Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,402 members, 7,881,467 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:27 PM

Kechi Okwuchi Sosoliso Crash Survivors Before And After Photos... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kechi Okwuchi Sosoliso Crash Survivors Before And After Photos... (4170 Views)

Why Did That Plane Crash Happen To Those Sosoliso Students / "On This Day 14 Yrs Ago, My Life Almost Ended At 16" - Kechi Okwuchi Recalls / Kechi Okwuchi Plane Crash Survivor Doesn't Want To Win America's Got Talent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kechi Okwuchi Sosoliso Crash Survivors Before And After Photos... by Jimi23(m): 9:08am On Oct 14, 2017
Just thought to share this amazingly talented lady's before and after photos. So that those of you who haven't seen her before the crash photos will understand and see what a beauty she naturally is.

I love her courage to move on at all odds. She should be an inspiration to you to pull through whatever situation you find yourself in. Courage and determination are the key words.

She is indeed a beauty inside and outside.

1 Share

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Sosoliso Crash Survivors Before And After Photos... by Jimi23(m): 9:10am On Oct 14, 2017
God bless you darling. You are a testimony and an inspiration to all.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Sosoliso Crash Survivors Before And After Photos... by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 14, 2017
Please someone should marry and impregnate her. Her offspring need to be seen.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Sosoliso Crash Survivors Before And After Photos... by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:36am On Oct 14, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Please someone should marry and impregnate her. Her offspring need to be seen.
if u do am wetin go hAppen
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Sosoliso Crash Survivors Before And After Photos... by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 14, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
if u do am wetin go hAppen
I have one, MhizzAJ and I'm so content with her.

Please go ahead and do it

(1) (Reply)

Let Pray For The People Of Nepal.. / Beautiful Nigerian Girls Thread. / Lekki Concession Company Managing Director Moves To Arm Infrastructure As Ceo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.