Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Stop The Use Of This Word "Pigs" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop The Use Of This Word "Pigs" (543 Views)

Funke Olakunrin Fasoranti Death: IPOB "Lamentations Will Not Stop The Invaders" / "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu / EFCC Teaches Twitter User On The Use Of "Am" & "I'm" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop The Use Of This Word "Pigs" by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 14, 2017
I don't know if the mods on this forum are doing their job or they enjoy the comment word "pigs" or "pictures of pigs" been used to describe a certain people on this forum. This as to stop as its demeaning and as broken the rules guiding this forum. thank you

please oga seun let all comments or pictures of pigs been used to demean people be brought down, I will do a better job, been a mod on this forum than all the ones you have.

this thread should not be deleted again oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop The Use Of This Word "Pigs" by emerged01(m): 6:45am On Oct 14, 2017
Me don talk am tire. It is no fun at all! I don't know maybe mod derives pleasure from those pictures.
All these kind things Na im dem take dey judge Nigeria as a whole.
Re: Stop The Use Of This Word "Pigs" by libertyhope2017: 6:48am On Oct 14, 2017
dammyloye:
[s]I don't know if the mods on this forum are doing their job or they enjoy the comment word "pigs" or "pictures of pigs" been used to describe a certain people on this forum. This as to stop as its demeaning and as broken the rules guiding this forum. thank you

please oga let all comments or pictures of pigs been used to demean people be brought down, I will do a better job, been a mod on this forum than all the ones you have.

this thread should not be deleted again oo[/s]

OP afonja deceiving his ewedu filled coneskull. He opened a thread because he knows that Igbos are not bothered by use of the word pig nor picture, there is no single post or response by any Igbos or IPOB to the use of the word pig compared to how yorubaas are offended by "afonja and tribal marks", so he is worried that his supposed insult is not affecting Igbos, he decided to open a thread on it so he can force us all to see it...ram it down our throat by force..LOL!

Afonja and low IQ are like 5 and 6. He is also the same person as the second poster...deceiving his tiger clawed mutilated face.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop The Use Of This Word "Pigs" by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 14, 2017
libertyhope2017:

OP afonja deceiving his ewedu filled coneskull. He opened a thread because he knows that Igbos are not bothered by use of the word pig nor picture, there is no single post or response by any Igbos or IPOB to the use of the world pig compared to how yorubaas are offended by "afonja and tribal marks", so he is worried that his supposed insult is not affecting Igbos, he decided to open a thread on it so he can force us all to see it...ram it down our throat by force..LOL!

Afonja and low IQ are like 5 and 6. He is also the same person as the second poster...deceiving his tiger clawed mutilated face.

please be reasonable with your comment, if I saw you in person and called you pig would you be happy?
Re: Stop The Use Of This Word "Pigs" by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 14, 2017
DonVikings:
What is wrong with the word PIG?

You are not making any sense.

noting is wrong with the word PIG but using it to describe people has all shades of wrong in it
Re: Stop The Use Of This Word "Pigs" by ObaKlaz: 6:59am On Oct 14, 2017
dammyloye:
I don't know if the mods on this forum are doing their job or they enjoy the comment word "pigs" or "pictures of pigs" been used to describe a certain people on this forum. This as to stop as its demeaning and as broken the rules guiding this forum. thank you

please oga seun let all comments or pictures of pigs been used to demean people be brought down, I will do a better job, been a mod on this forum than all the ones you have.

this thread should not be deleted again oo
Oga, go sidon! Why should it be stopped? Dilector coined that cute name for his people, who are you to think he doesn't know better?!grin Besides, no one bats an eyelid when those folks type "ewedu, cowards" etc.

The 'love' is mutually reciprocated here always. So sit down, sir!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop The Use Of This Word "Pigs" by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:28am On Oct 14, 2017
Ofonjas are pigs that drink gutter water

1 Like

Re: Stop The Use Of This Word "Pigs" by Ngokafor(f): 8:30am On Oct 14, 2017
libertyhope2017:

OP afonja deceiving his ewedu filled coneskull. He opened a thread because he knows that Igbos are not bothered by use of the word pig nor picture, there is no single post or response by any Igbos or IPOB to the use of the world pig compared to how yorubaas are offended by "afonja and tribal marks", so he is worried that his supposed insult is not affecting Igbos, he decided to open a thread on it so he can force us all to see it...ram it down our throat by force..LOL!

You sabi these people well well.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Court Orders Abaribe, Jewish Priest To Produce Kanu Or Face Jail / Buhari Didn’t Request For World Bank To Help Only North East – Oshimole / Photos Of Hon. Emeka Ihedioha As He Attends The Inaguration Of Imo Libreati....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.