Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,958 members, 7,896,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 03:35 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City (76910 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. / Beautiful sights and pictures from IBADAN city!!! / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by totit: 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
cool

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by chloride6: 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
seunny4lif:

You can get a plot of land in Akure around 350K depending on area and in IB around 500K upward

This your estimate eh?

Shey na moniya extension you dey talk about?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
McLove:
Help me tell them IB is Cool, Peaceful And Cost Of Living is very Moderate!
I called you in the evening but you didn't pick!

Sorry, I was at work and my phone was on silent. Couldn't call back cos my office network is always poor. Would have run out to pick it before I could hear you if I saw it sef and i just got home now.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by totit: 10:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
cheesy

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by Olarababy(f): 10:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Nothing Special Here, Jst some Third world Infrastructure...

Africans be Celebrating mediocrity Since 0000AD no wonder Ur Politician Steal u Dry.
Can u compare any of those pics with the whole south east...... Yeye ibo boy

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by McLove(m): 10:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
Neyoor:

Sorry, I was at work and my phone was on silent. Couldn't call back cos my office network is always poor. Would have run out to pick it before I could hear you if I saw it sef and i just got home now.
no let them over use you o! I'll call tomorrow morning
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by seunny4lif(m): 10:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
chloride6:

This your estimate eh?

Shey na moniya extension you dey talk about?
You want plot of Land inside IB?
That one na millions of Naira grin grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by totit: 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ib is damn too big to judge base on few,unpleasant places.

Google map has done more justice to Ib this time cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by totit: 10:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by totit: 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
Eh cheesy

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by totit: 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
grin grin

If you can't show up your state aerial view abeg no open mouth call ib brown roof again grin grin cool

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by totit: 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
shocked shocked

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Ibadan mesi Ogo, nile Oluyole. Ilu Ogunmola, olodogbo keri loju ogun. Ilu Ibikunle alagbala jaya-jaya. Ilu Ajayi, o gbori Efon se filafila. Ilu Latosa, Aare-ona kakanfo. Ibadan Omo ajoro sun. Omo a je Igbin yoo,fi ikarahun fo ri mu.
Ibadan maja-maja bii tojo kin-in-ni, eyi too ja aladuugbo gbogbo logun, Ibadan ki ba ni s’ore ai mu ni lo s’ogun. Ibadan Kure! Ibadan beere ki o too wo o, Ni bi Olè gbe n jare Olohun. B’Ibadan ti n gbonile bee lo n gba Ajoji. Eleyele lomi ti teru-tomo ‘Layipo n mu. Asejire lomi abumu-buwe nile Ibadan. A ki waye
... Aki waye kama larun, Ija igboro larun Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by totit: 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
cool

Make I add one swagger join abeg grin

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by sharpwriter(m): 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
seunny4lif:

You can get a plot of land in Akure around 350K depending on area and in IB around 500K upward
Okay. Thanks.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by totit: 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
Still on the matter kiss

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by chloride6: 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
seunny4lif:

You want plot of Land inside IB?
That one na millions of Naira grin grin

That 500k wey you talk fear me. But you can actually get land of 500k around Omi-Adio after Apata.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
McLove:
no let them over use you o! I'll call tomorrow morning

Good. It's likely we meet tomorrow sef. You are right o. Seems they are exploiting me already and I'm still doing Mr Nice guy for them
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by totit: 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
BUSINESS
THESE AFRICAN CITIES WILL SEE THE FASTEST GROWTH IN CONSUMER SPENDING

“Even though South African cities are some of the region’s most developed consumer markets, future growth potential will increase elsewhere,” Euromonitor International.
Recently, Euromonitor published a report titled: “Doing Business beyond South Africa: growth and opportunity in sub-Saharan cities.” The report analyses the fastest-growing cities for consumer spending in Africa. According to the report, while South Africa’s Johannesburg and Pretoria remain leaders in consumer expenditure, they are becoming increasingly saturated, and growth is shifting to cities in other African countries.
The report also reveals that as of 2015, sub-Saharan Africa was the least urbanised region in the world, with only 38 percent of the total population living in cities. Therefore, this region lags behind others such as Asia and Latin America, and is projected to see its urban population surge by 74 percent between 2015 and 2030, the most of any developing region globally.

In absolute terms, the number of city dwellers in sub-Saharan Africa is expected to increase by 268 million and the urban population will constitute 45 percent of the total by 2030.
In Cameroon, Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa, the four sub-Saharan African countries researched by Euromonitor International at the city-level, there were 24 cities with a population ranging from 0.6 to 10 million in 2015, together comprising 59 million people, or nearly a fifth of the market population. In terms of consumer expenditure, the share carries an even bigger weight, constituting almost a third (US$197 billion) of the market total in 2015.
As of 2015, the top five sub-Saharan African cities with the biggest market sizes in terms of consumer spending are Lagos in Nigeria (US$37.5 billion), Johannesburg (US$31.2 billion), Pretoria (US$20.4 billion), Cape Town (US$19.7 billion) and Durban (US$14.3 billion). Underpinned by a large population base and a relatively high level of affluence, these urban areas are home to some of the most sophisticated consumer markets in the region. Out of the twenty-four cities in sub-Saharan Africa, only three cities, Abuja (Nigeria), Pretoria and Johannesburg, recorded more than half of all households in the over US$10,000 income bracket as of 2015, often considered the international benchmark for middle-class households in emerging regions. 
Below are the Top 10 sub-Saharan Cities for Consumer Spending Growth by 2030:

