Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month (4988 Views)

Transferwise Account In Nigeria. I Need More Enlightenment / Hurry Fast And Earn 100k In 2days! / Please, I Need Enlightenment On How To Start BITCOIN TRADING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by yahsobur(m): 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
I will advance you to go into mini importation business. Is the business of the moment because we mostly on importation goods.

I have a well detailed mini importation video that tell you mostly everything about mini importation and it goes for #5k and I will also give you a bonus video on how to make cool money from Facebook easily.

Call/WhatsApp me on 08072112724 for more derails, thanks.
Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by yahsobur(m): 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
I will advance you to go into mini importation business. Is the business of the moment because we mostly on importation goods.

I have a well detailed mini importation video that tell you mostly everything about mini importation and it goes for a token
and I will also give you a bonus video on how to make cool money from Facebook easily.

Call/WhatsApp me on 08072112724 for more derails, thanks.
Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by mathecooo: 11:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
I have interest. My Email add:sunkanmimat@gmail.com
Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
OVER THE PAST WEEK,I LEARNT THAT IF INDEED YOU HAVE MADE THE DECISION TO BE SINCERE IN ALL YOU DO,THEN YOU MUST BE SINCERE ALL THE TIME,BECAUSE JUST ONE MOMENT OF INSINCERITY COULD SPOIL YOUR GOOD REPUTATION OVER THE YEARS....BACK TO NORMAL...LOL...MY CUSTOM TRADING TOOL ON POINT AGAIN

Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by CeeKay17: 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
GoldenHeart123:
BE CAREFUL WITH WE NIGERIANS,WE CAN BE FUNNY AT TIMES...YOU CAN ACHIEVE A LOT WITH YOUR MONEY IF YOU BELIEVE...I AM A BINARY OPTIONS TRADER AND I MAKE AT LEAST $50 EVERYDAY,ALTHOUGH I WOULDN'T MAKE IT AN INVESTMENT ADVICE FOR YOU BECAUSE IT CARRIES HIGH RISK...BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? I TRADE MONDAY TO FRIDAY,continuesly every month AND IT IS A STEADY SOURCE OF INCOME FOR ME...YOU CAN ACHIEVE A LOT WITH THAT N100K, JUST LET ME KNOW IFF YOU ARE INTERESTED THEN I WILL GIVE YOU A VERY SIMPLE CUSTOMIZED TOOL THAT HELPS ME MAKE MONEY EVERYDAY.....QUOTE ME....I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU FOR FREE,I MEAN IT AND I WILL GUIDE YOU(OPTIONAL) TILL YOU MAKE MORE THAN N200K IN LESS THAN 4WEEKS....YOU WON'T GIVE ME YOUR MONEY....SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.THANKS
Hello bro. I'm interested in learning. Please how can I reach you.
Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by boyeayo(m): 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2017
It's very possible my brother, if you are ready
Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2017
CALL ME OR WHATSAPP...CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by iamolex002: 11:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
I invest with a registered company. started since April. I get asmuch as 2.9% of my investment daily. you can chat me up on WhatsApp for proof and how it operates 0*8*1*1*2*9*0*0*8*6*5
Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
DON'T BE DECEIVED,THE RICH ARE GETTING RICHER,WHILE THE POOR ARE GETTING POORER,AND THIS IS BECAUSE THE POOR KEEP LOOKING FOR FREE THINGS THAT NEVER EXIST...CHANGE YOUR MENTALITY AND SEE A CHANGE OF RESULT...

Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by iamolex002: 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
I have an investment I am into. it's a registered company. started since April. I get as much as 2.9% of my investment daily. you can chat me up on WhatsApp for proof and how it operates. i have been able to recover from my lost in Ponzi. 0*8*1*1*2*9*0*0*8*6*5
Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by U1(m): 10:55am On Nov 02, 2017
CeeKay17:

Hello bro. I'm interested in learning. Please how can I reach you.

I'd advise you watch your steps, man. Most people with working ideas or systems keep it to themselves rather than making it available to others. Go ahead if you think otherwise.
Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by U1(m): 11:26am On Nov 02, 2017
onlinetomola:
Nairabet....But make badluck no follow you as e follow me when i lost 170k my house rent to dem o.

Funny. cheesy You get mind o risking such an amount at a go. I have lost lots as well, but never did a 10th of that at once.

Strangely, you still advised he tried same.

KardinalZik:
NEVER DO PONZI!
At best, it is a SCAM.
At worse, it is a FRAUD.

Follow this 6-stage guide IF YOU'RE AN PUNTER; and a responsible business-minded one at that..

1. Divide the money into 20 places: 100/20=5.
2. Go to a Bet9ja/nairabet shop.
3. Get well selected 2:00 odds games in 20 places (at most, it can't go beyond just 2 games).
4. Stake #5000 on each game.
5. At least, 15 of them will surely enter.

6. Now, do the maths
#5000*2.00 odds=#10000.
#10000*15 successes=#150000.

Remove #100000 initial stake from #150,000, you have #50,000

YOU CAN MAKE UP TO #50,000 WEEKLY!
IT WORKS!!
THAT'S THE REAL YOUTH EMPOWERMENT!!!

This sounds exciting. But you didn't mention he'd be lucky to win half of all stakes sef. This won't be a stroll in the park by any means.
Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by akaiconcepts(m): 6:58am On Nov 07, 2017
GoldenHeart123:
BE CAREFUL WITH WE NIGERIANS,WE CAN BE FUNNY AT TIMES...YOU CAN ACHIEVE A LOT WITH YOUR MONEY IF YOU BELIEVE...I AM A BINARY OPTIONS TRADER AND I MAKE AT LEAST $50 EVERYDAY,ALTHOUGH I WOULDN'T MAKE IT AN INVESTMENT ADVICE FOR YOU BECAUSE IT CARRIES HIGH RISK...BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? I TRADE MONDAY TO FRIDAY,continuesly every month AND IT IS A STEADY SOURCE OF INCOME FOR ME...YOU CAN ACHIEVE A LOT WITH THAT N100K, JUST LET ME KNOW IFF YOU ARE INTERESTED THEN I WILL GIVE YOU A VERY SIMPLE CUSTOMIZED TOOL THAT HELPS ME MAKE MONEY EVERYDAY.....QUOTE ME....I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU FOR FREE,I MEAN IT AND I WILL GUIDE YOU(OPTIONAL) TILL YOU MAKE MORE THAN N200K IN LESS THAN 4WEEKS....YOU WON'T GIVE ME YOUR MONEY....SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.THANKS

Hello bro, am interested.
Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by opelizo(m): 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
Invest your funds in binary options with BGM FINANCE AND INVESMENT.CO.LTD. you open and fund your account while we manage it . you share the profits 50%-50% on a weekly basis.for more detail call:08132816423.
Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by Dollabiz: 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
Check below.thank me later
Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by iamolex01: 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
I have an investment I am into. it's a registered company. started since April. I get as much as 2.9% profit of my investment daily. you can chat me up on WhatsApp for proof and how it operates. i have been able to recover from my lost in Ponzi. 0*8*1*1*2*9*0*0*8*6*5.
Re: Please I Need Your Enlightenment On How I Can Double 100K In A Month by Futureinvestors(m): 3:53am On Nov 20, 2017
Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

High Income Skills You Can Learn Using Your Smartphone / Has Ultimate Cycler Crashed? Here Is What The Owner Said About It / Idle Fund Of 3.5 Million Naira To Be Invested , How Safe Is Treasury Bill ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.