Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,588 members, 7,944,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:06 AM

OMG! fans Reacts as Runtown Just Shared Photo Of His Full Eggplant (+18please) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG! fans Reacts as Runtown Just Shared Photo Of His Full Eggplant (+18please) (1056 Views)

Joshua Udom Shared Photo Of His New Look Plus 5 Inspiring Quotes About Change... / Runtown Mistakenly Shared Photo Of His Full Eggplant, Fans React / Caroline Danjuma Shared Photo Of Tagbo Who Alleged Died In Davido Car Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! fans Reacts as Runtown Just Shared Photo Of His Full Eggplant (+18please) by Bhelamblog(m): 6:52am On Oct 14, 2017
Looks like i've got alot of Gossips today, for ya'll.. So as i was looking for gossip to blog this early morning about 2: 25am, when i stumbled upon Runtown's eggplant on Instagram, and since then i have been unable to sleep.. Call me crazy, i am, lol..

The singer has a broken kneel and he uploaded an eggplant on IG asking his fans to pray for him, Its is unclear whether the d*ck is his own, or he got the image from somewhere, But one thing for sure is that the only reason he will edit it to that extend, is when its his..

But what i saw is a well endowed eggplant, that will serve ladies a life time memories..

Follow here to see the full stick; https://1.bp..com/-ihlQqUHey2Y/WeGjM9VLt4I/AAAAAAAATAc/xipOqYXhZ9MaqlJqn_2rZQBjn46Prm4-wCLcBGAs/s1600/runs.jpg

And fans reactions below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/omg-singer-runtown-just-shared-photo-of.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: OMG! fans Reacts as Runtown Just Shared Photo Of His Full Eggplant (+18please) by Edopesin: 6:56am On Oct 14, 2017
Xrayed egg plant
Re: OMG! fans Reacts as Runtown Just Shared Photo Of His Full Eggplant (+18please) by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 14, 2017
Nigeria artistes and iranu
Re: OMG! fans Reacts as Runtown Just Shared Photo Of His Full Eggplant (+18please) by cicero13(m): 7:40am On Oct 14, 2017
hmmm
Re: OMG! fans Reacts as Runtown Just Shared Photo Of His Full Eggplant (+18please) by anuoluwapo884(m): 7:43am On Oct 14, 2017
Nothing do you
Re: OMG! fans Reacts as Runtown Just Shared Photo Of His Full Eggplant (+18please) by DanielsParker(m): 7:46am On Oct 14, 2017
you said 18+? there's nothing there.

(1) (Reply)

Fellow Nairaland, Do You Think Wizkid Is Overrated (drop Your Honest Commen / !!!check Out The New Collections Of Miss Prestige top model Nigeria 2017 / Annie Idibia Is An Ebony Beauty In New Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.