Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,791 members, 7,938,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 01:23 AM

“boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (28651 Views)

My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Abbotp: 7:12am On Oct 14, 2017
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Joevic(m): 7:13am On Oct 14, 2017
This one is just seeking cheap popularity!
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by agarawu23(m): 7:13am On Oct 14, 2017
kimbraa:
The little girl has a long way to go. grin With this mentality she may end up been used for ritual cause of material gains.

apart from being used for ritual, she will end up being a baby mama to big boys who will use and dump her ass after spending lavishly
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by diritalkz(m): 7:23am On Oct 14, 2017
How much is your father paying your mum? Am? I won't be surprise if your father annul salaries is less than 100k,cause comment like this always come from poor pet.

1 Like

Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by ImaIma1(f): 7:26am On Oct 14, 2017
Ridiculous!!!

Who brought this one up? Be disgracing your family up and down.
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by deebrain(m): 7:41am On Oct 14, 2017
Ritual material.

I seriously hope women read these stories.....

1 Like

Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by lovedad222: 8:01am On Oct 14, 2017
HeWrites:
A young Nigerian lady who goes by the name Benita Ciara Hindan on Facebook, has taken to her page to share that a boyfriend that can’t pay his girlfriend at N100,000 in a month along other allowances, then he shouldn’t consider himself a boyfriend.

See what she wrote;

News Culled From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/boyfriend-that-can-be-paying-his-girl.html
Your first and last name na goat and you are nothing but a 10kobo girl. grin

Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by laydoh(m): 8:09am On Oct 14, 2017
Piiko:
I can pay you o, but ur pussy will hear it

shey u wan bleep pass ur age?na u go tire no b r.
olomi loma re
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by 400billionman: 8:22am On Oct 14, 2017
echobazz:
This small girl really needs help, may God have mercy on you. cry

Children of nowadays

SMH

It is upbringing...

She grew with that notion..
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 14, 2017
Have you seen this lefulefu grin
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by franzis(m): 8:25am On Oct 14, 2017
help me ask her if her father paid her mother during dating just only 10k as salary
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by dabiriy(m): 8:29am On Oct 14, 2017
How much b your father salary
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Smony: 8:30am On Oct 14, 2017
u hav a lonnng way to go, life no b nigeria film u beta wake up frm ur sober.
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by hgnbello(m): 8:39am On Oct 14, 2017
hehehe... see me see wahala.. no worry... dem go soon use u do yahoo yahoo..
God av Mercy on women...
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by hartson(m): 8:41am On Oct 14, 2017
Children everywhere
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 14, 2017
all this type dey good for yahoo plus well well. Awon boys...... be at alert
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 14, 2017
This one that is still in secondary school, what has she contributed to her society to be demanding such, look at her like the tapeworm that she is
HeWrites:
A young Nigerian lady who goes by the name Benita Ciara Hindan on Facebook, has taken to her page to share that a boyfriend that can’t pay his girlfriend at N100,000 in a month along other allowances, then he shouldn’t consider himself a boyfriend.

See what she wrote;

News Culled From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/boyfriend-that-can-be-paying-his-girl.html

1 Like

Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Mypeople2(m): 8:55am On Oct 14, 2017
kimbraa:
The little girl has a long way to go. grin With this mentality she may end up been used for ritual cause of material gains.

I am very sure yahoo plus guys are looking for her right now
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by crisisexpert321(m): 8:56am On Oct 14, 2017
The blame goes to guys that use any amount of money to woo girls. Time is around when they are 29 yrs they will be hunting for husbands.
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Paulosky1900: 9:06am On Oct 14, 2017
grin
Donshemzy1234:

Your English needs crusade and vigil as well.

angry
Donshemzy1234:

Your English needs crusade and vigil as well.

BUDDY english is our secondary language, speaking perfect english doesnt make one a wise person, many of our youths are been mislead by this. WAKE UP BUDDY!
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Mypeople2(m): 9:07am On Oct 14, 2017
She wants a guy that can resurrect her family from poverty.Sorry babe,we are busy right now trying to resurrect economy of Nigeria.By the way,I can only give you 100k monthly if your I.Q can produce a million naira idea weekly.
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by MightyHand(m): 9:12am On Oct 14, 2017
kimbraa:

I smell some fact here
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Emercy123: 9:18am On Oct 14, 2017
Ur fada don ever give ur mama #100k?..silly thing
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by Nicestibk(m): 9:39am On Oct 14, 2017
What is the minimum wage? grin
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by tealaw(m): 10:04am On Oct 14, 2017
Yei, this girl don reduce her bride price, mogbe!

Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by whizcartel(m): 10:16am On Oct 14, 2017
You wanted to trend abi well. now you are.
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by fredpeter(m): 10:26am On Oct 14, 2017
even your father doesn't pay your mother 20k as salary after she gave birth to you.. mumu.
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by EngrXrix(m): 10:27am On Oct 14, 2017
Has she worked 100k in her life before? Stupid run's girl.
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by DedeNkem: 10:46am On Oct 14, 2017
She wants her boyfriend to pay her 100K per month for what? Does her pssy have diamond! Is she Queen of Sheba?

She is not even good looking! Why not start working at a brothel? This girl is not bright at all!
Re: “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” by wiloy2k8(m): 10:51am On Oct 14, 2017
with her fake Gucci

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) / My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" / My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.