Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

Adesua Etomi Wins Face Of Nollywood At The City People Movie Awards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Wins Face Of Nollywood At The City People Movie Awards (24541 Views)

Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo / Weflo, Artiste Causes Stir At City People Awards With His Limo & Bodyguards (2) (3) (4)

Re: Adesua Etomi Wins Face Of Nollywood At The City People Movie Awards by DangotePikin: 4:07am On Oct 14, 2017
She is from Edo, but Adesua sounds Yoruba.
Re: Adesua Etomi Wins Face Of Nollywood At The City People Movie Awards by Alexis11: 5:08am On Oct 14, 2017
DangotePikin:
She is from Edo, but Adesua sounds Yoruba.

Etomi (My right) sounds more Yoruba than Adesuwa. Adesuwa is common in Edo.
Re: Adesua Etomi Wins Face Of Nollywood At The City People Movie Awards by OMEGA009(m): 7:06am On Oct 14, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

of course they missed their roots there. Give me your phone number so I can explain to you in details and tell you the history how those afonjas colonized edo state. This is not what we can discuss on this forum because of those mods we finger dey scratch them to press ban. If you go to katsina state, there are lots of yoruba settlements there to and in the next 20 years, they''l form a colony like they did in kogi from north central and edo . The yorubas started settling in when bendel state was still in existence and when it was divided, the moved into edo and left delta.

With all due respect, your brain must be paining you. If you don't know the history of a people, Pls shut your pie hole. Anyways, your name says it all. Developer!!!!
Re: Adesua Etomi Wins Face Of Nollywood At The City People Movie Awards by ImaIma1(f): 7:36am On Oct 14, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
face of nolloywood? Well the yoruba's dominate nollywood with their meaningless movies so I'm not suprised they gave this to their child and blood etomi.

Compared to the igbos, we make good meaningful movies full of life lessons and inspirations.

So you know etomi more than me? she's yoruba from edo. The yoruba part of edo state just like you find them in kogi state too.

I won't classify her as a yoruba actress. Those ones are usually bleached up, have hairy and big stretch marks as a result of the bleaching, overweight and all talk alike...always vibrating when talking and rolling their eyes.

Adesuwa doesn't possess any of those qualities.
Re: Adesua Etomi Wins Face Of Nollywood At The City People Movie Awards by Sorry4beingpeti(m): 8:22am On Oct 14, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
face of nolloywood? Well the yoruba's dominate nollywood with their meaningless movies so I'm not suprised they gave this to their child and blood etomi.

Compared to the igbos, we make good meaningful movies full of life lessons and inspirations.

So you know etomi more than me? she's yoruba from edo. The yoruba part of edo state just like you find them in kogi state too

ok son. Unlike you who stille watches spiderman and superman in his father's palor and imagines being turned to spiderman from a spiders bite or scorpion king from a scorpion's bite. See screenshot that shows you are not more than a 15 year old child who still rushes home after school to avoid missing his favorite cartoons.

Re: Adesua Etomi Wins Face Of Nollywood At The City People Movie Awards by mcsnup: 8:42am On Oct 14, 2017
All this their makeup be confusing me sometimes
Re: Adesua Etomi Wins Face Of Nollywood At The City People Movie Awards by Tome4real(m): 8:57am On Oct 14, 2017
cant really understand some people...whether she is yoruba,hausa, Igbo or edo...congratulations to her....i pray that one day....i will be celebrated and rich like Etomi
Re: Adesua Etomi Wins Face Of Nollywood At The City People Movie Awards by justmenoni: 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lol no mind dem jare,. Are u talking about movie's such as : Ada my daughter, Chinese the housegirl, uche my uncle?

Your stu**** is follow come in our flato language.

NwaChibuzor:

So you know etomi more than me? she's yoruba from edo. The yoruba part of edo state just like you find them in kogi state too

ok son. Unlike you who stille watches spiderman and superman in his father's palor and imagines being turned to spiderman from a spiders bite or scorpion king from a scorpion's bite. See screenshot that shows you are not more than a 15 year old child who still rushes home after school to avoid missing his favorite cartoons.

Timaya Steps Out In Style / Cee-C Celebrates Her Father, Michael Nwadiora, On His Birthday (Photo) / The Ugliest Actress In Nollywood