Stats: 3,198,373 members, 7,968,007 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:15 PM

She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? (22345 Views)

Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment (2) (3) (4)

Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Bless that’s what we are Nigerians for to help each other progress in peace and unity

Amen to that Sis...You're in my circle by the way, when the time hits, i'll knock on you, stay visible and don't be like me...

Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Amen to that Sis...You're in my circle by the way, when the time hits, i'll knock on you, stay visible and don't be like me...
God willing I am here and I’m curious though what role did you play?
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
solasoulmusic:
God willing I am here and I’m curious though what role did you play?

Lol the secret chat leaker, the villain and the hated and bashed-on... wink
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Lol the secret chat leaker, the villain and the hated and bashed-on... wink

Where did you leak them too? Ahhh it’s oksy sha were you tempted too or just being deviant
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Where did you leak them too? Ahhh it’s oksy sha were you tempted too or just being deviant

I didnt leak like that, just a short peice showing me appealing to someone to let an issue be, after we had a spat offline just 24hours before..Felt it was inappropriate to hit on me within a short notice...that was how it started
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by mctowel01: 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
babtaima:
I didn't ask for her Facebook password.. we just started dating.. I'm not insecure but I've heard many things about her before we started dating (that she has a lot of orbiters (guys hitting on her 247)).

and saw her flirt messages with her Ex, nothing out of the norm.
Mine also did the same recently... but after that followed a confession of how she slept with my friend.
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I didnt leak like that, just a short peice showing me appealing to someone to let an issue be, after we had a spat offline just 24hours before..Felt it was inappropriate to hit on me within a short notice...that was how it started

Wait after attacking you the person now began hitting on you? Are you female ? Sorry

I can imagine the pages you gave me
Didn’t have that o
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Wait after attacking you the person now began hitting on you? Are you female ? Sorry

I can imagine the pages you gave me
Didn’t have that o

Lol..Haba Sola, i'm male nau...Lolz...

Long story, it was the supporters of the person involved ni jare...not the person actually
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Lol..Haba Sola, i'm male nau...Lolz...

Long story, it was the supporters of the person involved ni jare...not the person actually

I had to ask na there’s no indication on your profile na . Okay the dust will settle make appologies and move forward don’t leave sha
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
solasoulmusic:

I had to ask na there’s no indication on your profile na . Okay the dust will settle make appologies and move forward don’t leave sha

I hope so.. emotions got entangled, and since i'm a traveller and failed on this mission...who knows..i enjoyed the past couple of days sha, many interesting threads
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I hope so.. emotions got entangled, and since i'm a traveller and failed on this mission...who knows..i enjoyed the past couple of days sha, many interesting threads

Trust me I’m digging but bless you can’t erase the past you can only improve keep The ID so you never fall that low Again
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Trust me I’m digging but bless you can’t erase the past you can only improve keep The ID so you never fall that low Again

True...Wise words..I'll try, but emotions got involved, you how things are when the heart is involved, to completely absolve guilt, i chose to bail...But maybe sha...okay cause of your sound advice and many amazing females i've met over the past one week, i'll stay another four months and then deactivate... kiss
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
supersystemsnig:

True...Wise words..I'll try, but emotions got involved, you how things are when the heart is involved, to completely absolve guilt, i chose to bail...But maybe sha...okay cause of your sound advice and many amazing females i've met over the past one week, i'll stay another four months and then deactivate... kiss

Dem too plenty lol no wahala
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Dem too plenty lol no wahala

Plenty ke...The figures dont appeal to me..Give me an intelligent lady, and i'm content..straight up

Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Plenty ke...The figures dont appeal to me..Give me an intelligent lady, and i'm content..straight up
was just going by what I saw o nice It’s an honest trait am glad you will stay
Re: She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? by kendylet(f): 10:54am On Oct 20, 2017
babtaima:
I didn't ask for her Facebook password.. we just started dating.. I'm not insecure but I've heard many things about her before we started dating (that she has a lot of orbiters (guys hitting on her 247)).

She must have thought: 'this guy has heard the rumors about me", thus her trying to earn my trust by giving me such a personal thing as a Facebook password? i didn't decline the offer..

Also to add, she's always really nice like super nice when we're together, like this holy Mary attitude and my dad always say: if it's too good it's not true. Could she be that wolf in sheep clothing? have any of you guys encountered such a person? it wouldn't be safe to assume now that she's a pretender.. what are your thoughts on this?

Edit: Some of the nice things she's done are:

*Giving to road side beggar as we drive on a date
*Paying for the food
*Sharing food and drinks with my friends

And generally, not getting angry no matter how hard i pick on her... I think I'm getting played big time. How can i know her true character? though I've checked her messages and saw her flirt messages with her Ex, nothing out of the norm.
the question is " are you rich why will she go that extra mile to impress you if you think she is pretending

How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? / / Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off?