Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,304 members, 7,932,203 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 08:55 PM

Sophia Momodu Comforts Davido Over Recent News About His Friends' Death - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Comforts Davido Over Recent News About His Friends' Death (34578 Views)

Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music / Yomi Shogunle Blocks Ruggedman On Twitter Over Recent Killing By SARS / Reekado Banks Shades Davido Over Voting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Comforts Davido Over Recent News About His Friends' Death by rammyty: 8:56am On Oct 13, 2017
the real questions is "Does Davido knows about the death of his friends"

Cos if he does, No prayer from any baby mama can redeem his soul.

He might get away with it as the rich are never guilty nor punish in Nigeria but his soul will be punished

If he doesnt know anything then Amen to your prayer BABY MAMA
Re: Sophia Momodu Comforts Davido Over Recent News About His Friends' Death by boldndbeautiful(f): 8:57am On Oct 13, 2017
IamAirforce1:
I laugh when I hear some stupid haters say Davido used his friends for Rituals..

Which ritual go fetch you billions of Naira ?

Davido is a billionaire heir .
That aside, Davido's career has fetched him over 1billion Naira and he's well known all over the world.. so why would he want to soil his name with friends bloood over what he already has in billion folds .

Ko possible mehn ...

because they are rich do not exempt them from being greedy, greediness is in the heart of every man, it takes the will of God for one not to be controlled by it.

i'm not judging though just saying my mind. #lettheinnocentbevindicated.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Comforts Davido Over Recent News About His Friends' Death by Ajekuiya: 8:57am On Oct 13, 2017
CriticMaestro:
does davido possess half of the net worth of artiste like Rihanna, Beyonce or jazy whom have all been accused of being part of illuminati? See this monkey

Look at those you compared with davido, damn he is indeed rich...

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Comforts Davido Over Recent News About His Friends' Death by EMERITUS85(m): 8:58am On Oct 13, 2017
cheesy
Re: Sophia Momodu Comforts Davido Over Recent News About His Friends' Death by Divay22(f): 9:01am On Oct 13, 2017
Sirheny007:
Of course! What do you expect? undecided
Lol
It is I (in DJ exclusive's voice)
Re: Sophia Momodu Comforts Davido Over Recent News About His Friends' Death by burner44(m): 9:02am On Oct 13, 2017
IamAirforce1:
I laugh when I hear some stupid haters say Davido used his friends for Rituals..

That aside, Davido's career has fetched him over 1billion Naira and he's well known all over the world.. so why would he want to soil his name with friends bloood over what he already has in billion folds .

Ko possible mehn ...
I think say na only me da vex for people wey da feel say e use dem for ritual. Which ritual go fetch money as davido get already
Re: Sophia Momodu Comforts Davido Over Recent News About His Friends' Death by Sirheny007(m): 9:03am On Oct 13, 2017
Divay22:

Lol
It is I (in DJ exclusive's voice)

cheesy cheesy
I will keep you under surveillance..
try book space again angry
Re: Sophia Momodu Comforts Davido Over Recent News About His Friends' Death by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 13, 2017
LesbianBoy:
What of dammy krane? The idiot cant even show support! And during his own trials davido was the only one to show support! No wonder him no blow! angry
lmao,so becos dammy krane dis not post bible verse on social media,he is not supporting david
Re: Sophia Momodu Comforts Davido Over Recent News About His Friends' Death by Adaumunocha(f): 9:05am On Oct 13, 2017
Bloggers having a field day
Re: Sophia Momodu Comforts Davido Over Recent News About His Friends' Death by Divay22(f): 9:05am On Oct 13, 2017
Sirheny007:

cheesy cheesy
I will keep you under surveillance..
try book space again angry
Lol..
Booking of space is sweet o...
Don't you book space in the bank before you collect slip? cheesy
Re: Sophia Momodu Comforts Davido Over Recent News About His Friends' Death by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 13, 2017
davido d Lord is with u if u are innocent,he will fight for u like he fought for david but if u are guilty u will go Ahab's way
Re: Sophia Momodu Comforts Davido Over Recent News About His Friends' Death by CriticMaestro: 9:08am On Oct 13, 2017
Ajekuiya:

Look at those you compared with davido, damn he is indeed rich...
is that the farthest u can reason, I thought u were trying to point out that if u have loads of money u don't need to join any cult group?

