Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,127 members, 7,933,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:32 PM

The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu (23420 Views)

An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor / Tinubu’s Breathtaking Hypocrisy - Shaka Momodu / Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by naijamakossa(m): 9:03am On Oct 13, 2017
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by continentalceo(m): 9:03am On Oct 13, 2017
Biafra is a movement and except the Nigerian government repents, the biafran movement can't be stopped

1 Like

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by cc77(m): 9:03am On Oct 13, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu should resume or resign....
#una-mumu-don-do#
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by whitebeard(m): 9:03am On Oct 13, 2017
grin they are not going to like this..definitely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by Erifenz: 9:03am On Oct 13, 2017
Hahaha...nigeria is a joke nobody is saying anything about the missing 25 billion all they care is Nnamdi Kanu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by adult91: 9:04am On Oct 13, 2017
Everybody wants to gain relevance with nnamdi
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by sukkot: 9:05am On Oct 13, 2017
nnamdi kanu achieved what he came here to do which is get enough money to return to england and cash down for a house in england. he has achieved that. now he is going to retire with his family in england. smart man. diabolical but smart

as for those who got suckered into the scam and lost their life in it ? oh well hell

11 Likes

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by Sirheny007(m): 9:05am On Oct 13, 2017
sarrki:
A fraudster can't reign forever

He only reigned among ignorant fools

Sarrki my man!
Masturbating with a picture of Nnamdi Kanu de give you one kin sexual gratification of the highest unimaginable proportions.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by asawanathegreat(m): 9:06am On Oct 13, 2017
Kanu d Zoo commander is still falling like naira against Dollars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by Sirheny007(m): 9:07am On Oct 13, 2017
adult91:
f
continentalceo:
K
naijamakossa:
bumi10:
hmm

oh
kay29000:
Hmm
lovingyouhun:
Na so
crackerspub:
sad
unnamebo:
What a wawu

It beats me how people can be negotiating for land when we are discussing a very sensitive case such as this. angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:07am On Oct 13, 2017
I am Igbo, been here for about 4 years maybe more, anyone who knows me here on NL or read through my old posts can tell you that I am 110% behind the igbo struggle, however Kanu just wasn't the one to make it happen.

I wrote about this here and some igbos choose to call me names.

https://www.nairaland.com/3995095/biafra-ss-time-kanu-rethink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by ipobarecriminals: 9:09am On Oct 13, 2017
cool wink nice .Pity those Gala/lacasa,fake" Samsong" charger seller boys the renowned hunchback terrorist scammed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 13, 2017
madridguy:
Ipork Juwush grin grin grin
Aboki Pakistain
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by Pesuzok(m): 9:15am On Oct 13, 2017
DieBuhari:
Stupid Yoruba Muslim.
You want restructuring, what have you done to see it actualized other than insulting Kanu then adding that you prefer restructuring?
Typical 2 faced and double mouthed Yoruba Muslim.

Define restructuring and what have you done to see it actualized?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 13, 2017
DieBuhari:
Stupid Yoruba Muslim.
You want restructuring, what have you done to see it actualized other than insulting Kanu then adding that you prefer restructuring?
Typical 2 faced and double mouthed Yoruba Muslim.
mumu of the century you are,mother fu*****ng ethnic bigot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by tishbite41(m): 9:20am On Oct 13, 2017
the gospel according to St Afonja
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by continentalceo(m): 9:20am On Oct 13, 2017
Sirheny007:

It beats me how people can be negotiating for land when we are discussing a very sensitive case such as this. angry

Go die jor. Biafra's fate is decided
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by Pesuzok(m): 9:20am On Oct 13, 2017
Spylord48:
Nnamdi Kanu was destined to fail right from the beginning of his agitations. It was only a matter of time. Secession isn't something that you can get easily in this present era and no country will support a group in another country to seceed because they themselves have different groups in their countries trying to seceed too.IPOB made a big mistakes. How will Kanu a non entity demand from government to give him a date for referendum that isn't in our constitution just like that?
Ipob should have used this opportunity to form a political party and elect their members into the various elective position just as Scotland and Catalans did.People that will fight for their cause.instead they decided to agitate using the wrong methods and it backfired.
most people thinking that Biafra will come during our lifetime must be dreaming because Even if an igbo man becomes the president today,he will prefer to get his own share of the national cake than giving us Biafra.
We should channel our efforts to vote the right people in ist. We can start demanding for restructuring ist and from there we move gradually till we get Biafra although it will take time.Catalan have been fighting for independence for almost 100 years yet they haven't been able to succeed.

