Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,751 members, 7,875,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

2face, Teju Babyface And King Sunny Ade (Pictured) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face, Teju Babyface And King Sunny Ade (Pictured) (25942 Views)

Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) / Teju Babyface, Wife Tobi And Their Twins (Photos) / Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face, Teju Babyface And King Sunny Ade (Pictured) by enemyofprogress: 9:52am On Oct 13, 2017
ramdris:
Cool pics I agree... But what's Teju into now...?
he is into kidnapping
Re: 2face, Teju Babyface And King Sunny Ade (Pictured) by miqos02(m): 9:53am On Oct 13, 2017
sKeetz:
Friends please, I need your help. I left my mouth open for ground as I was sleeping last night and a big rat entered my mouth and ran into my tummy.

Now the rat is running around my tummy. I can feel it all over me, it is disturbing me so much. I am planning to swallow a cat to kill the rat or take rat poison to kill it. I need advice, what should I really do to remedy this situation? Or should I swallow a bomb? Please I need your advice before this rat finish my intestine.
you are safe with RAT POISON my brother
Re: 2face, Teju Babyface And King Sunny Ade (Pictured) by unitysheart(m): 9:56am On Oct 13, 2017
Baba Sunny Ade is ever shiny...

1 Like

Re: 2face, Teju Babyface And King Sunny Ade (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 13, 2017
rawpadgin:
why is teju reducing in size?

E get wen he take big before?
Re: 2face, Teju Babyface And King Sunny Ade (Pictured) by Ediomo12(m): 10:00am On Oct 13, 2017
Cute pictures
Re: 2face, Teju Babyface And King Sunny Ade (Pictured) by ruffDiamond: 10:09am On Oct 13, 2017
Tuface is my guy but make Im go settle black face for thieving his song to rise to fame sad I hate intellectual contents thief and plagiarist more any other thing! Tuface is a fraud!admit it for once and make amend ..nothing spoil sad
Re: 2face, Teju Babyface And King Sunny Ade (Pictured) by ibkkk(f): 10:10am On Oct 13, 2017
correctguy101:

Beautiful witch. How last night meeting? cheesy

Very well...you were absent,why?
Re: 2face, Teju Babyface And King Sunny Ade (Pictured) by joenor(m): 10:12am On Oct 13, 2017
See king sunny, aging already... nice pics
Re: 2face, Teju Babyface And King Sunny Ade (Pictured) by Diso60090(m): 10:16am On Oct 13, 2017
Na so 2face come dry for head
Re: 2face, Teju Babyface And King Sunny Ade (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 13, 2017
ramdris:

Aproko una like to ask question what re u into sef
Re: 2face, Teju Babyface And King Sunny Ade (Pictured) by Softhands(m): 10:27am On Oct 13, 2017
Wetin concernth u
ramdris:
Re: 2face, Teju Babyface And King Sunny Ade (Pictured) by Origin(f): 10:28am On Oct 13, 2017
King sunny ade looking young and fresh.

O ba fowo ola kan mi.

Let them say.
Re: 2face, Teju Babyface And King Sunny Ade (Pictured) by Rutley(m): 10:36am On Oct 13, 2017
KSA is maxi cute even at old age. May your days be elongared more and more sir
Re: 2face, Teju Babyface And King Sunny Ade (Pictured) by 8stargeneral: 11:01am On Oct 13, 2017
Datz cool,whn d new generations meet old generations its amazing
Re: 2face, Teju Babyface And King Sunny Ade (Pictured) by UbanmeUdie: 11:01am On Oct 13, 2017
shocked

Teju looks more like El Rufai now!

grin
Re: 2face, Teju Babyface And King Sunny Ade (Pictured) by correctguy101(m): 11:05am On Oct 13, 2017
ibkkk:

Very well...you were absent,why?
You didn't come for me as agreed na. Can you come over tonight? undecided
Re: 2face, Teju Babyface And King Sunny Ade (Pictured) by correctguy101(m): 11:07am On Oct 13, 2017
Rutley:
KSA is maxi cute even at old age. May your days be elongared more and more sir

I like people like you. Always wishing other people well.

May God bless you and Grant you long life too
Re: 2face, Teju Babyface And King Sunny Ade (Pictured) by stellytwinkle(f): 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
If you swallow the cat, it might take a while before the cat catches the rat. This would involve too much running. I will advise you as a friendly friend to take rat poison, it will work faster. Thank me after
sKeetz:
Friends please, I need your help. I left my mouth open for ground as I was sleeping last night and a big rat entered my mouth and ran into my tummy.

Now the rat is running around my tummy. I can feel it all over me, it is disturbing me so much. I am planning to swallow a cat to kill the rat or take rat poison to kill it. I need advice, what should I really do to remedy this situation? Or should I swallow a bomb? Please I need your advice before this rat finish my intestine.
grin
Re: 2face, Teju Babyface And King Sunny Ade (Pictured) by stellytwinkle(f): 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
miqos02:
you are safe with RAT POISON my brother
you read my mind.
Re: 2face, Teju Babyface And King Sunny Ade (Pictured) by 4ward(m): 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
Wow love ds

Re: 2face, Teju Babyface And King Sunny Ade (Pictured) by iamsmile(m): 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
ramdris:
He's the Lead Mentor of the TEJU BABYFACE MENTORING ACADEMY
Re: 2face, Teju Babyface And King Sunny Ade (Pictured) by ibkkk(f): 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
correctguy101:

You didn't come for me as agreed na. Can you come over tonight? undecided

Yes,i will smiley
Re: 2face, Teju Babyface And King Sunny Ade (Pictured) by correctguy101(m): 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
ibkkk:

Yes,i will smiley

PM daddy sharpaly na cool
Re: 2face, Teju Babyface And King Sunny Ade (Pictured) by lereinter(m): 5:14am On Oct 14, 2017
tuface is an old man o
see that back of head
Re: 2face, Teju Babyface And King Sunny Ade (Pictured) by Rutley(m): 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
correctguy101:

I like people like you. Always wishing other people well.

May God bless you and Grant you long life too

Thanks boss. Wish you the same as well
Re: 2face, Teju Babyface And King Sunny Ade (Pictured) by correctguy101(m): 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rutley:

Thanks boss. Wish you the same as well
wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Years After, Terry G And AY Reconcile ( Pics ) / 2face And Annie Idibia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.