Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,145 members, 7,880,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:56 PM

Jos Massacre In Pix And Film - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Massacre In Pix And Film (1067 Views)

Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) / Pictures From Boko Haram Massacre In Dalori (Viewer Discretion) / What To Do On The Day Of Election At The Polling Unit In Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jos Massacre In Pix And Film by Bukittes(f): 1:17pm On Mar 11, 2010
This is so sad! I really think this country should just divide. Kai this is inhuman and barbaric!! What religion teaches this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KownXxNaxaM
and
http://www.anglicandioceseofjos.org/dogo.html
Re: Jos Massacre In Pix And Film by maxdi(m): 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2010
i can't shout!!!!!!?
Re: Jos Massacre In Pix And Film by otele(m): 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2010
as much as i tried not to be concerned about this mess, i cant help but weep for these women and children sad . . . i just cant ignore this barbarism. . . . . but vengeance belongs to God . . nobody kills God's creation without paying for it. nobody.

honestly, i didnt want to care . . . i'm that hardened when it comes to nigeria, and i'm bitter bc of the civil war which the jos people in the military destroyed my igbo people. but even that bitterness melts in this video . . . . i see humans. . . i see children . . i see mothers . . . i see tears . . . .i see wickedness at the bottom of man's heart

what kind of men kill women and children at night? now they think they are heroes? anyway . . . .nigeria is a failed experiment. it will never get well untill people recognise this kind of injustice begining in 1966.
Re: Jos Massacre In Pix And Film by Bukittes(f): 9:44am On Mar 12, 2010
i couldn't sleep last night.This haunts!!!
Re: Jos Massacre In Pix And Film by ochukoccna: 11:21am On Mar 12, 2010
Bukittes:

This is so sad! I really think this country should just divide. Kai this is inhuman and barbaric!! What religion teaches this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KownXxNaxaM
and
http://www.anglicandioceseofjos.org/dogo.html
Islam!
Re: Jos Massacre In Pix And Film by otele(m): 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2010
the country cannot divide. that issue has been discussed and decided.

islam may not be the problem. i'm thinking, there is islam in tanzania, kenya, uganda ghana, sierra leone, gambia, senegal etc . . these countries are peaceful. there may be something else causing this . . . . . Nigeria is the problem. we must search our souls
Re: Jos Massacre In Pix And Film by dustydee: 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2010
shocking
Re: Jos Massacre In Pix And Film by coldhearts(f): 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2010
I think Nigerian govt should step in and stop people from photographing our misery. In some countries, even the u.s i think, people are not allowed to photograph naked or mutilated bodies. We ought to stop letting international or national people take photos, let the dead rest in peace, This is not a freak show, the photos don't help anyone. Like the saying, let's not air our dirty laundry outside shocked.
Re: Jos Massacre In Pix And Film by agitator: 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2010
coldhearts:

I think Nigerian govt should step in and stop people from photographing our misery. In some countries, even the u.s i think, people are not allowed to photograph unclothed or mutilated bodies. We ought to stop letting international or national people take photos, let the dead rest in peace, This is not a freak show, the photos don't help anyone. Like the saying, let's not air our dirty laundry outside shocked.
and let the killing continue silently?
Re: Jos Massacre In Pix And Film by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2010
otele:

the country cannot divide. that issue has been discussed and decided.

islam may not be the problem. i'm thinking, there is islam in tanzania, kenya, uganda ghana, sierra leone, gambia, senegal etc . . these countries are peaceful. there may be something else causing this . . . . . Nigeria is the problem. we must search our souls

these are either countries where islam is in the minority (Tanzania, Kenya, Ghana) or in such a large majority (Gambia, Senegal) that they have no need to subjugate others with violence and death. Its just like saying there is "peace" in Saudi Arabia.
Re: Jos Massacre In Pix And Film by otele(m): 6:16am On Mar 14, 2010
i see ur point. but i still believe there is something nigerian about the recurrent violence in nigeria.
Re: Jos Massacre In Pix And Film by WilyWily5: 8:59am On Mar 14, 2010
This is Complete ethnic Cleansing,
Berom Men Revenge Now, Fulani/Hausa Moslems are laughing at you people.
Refusal to retaliate, Shame on Berom Men.
Re: Jos Massacre In Pix And Film by Pwaves(f): 9:53am On Mar 14, 2010
this is a tribal nt religious issue. they are fightin over ownership of jos north lg. islam is realy a religion of peace
Re: Jos Massacre In Pix And Film by WilyWily5: 10:43am On Mar 14, 2010
Pwaves:

this is a tribal nt religious issue.
Nothing like tribal issue on this, this is a complete declaration of Jihad by Dirty Stinking Fulani/Hausa Moslems against Berom/Christains, if that wasn't religious {Jihad} why Shouting they Allah Arkbah.
Pwaves:

th they are fightin over ownership of jos north lg.
Dirty Stinking Fulani/Hausas are thieves, why fighting for ownership of Jos that does not belong to them. Berom people Revenge if you want your love ones to rest in peace
Pwaves:

islam is realy a religion of peace
Which Islam? Mohammed Islam or another type of Islam.
No different between Islam and Satan, nothing good comes from them.

(1) (Reply)

Abba Ruma, Tanimu Kurfi Passorts Seized / Bankole In Torchlight Contract Scam / Jumoke Akinjide, PDP Senatorial Candidate For Oyo Central Senatorial District

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.