I have said it before that IPOB would have taken over SE govt constitutionally because they have the number. They would have elected HOR and senators to fight for their cause in the NASS.

They alway mention catalonians forgeting that catalonias have their own government already in place. Does biafra have a govt.?

6 Likes

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by Guyman02: 9:21am On Oct 13, 2017
Yoruba Muslims have found their voices since the unarmed Igbo youths were brutally murdered by the Fulani military. Why didn't Momodu speak up before now

1 Like

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by continentalceo(m): 9:21am On Oct 13, 2017
[quote author=continentalceo post=61374703]

Go die jor. Nigeria's fate is decided
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by nobleblood: 9:21am On Oct 13, 2017
One of the most objective writeups I have read in months. Well done op. Well done.

Like many minds with good intent, Nk allowed pride to take over. And you know what they say about pride.

Where is he now?. Naturally all proud people somewhere in there are cowards.

2 Likes

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by ipobarecriminals: 9:22am On Oct 13, 2017
cheesy smiley wink cool Thank God for the Lion King,he Com back and the PIG RUNZ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by goodheart02(m): 9:22am On Oct 13, 2017
fiizznation:
Crappie bullshit!!! When that demented lunatic was threatening everybody in the country, silly idiots kept mute. It was when some f**kards saw that the FG wasn't willing to negotiate with the lunatic, that's when they finally found their voices which they are using to condemn the lunatic now.

His next appearance in court is on 17th, heaven help some people on that day if they don't produce that lunatic!!! We know who and who helped that lunatic to escape.

Nuff said.

Now you sound like a lunatic yourself.... just listen to yourself

1 Like

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by Lomprico2: 9:23am On Oct 13, 2017
"Restructuring" is in everyone's mouth today because of Kanu Nnamdi bravery!

2 Likes

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by vedaxcool(m): 9:24am On Oct 13, 2017
Yyeske:
Kanu is a disgrace to himself, parents, family, the Igbo nation and humanity.
He allowed the praises of his followers to get to him and he finally messed up big time.
How would a pig make up his mind to sacrifice the lives of millions all because he wants to become an emperor, he talks and insults anyhow and dares a sovereign nation?
Buhari actually gave him a long rope because he ought to have been in jail ever since if this was the UK or US.

Funng enough people like the op who kept goading Kanu to his Waterloo now pretend not to be part of cownu madness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by Sirheny007(m): 9:25am On Oct 13, 2017
continentalceo:

Go die jor. Biafra's fate is decided

And who the hell are you to decide the peoples fate?
Even the FG would give in some day.
So...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by SantaDomino(m): 9:25am On Oct 13, 2017
Please where can someone find a good catering school in Lagos that specializes in western and continental dishes.
Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by ladychioma: 9:26am On Oct 13, 2017
Is it not that same Nnamdi KANU that reminded you of restructuring?. Please leave Nnamdi KANU alone. Allow him to rest if he is still alive.

1 Like

Re: The Rise And Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu By Shaka Momodu by ivolt: 9:27am On Oct 13, 2017
joeyfire:
This is the first time I don't agree with Shaka Momodu 100%

I agree just 30%. Nnamdi Kanu used divisive language, tacitly encouraged people worshipping him and did not do enough thinking through with his tactics and strategy when he had the benefit of his peak in popularity.

However Nnamdi Kanu is THE REASON why restructuring is being discussed today and for that he deserves credit more than any other person in Nigeria today. The Arewa conference going on now is a fallout of IPOB agitation let nobody deceive himself.

I was and am happy Kanu emerged because I knew that even if an independent Biafra was not feasible immediately, in the worst case scenario we would be granted a regional govt similar to pre-1966. That was when IPOB pressure was on. Now the north has no real pressure and they will define restructuring as it will benefit them. Shaka Momodu and his biro can do little about that.

Nnamdi Kanu is not the reason restructuring is being discussed.
It is due to the political calculations of 2019.
Restructuring discussion is not new to Nigeria and since the "change"
mantra has now expired, it is important that a new slogan is created,
hence the birth of lip-service restructuring.

Remember that a candidate does not need the support of Kanu and his
followers to win the presidential election and I doubt Kanu will be thrilled
to abandon his god-like aura to support a candidate who promises restructuring.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Senators Back Oshiomhole, Govs, State Chairmen Plot Chair's Removal - Punch / See The People Galadima Was Talking About (video) / Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.