South Africa’s cities, Johannesburg and Pretoria, will remain the region’s leaders in consumer expenditure in 2030. South Africa has been a long-term favourite entry point into the region for many multinational companies, and so the country’s flagship cities have over time developed consumer markets of a relatively extensive depth and breadth. However, the market saturation of Johannesburg and Pretoria is evident and greatly contrasts with the dynamism of Nairobi, Abuja, Yaoundé and Douala.
In Kenya’s leading cities of Nairobi and Mombasa, the purchasing power of households is forecasted to be a major factor behind soaring consumer spending in them. The country’s sizeable consumer market potential cannot be ignored. For example, in consumer foodservice, average spending per capita on fast food annually in Kenya was estimated at just under US$4.77 in 2015. This per capita average is well behind countries such as the United States where a person spends US$ 709.6 in fast food restaurants as of 2015.
According to a comment by Iryna Sychyk, city analyst at Euromonitor, Lagos, the Nigerian economic hub will remain the largest consumer market in 2030 among 24 sub-Saharan African cities, with more than 500,000 inhabitants that Euromonitor researches. This largely reflects Lagos’ substantial population, which is due to reach 16 million by 2030.
However, the growth in consumer spending in Lagos in the period between 2015-2030 will be not as impressive, leaving the city out of the top 10 list. As is common for emerging mega cities, Lagos faces challenges that hold back the city’s consumer spending growth potential. Two intertwined issues in mind are overpopulation and a lack of adequate infrastructure.
She further stated that overcrowding creates a strain on infrastructure, which limits economic growth, while poorly developed facilities cannot fully accommodate potential increases in population. Lagos’ population expansion will be slower than Kenya, Cameroon and some other Nigerian cities by 2030. Additionally, Lagos’ real Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth, while still at a solid 4.1 percent average annual rate in 2015-2030, will trail that of many sub-Saharan first and second-tier cities.

http://venturesafrica.com/these-african-cities-will-see-the-fastest-growth-in-consumer-spending/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by greatseed: 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
tolanibae:

And you are making sense to yourself like this?? undecided
We know wannabes when we see 1!! tongue The day u stop feeling unnecessarily important is d day u will u will stop feeling lazy 2wash ur panties ND lipsrsealed, so ur boyF can stop complaining abt that smell!!! tongue..... I heard it disturbs d brain.... As I am beginning 2 suspect that in u!!!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by McLove(m): 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
Neyoor:

Good. It's likely we meet tomorrow sef. You are right o. Seems they are exploiting me already and I'm still doing Mr Nice guy for them
no let them use you pa o! naso dem dey do o! Once they see someone who is good, they will want to exploit him/her! I pray you get retained after your service year
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by daewoorazer(m): 10:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
Just as it is by the OP.

One of the pools is where and how I chill

Pm me if you wanna chill with me soon

One love

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by jojo17(f): 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
scholes0:

Lol, actually, this is very true.

People forget that Ibadan is the actual hometown of millionf of people which means all these people would have old villages and family houses within the city premises, whereas how many people living in Lagos are lagos indigenes?
Check the hometowns and villages of so called Lagosians of today and see if they aren't all in worse states than Ibadan, lol. grin
I concur.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
McLove:
no let them use you pa o! naso dem dey do o! Once they see someone who is good, they will want to exploit him/her! I pray you get retained after your service year

Ameen jare.... If they have something good to offer orelse I will go out to explore better opportunities. But it will definitely be in this Ibadan. A job that would take me out of Ibadan got to offer me a huge money.

Atleast, I'm gaining the job experience already. I will start being lazy now before they would kill me with work stress.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by McLove(m): 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
Neyoor:

Ameen jare.... If they have something good to offer orelse I will go out to explore better opportunities. But it will definitely be in this Ibadan. A job that would take me out of Ibadan got to offer me a huge money.

Atleast, I'm gaining the job experience already. I will start being lazy now before they would kill me with work stress.
the experience is the koko! Try and find out from colleagues how much they pay starters! And even if the offer is not that good, CV is getting richer and very meaty! Keep It Up Bro
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
McLove:
the experience is the koko! Try and find out from colleagues how much they pay starters! And even if the offer is not that good, CV is getting richer and very meaty! Keep It Up Bro

Thanks bro. I will!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by seunny4lif(m): 11:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
chloride6:

That 500k wey you talk fear me. But you can actually get land of 500k around Omi-Adio after Apata.

For sure
In Akure with 300K you get a land but not a developed area oooooh
Some where like Akure-Ondo road can along NTA was around 300K
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by DozieInc(m): 11:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
Beautiful pictures... I will travel round Nigeria soon and see the beautiful parts of every city.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by GavelSlam: 11:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Stop being silly! Aside being the capital of oyo state, Ibadan is a city on it's own. Duh.

Ignore him.

Better still, embrace the ancient and modern parts of the state.

Most heritage sites listed by UN are often relics from the past but well appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by Laid2001: 11:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
My friend you don't know Ibadan.
There is no Iwo Road in the pictures.!!
That place is Secretariat and the other big roundabout you see is Challenge.!!

just that many novice like you expect to see Iwo road being a major gate way to Ibadan.

heendrix:
crying like I wount stop my sister is like why wount I stop crying. ..
? Me: see op lying about ib.

all this photos are edited and overrated ...Lmao look at how iwo rd look like the heart of new York. you try gan o op
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by whizcartel(m): 11:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
Love Ibadan City. Spent Three days there but I loved every moment.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan City by Kolabalogun(m): 12:00am On Oct 15, 2017
That's true face of IB.... Let them keep deceiving themselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / Dinka, South Sudan: The Tallest People In Africa (Photos) / Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.