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Comforts Davido Over Recent News About His Friends' Death by Sirheny007(m): 9:09am On Oct 13, 2017
Divay22:

Lol..
Booking of space is sweet o...
Don't you book space in the bank before you collect slip? cheesy

I don warn you finish..
next time, aga m agba gi oso (pepper) grin grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Comforts Davido Over Recent News About His Friends' Death by pedrilo: 9:09am On Oct 13, 2017
Fake life we living here.
If davido was an average guy who's not rich, I doubt she'll support him.
Its all for the money and nothing else and I hate such fakeness about life.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Comforts Davido Over Recent News About His Friends' Death by Divay22(f): 9:10am On Oct 13, 2017
Sirheny007:

I don warn you finish..
next time, aga m agba gi oso (pepper) grin grin
Lol
Even Lala can't stop me ,so you can't cheesy
Re: Sophia Momodu Comforts Davido Over Recent News About His Friends' Death by Sirheny007(m): 9:13am On Oct 13, 2017
Divay22:

Lol
Even Lala can't stop me ,so you can't cheesy

grin grin
I go collect power very soon.
If you book space again, 10years ban wink
Re: Sophia Momodu Comforts Davido Over Recent News About His Friends' Death by Divay22(f): 9:14am On Oct 13, 2017
Sirheny007:

grin grin
I go collect power very soon.
If you book space again, 10years ban wink
And the rebirth of Divay will emerge tongue
No try nonsense cheesy grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Comforts Davido Over Recent News About His Friends' Death by Rolandonyi: 9:23am On Oct 13, 2017
In life, God has a way of teaching us humility and I believe it's one of the crosses Davido is faced with now. He will come out victorious I pray. He will now learn to slow down on some things. May God Almighty see him through all these despite the many Nigerians on the pull him down lane.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Comforts Davido Over Recent News About His Friends' Death by Ajekuiya: 9:27am On Oct 13, 2017
CriticMaestro:
is that the farthest u can reason, I thought u were trying to point out that if u have loads of money u don't need to join any cult group?

Glad it’s your thought, apparently I see how far your thoughts can go, with your money you may or might not join, separate opinion from fact or truth.
Re: Sophia Momodu Comforts Davido Over Recent News About His Friends' Death by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 13, 2017
sukkot:
this nigga is 24. his friends are brexit-ing. 24 is that brex-it numerology number.

and you think you have sense
Re: Sophia Momodu Comforts Davido Over Recent News About His Friends' Death by sukkot: 9:41am On Oct 13, 2017
presholala:

and you think you have sense
i being had sense. adsense wink
Re: Sophia Momodu Comforts Davido Over Recent News About His Friends' Death by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 13, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Ko possible mehn ...

Thanks

I only imagine how ppl reason.

All na because of hate sha.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Comforts Davido Over Recent News About His Friends' Death by Bigbeard(m): 9:44am On Oct 13, 2017
So Davido is going Bald. shocked
Re: Sophia Momodu Comforts Davido Over Recent News About His Friends' Death by columbus007(m): 9:51am On Oct 13, 2017
Make David chill,abi he no trust nigerians,they forget things easily,nigerians can forget history of last week easily talkless some years back cheesy,from next week this issue is gone with the winds,hian undecided
Re: Sophia Momodu Comforts Davido Over Recent News About His Friends' Death by degamemaster(m): 9:54am On Oct 13, 2017
All I can perceive is BABY number two loading . Congrats to them in advance .
Re: Sophia Momodu Comforts Davido Over Recent News About His Friends' Death by Abudu2000(m): 10:20am On Oct 13, 2017
burner44:

I think say na only me da vex for people wey da feel say e use dem for ritual. Which ritual go fetch money as davido get already
so you no see ogun people we dey do rituals with human heads, who you think say dey get the money wey the head dey fetch?? All those useless babalawos wey them dey patronize wetin you think say make them dey return back to them?
Re: Sophia Momodu Comforts Davido Over Recent News About His Friends' Death by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 13, 2017
Mr Dele na boy!!! Dele na my boy!!!!
Re: Sophia Momodu Comforts Davido Over Recent News About His Friends' Death by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 13, 2017
The gal wowo sha ooooo

She is even older
Re: Sophia Momodu Comforts Davido Over Recent News About His Friends' Death by riyanxeally(f): 10:44am On Oct 13, 2017
ure laugheable if u think power isnt gotten by spilling blood n more money blood n rituals get levels no frget.....if queen bey is queening n obama n trump are leading its not surprise thy re in one of the greatest supernatural holdings...power pass power
Re: Sophia Momodu Comforts Davido Over Recent News About His Friends' Death by newslifeop: 11:02am On Oct 13, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Sophia Momodu Comforts Davido Over Recent News About His Friends' Death by terrezo2002(m): 11:22am On Oct 13, 2017
They remember God when they are in trouble but forget Him when money comes. Humans
Re: Sophia Momodu Comforts Davido Over Recent News About His Friends' Death by Ranchhoddas: 11:41am On Oct 13, 2017
sukkot:
this nigga is 24. his friends are brexit-ing. 24 is that brex-it numerology number.
Craze man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tope Olowoniya Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Jackie Chan To Visit Nigeria Sept. 4 / Timaya’s 2nd Daughter, Grace Celebrates Her 2nd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.