Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,095 members, 7,880,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:53 PM

Exportation Forum Needed Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Exportation Forum Needed Urgently (490 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exportation Forum Needed Urgently by adolmax: 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2010
i will like us to have a exportation forum for soft landing of freshers into the world of exportation and i will to render any help and share among ourselves what they need to do to start the business as a whole also i know we have nairalanders that are good citizens that can give potential link to people to start their exportation please fell free to post for heaven sake and the growth of the economy of this country.
i believe information is power and i will urge us to help one way or the other

(1) (Reply)

Interested In Making Or Selling Leather Wallets? / Get A Well- Paid Job Now! / A Computer Graphic Artist Is Currently Needed :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.