Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,527 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

Osinbajo Celebrates Pastors Adeboye, Olukoya As Unilag’s ‘firsts’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Celebrates Pastors Adeboye, Olukoya As Unilag’s ‘firsts’ (1131 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 53rd Birthday As Yemi Osinbajo Shares Family Photos / Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Celebrates Pastors Adeboye, Olukoya As Unilag’s ‘firsts’ by Ddavid32: 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
The General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Enoch Adeboye, is the first Nigerian to acquire a Ph.d Degree in Applied Mathematics from a Nigerian University, according to Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

Mr. Osinbajo said this at the 2017 distinguished alumni awards and celebration of University of Lagos at 55 which held at Oriental Hotel, Lagos on Friday.

Apart from Mr. Adeboye, the Vice president also said the pastor and founder of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministry, Daniel Olukoya, was the first to clone genes..................continue reading@http://www.giftnaija.com/2017/10/osinbajo-celebrates-pastors-adeboye.html?m=1

Re: Osinbajo Celebrates Pastors Adeboye, Olukoya As Unilag’s ‘firsts’ by Martinez19(m): 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
Using their 'firsts' to dupe people. undecided
Re: Osinbajo Celebrates Pastors Adeboye, Olukoya As Unilag’s ‘firsts’ by shukuokukobambi: 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
Yeah that's right. Dr D.K Olukoya, a Phd in molecular genetics from the University of Reading, UK right after his first class degree from UNILAG cool

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Celebrates Pastors Adeboye, Olukoya As Unilag’s ‘firsts’ by Ishilove: 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
Yeah that's right. Dr D.K Olukoya, a Phd in molecular genetics from the University of Reading, UK right after his first class degree from UNILAG cool

You're a Moutaineer?
Re: Osinbajo Celebrates Pastors Adeboye, Olukoya As Unilag’s ‘firsts’ by shukuokukobambi: 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ishilove:

You're a Moutaineer?

No. I just seek out Yoruba achievers and celebrate them

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Celebrates Pastors Adeboye, Olukoya As Unilag’s ‘firsts’ by BreezyCB(m): 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
Tu
Re: Osinbajo Celebrates Pastors Adeboye, Olukoya As Unilag’s ‘firsts’ by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

No. I just seek out Yoruba achievers and celebrate them
you could use that time to become an achiever yourself
Re: Osinbajo Celebrates Pastors Adeboye, Olukoya As Unilag’s ‘firsts’ by shukuokukobambi: 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
Cacawa2:
you could use that time to become an achiever

I am an achiever already and it's obvious from your obsession with seeking my attention on every thread.

Do you have anything to do to better your own life besides following me about like a dog on heat?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Celebrates Pastors Adeboye, Olukoya As Unilag’s ‘firsts’ by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

I am an achiever already and it's obvious from your obsession with seeking my attention on every thread.

Do you have anything to do to better your own life besides following me about like a dog on heat?

Well, you are actually not an achiever.
Let's be frank, you are not even on the way to becoming an achiever.
There is no point hiding behind one finger, do yourself a favour and let us school you.

Watch out for my upcoming book titled "Nation Building 101"

Yes I am Yoruba, so you may as well start monitoring my achievements too.
Re: Osinbajo Celebrates Pastors Adeboye, Olukoya As Unilag’s ‘firsts’ by shukuokukobambi: 5:11am On Oct 15, 2017
Cacawa2:

[s]Well, you are actually not an achiever.
Let's be frank, you are not even on the way to becoming an achiever.
There is no point hiding behind one finger, do yourself a favour and let us school you.

Watch out for my upcoming book titled "Nation Building 101"

Yes I am Yoruba, so you may as well start monitoring my achievements too.[/s]

This guy's case is serious!! Does your existence depend on monitoring my activities? cheesy cheesy

This your obsession with my moniker should give your handlers cause for genuine alarm unless you're getting your daily bread from following me around in this sick manner and in that case, I'll say "please don't stop" cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

FIRS Seals Atiku's Intel Headquarters, Accused Of Illegal Operations / Why Hausa/fulanis Dont Cry Over Lagos Despite Huge Investment / Surulere Group Says No To Hon. Gbajabimiala’s Fifth Term Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.