Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,342 members, 7,937,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

Why I Keep My Wife Away From The Public - Yul Edochie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Keep My Wife Away From The Public - Yul Edochie (1930 Views)

G-Worldwide And Kizz Daniel: Olisa Agbakoba Issues Notice To The Public / Wale Jana Apologises To The Public And Has Promised To Be More Sensitive. / Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Keep My Wife Away From The Public - Yul Edochie by envoguemag(f): 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
Why I keep my wife away from the public -Yul Edochie
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, who is also the last son of veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie, who has been married for more than 10 years, has disclosed why he keeps his wife away from the
public.
In his interview with Goldenpearlmedia, Yul was
asked why his wife Mrs. May Edochie, always seem to be hiding her face from the media’s paparazzi, Yul had this to say.
“My wife is not an actress, she’s not into show business, she’s a computer engineer, also a
business woman, she’s not into the whole paparazzi spotlight thing, its her lifestyle. So, she can’t be in the media eyes.” “I could remember that While growing up, my father taught me discipline, honesty, integrity, bravery, self
respect and for fellow humans, hard work, passion for work, a lot more and I have passed that onto all my children.”

Re: Why I Keep My Wife Away From The Public - Yul Edochie by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Whatever works for them.
Re: Why I Keep My Wife Away From The Public - Yul Edochie by Yeligray(m): 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
I just love the sight of a happy family

1 Like

Re: Why I Keep My Wife Away From The Public - Yul Edochie by MhizzAJ(f): 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
Cool
His son looks so much like him
Re: Why I Keep My Wife Away From The Public - Yul Edochie by Emekus92(m): 11:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nothing like a happy family.
Re: Why I Keep My Wife Away From The Public - Yul Edochie by phintohlar(f): 1:00am On Oct 14, 2017
But now i've seen her face
Re: Why I Keep My Wife Away From The Public - Yul Edochie by LesbianBoy(m): 1:19am On Oct 14, 2017
Fine woman
Re: Why I Keep My Wife Away From The Public - Yul Edochie by stillondmatter: 3:46am On Oct 14, 2017
That's good for you my brother...

Your family life has to be quided with care and away from the the eyes of the public as much as you can
Re: Why I Keep My Wife Away From The Public - Yul Edochie by chriskosherbal(m): 4:09am On Oct 14, 2017
Cool family
Re: Why I Keep My Wife Away From The Public - Yul Edochie by Nobody: 5:25am On Oct 14, 2017
..and you still brought her to the PUBLIC now....

We have seen her.....now...

What do we do now...?
Re: Why I Keep My Wife Away From The Public - Yul Edochie by sinceraconcept(m): 6:26am On Oct 14, 2017
I like this guy,gentle fine boy like his father.
Anambra governor in the making .
any youth that doesn't support him is an enemy of Nigeria and Anambra. This is what Nnamdi KANU should have done and not agitating
Re: Why I Keep My Wife Away From The Public - Yul Edochie by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 14, 2017
its better jare. if you want to safegiude your home and marriage...keep it off social media

(1) (Reply)

Fact About Yinka Quadri / A Lady Striped Necked In A Club / VIDEO: Bbnaija Housemate, Anto Gives Tobi A Lap Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.