Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,857 members, 7,906,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

My Apologies On Uba Test Notice Of 17th In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Apologies On Uba Test Notice Of 17th In Abuja (828 Views)

UBA Test Invite / My Apologies On Uba Test Notice Of 17th In Abuja / Uba Test Results: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Apologies On Uba Test Notice Of 17th In Abuja by swordfish(m): 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2007
pls people let me apologies for the dissappointment i must have caused members of this honorable house due to my test notice of sat the 17 as regards UBA in abuja
i wld verify my info next time b/4 pasting any notice
Re: My Apologies On Uba Test Notice Of 17th In Abuja by rapidoch: 6:53pm On Feb 19, 2007
Ur apology has proved that u are a man of Integrity. Apology accepted.
Re: My Apologies On Uba Test Notice Of 17th In Abuja by lekkimania(m): 8:49am On Feb 20, 2007
your apologies are not acceptable i spent 10000 naira and risked my life because i trusted information from a careless jibber like you i'd prefer you do your homework properly b4 pasting anything on this thread its for serious and ambitious people
Re: My Apologies On Uba Test Notice Of 17th In Abuja by agnesoseka: 8:55am On Feb 20, 2007
LoL, its ok, everyone mkes mistakes,thank God nothin happend to u, so forgive him,cos it cud'v bin u!! ur nt above mistakes.
Re: My Apologies On Uba Test Notice Of 17th In Abuja by Raf1(f): 9:31am On Feb 20, 2007
I think we all need to be sensible here. Y would you travel all the way to ABJ just to go gate-crash at some recruitment test? undecided
You shouldn't just go flying around the country because you're job hunting! you need to adopt a more strategic and mature approach to your quest
Good luck
Re: My Apologies On Uba Test Notice Of 17th In Abuja by ronkelove: 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2007
cool have a friend dt also fell 4 your gist,anyway i think we must accept ur apology cos u were only tryn to contribute yours.better b sure next time.things like this can be frustrating and can block d chance of a profitable gate crashing next time. cool
Re: My Apologies On Uba Test Notice Of 17th In Abuja by youngies(m): 11:18am On Feb 22, 2007
Applogy accepted
Re: My Apologies On Uba Test Notice Of 17th In Abuja by innason(m): 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2007
Well i think we augth to, not only plan the execution of the test we write but also the manner we attend such test .It would do us good to take certain precautions when writing tests.Example the venue of the test.Somebody in jigawa should take a jump at a test invitation in places like lagos e.t.c. Especially when not invited.

(1) (Reply)

Nlng Invitation Letter: Help! / Mise Test / Interview With Firstfoundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.