Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,639 members, 7,914,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:47 AM

Davido Used His 3 Friends For Ritual Purpose - Nigerian Man Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Used His 3 Friends For Ritual Purpose - Nigerian Man Speaks (1128 Views)

Chioma's Brother, Peruzzi Caught Wearing Davido Used Clothes - Pictures / Chioma's Brother Peruzzi Spotted Wearing Davido's Used Clothes (Photos) / "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Used His 3 Friends For Ritual Purpose - Nigerian Man Speaks by adetoyipeter(m): 8:29am On Oct 13, 2017
Davido Used His 3 Friends For Ritual Purpose

Hmmmm! It’s no news again to us all that Davido is in a big mess and sorry state right now

For a week now, Davido has been on a low key mode due to the fact that he posted only a mourning kind of pictures about his deceased friends.

Well, it was also revealed today in an interview with the late Chime’s sister, where she shed more light on the unclear case saying that late Chime and DJ Olu ate in the same place they visited on last that day before their demise

So, I was surfing through my Twitter timeline today when I came across a very deep and unappealing tweet about Davido, but as a blogger what more can I do than to put it up so we can discuss and iron things out.

I can bet millions of Nigerians will also have this same opinion believing Davido might know something we all don’t know as death of 3 close friends is quite shocking and strange. I don’t think something of this nature has ever happened in the industry at any point in time.

The anonymous Twitter user in his own discretion said he thinks Davido used his deceased friends for a ritual purpose. That’s so deep right? That’s how shock we were when we saw his Tweets.

Click Link To See what someone Shared on Twitter below:-

http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/davido-used-his-3-friends-for-ritual-purpose-nigerian-man-speaks/

Site: http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/

Re: Davido Used His 3 Friends For Ritual Purpose - Nigerian Man Speaks by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 13, 2017
Davido don chi chum chin..
Re: Davido Used His 3 Friends For Ritual Purpose - Nigerian Man Speaks by MayhorE(m): 8:37am On Oct 13, 2017
I guess the man is also into it
Re: Davido Used His 3 Friends For Ritual Purpose - Nigerian Man Speaks by Baawaa(m): 9:02am On Oct 13, 2017
All I know is nothing is hidden before God
Re: Davido Used His 3 Friends For Ritual Purpose - Nigerian Man Speaks by teresafaith: 9:06am On Oct 13, 2017
Whoever that lunatic is should better hush his mouth before it lands him in trouble.

And if he's quite sure about his claims, he shouldn't be hiding under anonymous

Fool

(1) (Reply)

HOT!! See Drake’s 31st Birthday In L.A. Crawling With Celebs [video] / Rihanna Is The Perfect Egyptian Queen For Vogue Arabia / Solidstar & Ice Prince Hangs Out On A Normal Level, With Weed And Drink (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.