Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,063 members, 7,949,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:53 PM

Nigerian-beninese Player, Rasak Omotoyosi Beats Wife To Pulp - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian-beninese Player, Rasak Omotoyosi Beats Wife To Pulp (728 Views)

Kenneth Omeruo Shares Facebook Chat With His Wife To Mark Wedding Anniversary / Vera Ribeiro: "Allow Portugal Players Masturbate" - Rui Patricio's Wife To Coach / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian-beninese Player, Rasak Omotoyosi Beats Wife To Pulp by mediahubng(m): 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
Nigerian-born Beninese footballer, Rasak Omotoyosi has been accused of battering his wife “Bose”.

Some photos of his wife’s swollen face emerged online yesterday 13/10/2017. Although at the time of this report, the cause of their disagreement is unknown.

The couple have been married for 10 years and have four children together.

Rasak Omotoyosi currently plays for Hearts of Oak and the Benin national football team.

See more photos below.
http://verge24.com/2017/10/14/nigerian-beninese-striker-rasak-omotoyosi-allegedly-batters-wife/

Re: Nigerian-beninese Player, Rasak Omotoyosi Beats Wife To Pulp by Shinery0123(m): 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
OMG Rasakii
Re: Nigerian-beninese Player, Rasak Omotoyosi Beats Wife To Pulp by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
Not nice.
Re: Nigerian-beninese Player, Rasak Omotoyosi Beats Wife To Pulp by danieljessy: 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
This guy is wicked sha

He just focused on the left eye

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: Coach Zinedine Zidane's Update On Cristiano Ronaldo / I'm Glad My Players Are SAD - Mourinho Speaks After Loosing To Sevilla / Please Akin Alabi Update My Game And Credit My Account.ion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.