Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,331 members, 7,891,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:40 PM

How To Advertise Online And Offline - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Advertise Online And Offline (574 Views)

How You Can Successfully Run A Mini Importation Business Online And Offline / Tips On Going Online And Succeeding Online In Nigeria / How Much Does It Take To Advertise On Guardian Or This Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Advertise Online And Offline by THESEA: 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2010
can any body tell me how to advertise my product online and offline, or if possible free advert both online amd offline
Re: How To Advertise Online And Offline by harrison43(m): 11:55am On Mar 12, 2010
Re: How To Advertise Online And Offline by Ltrust(m): 8:08am On Mar 13, 2010
Get the manual on "100 ways to send people to your website/blog" You will love the manual though it will cost a little of your money./07033097160. GOODBYE.
Re: How To Advertise Online And Offline by ellagold(m): 3:09am On Mar 20, 2010
You can advertise online by using;

*google adword

*writing articles about your product

*using of banner

*put up a mini website

*Use an autoresponder

*Write a report about the benefits of your product and servicethen give out freely.

To advertise OFFLINE you can use

*Classified advert

*Handbill

*Radio or television

*brand good quality but less expensive gift and distribute it freely.

Do research on any of these method and employ the one that favours you most.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Help Me Out{new} / I Need Scrap Equipments To Buy In Portharcourt. / Distributors Wanted Nation Wide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.