tailor will only give u something similar not, exactly like dat stuff, its 100% linen, plus those are samples nt mass productionz, but da guy has got 2 do something abt da price.
Re: Hi Guys by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:23am On Mar 25, 2010
[size=13pt]OK! , Whats the price. . . .? smiley[/size]
Re: Hi Guys by ikeduru: 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2010
MAD LADY,despite the availability of beautiful and decent feminine names ?
Re: Hi Guys by madlady(f): 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2010
shocked
Re: Hi Guys by ikeduru: 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2010
@madlady,i commend
ur matured response but the word 'rude' u used shouldn't have been there . You may
be decent and beautiful as you said,but u should know that one's name,at times, projects/characterises one's
identity and image. Moreso,this thread is all about fashion which will never be compatible with any act of insanity of
whatever guise. I'm sorry too for being hurt by my comments . 08061559398
Re: Hi Guys by madlady(f): 3:04am On Mar 30, 2010
lipsrsealed
Re: Hi Guys by ikeduru: 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2010
@madlady, your stiff-neckedness and obstinacy on your repetition of the word 'RUDE'truly corroborate your username .
Re: Hi Guys by madlady(f): 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2010
^^
Tick  lipsrsealed

Re: Hi Guys by ayettymama(f): 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2010
^^ i dont no why u bother

just ignore people that ask u about ur username

for christ sake this is an anonymous internet forum!!!!!
Re: Hi Guys by ikeduru: 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2010
@madlady,the day a mad man or MAD LADY realises his/her nudity
and antics is the day he or she is being cured of insanity . Check you medical history please.
Re: Hi Guys by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2010
Re: Hi Guys by ikeduru: 4:31am On Mar 31, 2010
@chaircover, thanks and God bless you .
Re: Hi Guys by madlady(f): 5:42am On Mar 31, 2010
chaircover:

^^^^^

Oh my goodness what is going on.

Ikeduru please!!! Each and eveyones user name was selected for a personal reason; mine included

Madlady is anything but mad and is one of the most level headed and polite ladies on this forum. She is certainly someone I will be happy to be friends with.

You attacked her first and if she was mad, she would have given you a tongue lashing rather than explain the reason behind her choice of name.

Please lets move on from usernames and get back to the topic. Ikeduru, there are over half a million usernames on this forum and beleive me when I tell you that Ive seen worse.

Madlady I am counting on you to please let it go. Remember, you cant please all of the people all of the time.

Peace

kiss kiss
Re: Hi Guys by ikeduru: 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2010
ikeduru:

@chaircover, thanks and God bless you .
Re: Hi Guys by madlady(f): 9:49am On Apr 02, 2010
@ayettemama

Thought it better to continue the discussion on Your thread.

Well, started of with display asst, then went onto my real then Field, visual merchandising cool and then, did a stint as a buyer. Mostly all  at Dickins&Jones Regent street, before they closed down, ended up buying for that major "other" department  store on Oxford Street.

What else did you ask me, were did I source in Italy, well he went to the factories, I hmm did drawings of hmm of roberto cavalli stuff.
I am not a designer and I did not keep up with the market, you know you have to have a great knowledge of celebrities,  they have a big hand in what sells now.

I also sold  most of the wax fabric garments that my sis-in-law got made up in Nigeria.
Re: Hi Guys by ayettymama(f): 9:58am On Apr 02, 2010
thanx lady

did u find the manufacturers urself or did the companies already have specific clients??

do u have contacts of any??

im still looking for quality clothing
Re: Hi Guys by madlady(f): 10:30am On Apr 02, 2010
^^ok, washing my hair grin grin.

Let me answer the 1st question in 2 parts, if you mean the short stint I did as a buyer, the store dealt with a lot of the factorise, they made  the fabric, other factories made up the designs. Quite a few ranges were purchased from china.
I also saw how the top buyers worked with the BIG NAME designers, they only purchased certain ranges that would sell in that store.

When my ex bf went to Italy we had individual designs made for us (2) each 100 pc min, the quality was even better than RB, art jeans, they are no longer in fashion.I can give you that contact for jeans, they are great, GIGIESSE CONFEZIONI SpA, NAPOLI ITALY.

I also tried to source from china. Some years back I sold the cashmere juicy couture ts, so I tried to get some made with my brand name. I sourced via Global Sources.
Re: Hi Guys by ayettymama(f): 10:39am On Apr 02, 2010
Do you own a store??

or were u sellin from home??

your a big brand seller!

i wouldn mind neither- but i dont want to limit my clientelle!

well talk more on email
Re: Hi Guys by madlady(f): 10:51am On Apr 02, 2010
^Yes I gave u addy some time back,  smiley smiley
Re: Hi Guys by shilling(f): 3:59am On Apr 06, 2010
Those clothes are stunning!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Other Names Of Hydroquinone / pick up your lady's bags / Oscar Red Carpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.