Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,267 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:35 PM

Instead Of Settling His Brothers Problem,jude Okoye Defends Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instead Of Settling His Brothers Problem,jude Okoye Defends Davido (526 Views)

Yul Edochie & His Brothers Attend Eldest Brother's Chieftaincy Ceremony (Video) / "Davido Does Not Carry Olosho" - Donjazzy Defends Davido After Being Accused. / Tagbo Umeike: Fan Defends Davido; Highlights What May Have "Caused" His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instead Of Settling His Brothers Problem,jude Okoye Defends Davido by Nollyzonenews: 7:13am On Oct 13, 2017
Instead Of Settling His Brothers Problem,Jude Okoye Defends Davido.

'His crime now is giving an instruction to get a grown intoxicated man medical help' - Jude Okoye defends Davido

As implicating details are still unfolding over what truly led to the death of Tagbo Umeike, Jude Okoye has come out to stand in defence of singer Davido.

http://edition.soundoro.com/instead-settling-brothers-problemjude-okoye-defends-davido/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: Instead Of Settling His Brothers Problem,jude Okoye Defends Davido by Florblu(f): 7:19am On Oct 13, 2017
Why is Jude this dumb?

Why didn't he(Davido) own up initially that he instructed his boys to drop Tagbo in the hospital?

Psquare we know

But who is IT(Jude)?

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Settling His Brothers Problem,jude Okoye Defends Davido by kidap: 7:20am On Oct 13, 2017
k
Re: Instead Of Settling His Brothers Problem,jude Okoye Defends Davido by Ofoegbus(m): 7:26am On Oct 13, 2017
Re: Instead Of Settling His Brothers Problem,jude Okoye Defends Davido by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 13, 2017
these people above me booking space eeh let me tell u, it won't do u any good!

jude should shut up now because the way things are unfolding now, you would even jump into the net!
Re: Instead Of Settling His Brothers Problem,jude Okoye Defends Davido by Sharplakezy(m): 7:40am On Oct 13, 2017
Florblu:
Why is Jude this dumb?

Why didn't he(Davido) own up initially that he instructed his boys to drop Tagbo in the hospital?

Psquare we know

But who is IT(Jude)?
you should know Jude now! how can i describe him now, he doesn't have anything to tag him with. you could remember psquare? two talented boys that were doing music together before they broke up, that comprised of peter and Paul, which peter said he wanted to eliminate one person as their manager years ago, he was talking about that Jude. can you now remember him
Re: Instead Of Settling His Brothers Problem,jude Okoye Defends Davido by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 13, 2017
Florblu:
Why is Jude this dumb?

Psquare we know

But who is IT(Jude)?
Jude is the guy that can feed your entire lineage. cheesy

Re: Instead Of Settling His Brothers Problem,jude Okoye Defends Davido by Florblu(f): 7:49am On Oct 13, 2017
Rextayne:
Jude is the guy that can feed your entire lineage. cheesy

It's alright.

No need to reply. I'm only typing this to exercise my fingers.

He must have fed your descendants for you to make this conclusion.

#OneLove
Re: Instead Of Settling His Brothers Problem,jude Okoye Defends Davido by GogetterMD(m): 7:50am On Oct 13, 2017
Florblu:
Why is Jude this dumb?

Psquare we know

But who is IT(Jude)?
The video footage Mr 30 billion released was at 12:33am. They didn't get Tagbo to the hospital until 5am. What happened between that period is what we are interested in. Ignore senior Okoye's ignorance
Re: Instead Of Settling His Brothers Problem,jude Okoye Defends Davido by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 13, 2017
Florblu:

It's alright.

No need to reply. I'm only typing this to exercise my fingers.

He must have fed your descendants for you to make this conclusion.

#OneLove

Lol I thought you said you don't know him, and I told you who he is and you are angry. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Video: Davido Releases CCTV Video From The Night Tagbo Died And His Statement / American Rapper Migos Feature Cardi B & Nicki Minaj_motorsport / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.