Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,465 members, 7,968,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 11:39 PM

Why I Love The Yoruba People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Love The Yoruba People (2155 Views)

2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje / Bode George: "Wike Insulted The Yoruba Race & Must Apologize" / Yoruba People In The North Dissociate Themselves From Call For Oduduwa Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by rlauncher(m): 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ereolamide:

It's you and your cowardly forefathers that's supposed to be ashamed of themselves, for becoming slaves kept against their will in the so called zoo

The problem with you Igbo people is that, you are constantly focussing on the centre. This is unlike the Yoruba people who are constantly demanding performance from their state governments, which also include state government repair, maintainance and construction of Federal infrastructures.

On the average, you see more road constructions in the Southwest than in any other region in Nigeria especially Federal roads done by the respective state governments of the Southwest.

It is only Governor Fayose that is not doing Federal roads.

We the Yorubas have decided long before now to not let Northerners tendency to cheat on other ethnic groups to affect us. This explains why we don't cry marginalization unlike you people.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by rlauncher(m): 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
DrGoodman:

What about those that planned and waited for Buharry to die so that osinbade can sneak into the president chair, only to be subbed with a Jibrin from Sudan grin

Enjoy the change

What you Igbo people don't know is that a lot of infrastructure is being developed in the southwest as we speak in the areas of Agriculture, Power, Hospitals, Roads and railways.

While others are developing their areas by focussing on their state governments, you people are abandoning your state governments in the southeast to do with your state resources as they will, only to come crying marginalization later. You people need to be wise.
Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by rlauncher(m): 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
DrGoodman:

What about those that planned and waited for Buharry to die so that osinbade can sneak into the president chair, only to be subbed with a Jibrin from Sudan grin

Enjoy the change

Shut your trap there!

We organized prayer for the President recovery and return. We do not hate the president though we are not confortable with some of his decisions especially with regards to Federal appointments.

However, what matters to us Yorubas is that we can get federal approvals to solve our problems by ourselves including federal ones at state levels. This previledge we were denied by the Jonathan Administration.
Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by FisifunKododada: 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ereolamide:
This is why I like Igbos:

After they sold their birthright to their ijaw masters; they adopted Jonathan as their son, hijacked his government but they have absolutely nothing to show for it, no infrastructrual developments, no roads, they keep accusing the federal government of neglecting their region while forgetting that their adopted son Jogogoro was the president for over five years

Two after he was booted out, Iboland is in turmoil, there is a schism in the Igbo tribe with the emergence of Northern Igbos after their Fulani overlords threatened them with quit notice, the economy of igboland is in tatters, they've certified terrorist in their midst, the children and adults of Biafra are now subjects of paranoia and objects of derision throughout Nigeria.

You wicked gan - God forgive me for laughing

1 Like

Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by rajiraymond(m): 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
See, I don't pray for what is happening in the north to happen in south west, only Boko Haram issue is enough. So take it or leave it, I don't want to say more than this because everybody has right to his or her own opinions.
Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by ipodstinks: 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
[s]
IkpuMmadu:
The President of the World Bank Group, Jim Yong Kim, said on Thursday that the bank had concentrated on the northern region of Nigeria in line with President Muhammadu Buhari’s request.

Kim and the Managing Director, International Monetary Fund, Christine Lagarde, who spoke at separate press conferences in Washington DC, United States, also advised Buhari to invest in things that would enhance economic growth.

This was said not by kanu nnamdi, not by IPOB, not by Igbo but by oyibo

Now where are the Yoruba the shouted change ..see your life ,7na see una....when better south keep saying it you call them all sorts of name...knowing how you talk..they ignored them

Now where are the Yoruba today....
[/s]Attention seeking pig. Go and face your dwindling life.

Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by ipodstinks: 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
rlauncher:

The problem with you Igbo people is that, you are constantly focussing on the centre. This is unlike the Yoruba people who are constantly demanding performance from their state governments, which also include state government repair, maintainance and construction of Federal infrastructures.

On the average, you see more road constructions in the Southwest than in any other region in Nigeria especially Federal roads done by the respective state governments of the Southwest.

It is only Governor Fayose that is not doing Federal roads.

We the Yorubas have decided long before now to not let Northerners tendency to cheat on other ethnic groups to affect us. This explains why we don't cry marginalization unlike you people.
You are quoting wrong person.
Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
Afonjaaaa

Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by IkpuMmadu: 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
rlauncher:

What you Igbo people don't know is that a lot of infrastructure is being developed in the southwest as we speak in the areas of Agriculture, Power, Hospitals, Roads and railways.

While others are developing their areas by focussing on their state governments, you people are abandoning your state governments in the southeast to do with your state resources as they will, only to come crying marginalization later. You people need to be wise.

0ga point out these infrastructure biko
Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by mike404(m): 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
They would bring down this thread ....trust them and how the truth hurts them like craze...Yoruba are the biggest loosers today in power scheme....the Igbo wrote these guys off since 2015 AD
YORUBA MUSLIMS ARE THE PROBLEM BRUH. DONT GENERALIZE

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikwere Boys Why Were You Wailing Over Ipob Sit-at-home On Radio? / Senator Adeleke Prostrates Before Oluwo Of Iwo And Not For Omisore / Report VP Osinbajo To Daddy GO - Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Begs Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.