Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

This Is Barbaric - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Barbaric (552 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB / Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari / Barbaric Execution Of Boko Haram Suspects: 9 NGOs Demand An Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Barbaric by lipuka(m): 9:18am On Mar 11, 2010
I have to share my anger, and disgust with those who feel and condemn the vicious attack on innecent women and children in Jos. Who in his right mind, would finance, arange, organize and sponsor a group of mindless lunatics to go and butcher defenseless women and children.Such a person is worse than an slowpoke and deserves to rot in hell. And even that would be merciful for such a person.

Ther may be some grievances, but that is not the way to resolve them. Whether it is to fight for your rights, as in Kenya, or revenge, there can be no justification in killing innocent people. They are not the cause. If you have to kill someone, then attack those responsible and leave the innocent alone.

My heart goes out to the families of those who lost their loved ones. MAY GOD REST THEM IN ETERNAL PEACE

(1) (Reply)

Confession Of Jos Mayhem Suspects. / Who Are The Niger Delta / Multiple Taxation By Local Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.