Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,756 members, 7,885,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:18 PM

I No Longer Support Ipob Or Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I No Longer Support Ipob Or Nnamdi Kanu (1648 Views)

Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency / "It's Either The Flag Of Biafra Is Raised Or...."— Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot In US / Biafra: We Do Not Support IPOB - British Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I No Longer Support Ipob Or Nnamdi Kanu by Blooddiamond: 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
angry
Re: I No Longer Support Ipob Or Nnamdi Kanu by Blooddiamond: 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
mrphysics:

You are right. I find it quite confusing why people misuse the word Biafra and IPOB. I listened to Kanu and he was always explicit. He is the leader of IPOB.

I only realized I can't change Nigeria, I can only change myself, my family, and my environment. This understanding helped me in making my decision.

But if you think you can change the country immediately by fighting politicians, I wish you goodluck bro. Just let me know when you win
Who is talking abt fighting politicians?are u high on some goat sh*it weed?
Re: I No Longer Support Ipob Or Nnamdi Kanu by pointblank247(m): 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
Kashbwoyjnr:
I am a Registered member of ipob, I have been to biafra protests. I was ready to die for biafra but I can't believe nnamdi kanu ran away when we needed him most.he was brainwashing us all this while
LOOK FOR AN F TO GIVE BUT COULDENT FIND.
Re: I No Longer Support Ipob Or Nnamdi Kanu by pointblank247(m): 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
Kashbwoyjnr:
I am a Registered member of ipob, I have been to biafra protests. I was ready to die for biafra but I can't believe nnamdi kanu ran away when we needed him most.he was brainwashing us all this while
LOOKING FOR AN F TO GIVE BUT COULDENT FIND.
Re: I No Longer Support Ipob Or Nnamdi Kanu by Tamass: 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
mrphysics:

You are right. I find it quite confusing why people misuse the word Biafra and IPOB. I listened to Kanu and he was always explicit. He is the leader of IPOB.

I only realized I can't change Nigeria, I can only change myself, my family, and my environment. This understanding helped me in making my decision.

But if you think you can change the country immediately by fighting politicians, I wish you goodluck bro. Just let me know when you win
Wow...i have been reading your posts and so far so good i must acknowledge the fact that your are a very reasonable,matured and intellectual being
Re: I No Longer Support Ipob Or Nnamdi Kanu by Tamass: 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
most of this IPOB followers are the most confused set of people i have ever encountered in my life...once you do not share the same ideology with them,they tag you an afonja...stupid people complaining about marginalization but yet to them only two/three sets of people exist in the country..its either you are an igbo(biafra),an afonja or abokee...i just smh for you guys..i cant imagine the amount of dickheads that will be in the so called biafran nation if it were to be actualised...
Just because the OP denounces his loyalty to nnamdi kanu that made him an afonja...you did not even bother to check his previous posts...very dumb people..the so called illiterate abokee even has an IQ higher than this so called IPOB's....mind you am not referring to all igbos..cause i know how sensible some of them are also..
Keep on fooling yourselves...lazy people. The real industrious igbo men are out there working hard not touts like you IPOB's

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Support Ipob Or Nnamdi Kanu by Kashbwoyjnr: 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
I pity all this brainwashed ipob slaves, it will be too late when u realize nnamdi kanu is a fraudster

1 Like

Re: I No Longer Support Ipob Or Nnamdi Kanu by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
Kashbwoyjnr:
I pity all this brainwashed ipob slaves, it will be too late when u realize nnamdi kanu is a fraudster

Why can't you lead the BIAFRA struggle of you truly believe in BIAFRA? If you truly love your people why can't you represent them?
I know you are not igbo...Your father is either Hausa or Yoruba..I'm very sure. Cos no true BIAFRAN fathered by a true BIAFRAN can reason like a slave...it can't happen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

[BREAKING] $1bn Not For Anti-boko Haram War Alone, Osinbajo Says / OBJ: Indescent Public Romance With Photos / If Atiku Can Achieve These As A Private Citizen He Deserves To Be President!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.