Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:51 PM

6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts (3170 Views)

Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer / Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? / Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by Realfitbody: 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
femalehealth:

mtn and her dynamic IP...try again

This is what I see

Re: 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by femalehealth: 10:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
Realfitbody:

This is what I see

smiley smiley check my signature!!
Re: 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by femalehealth: 11:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
delugajackson:
They're not bad, but I need something I can handle without suffocating it entirely.

To be honest, big boobs are good for the job.

grin grin
hehehehehe ofcourse
Re: 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by victorioushands: 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
femalehealth:

I know you are religious, I didn't fight you, neither did I call your name....why don't you do the same thing every other person does?

If the thread is sickening....there are a million doors to leave my dear smiley cheesy cheesy

All the same, abusing me is rather a show of time mismanagement....

Your daddy should have pulled out....

and you say my father is lucifer....wow and you capped the L.....enjoy your bashing while it lasts....but I can smell inferiority complex from a mile away.....happy Saturday wink wink cheesy tongue tongue

I answered you the way I did because, sometimes, kind words spoken to Satan or his lots have no results. Sometimes I just have to shout on them: "Get thee behind me, Satan!" Try and reset your mindset before it becomes too late for you.
Re: 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by Activeman391(m): 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
Interesting Read
Re: 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by Uchesis: 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
victorioushands:

I answered you the way I did because, sometimes, kind words spoken to Satan or his lots have no results. Sometimes I just have to shout on them: "Get thee behind me, Satan!" Try and reset your mindset before it becomes too late for you.
The boobymen r coming 4 ur head. U beta start running
Re: 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by femalehealth: 12:49am On Oct 16, 2017
victorioushands:

And you're a child of God,..?bravo... I don't know where Jesus exalted himself in the Bible without humility.. Learn from him dear and flee from your psychofancy and sacrosanct nature... No hard feelings...make sure you understand this is nairaland and insults violate rule 2....thank you for misunderstanding.

grin

P.s please come and reset my head for me..
Re: 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by femalehealth: 12:57am On Oct 16, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Op you must be very stupid. Small breasts are not a curse nor an abnormality. Instead of you to preach self love and loving one's body, you're making it seem like having small boobs which cannot be controlled nor determined is a taboo. Shame on you!

LadyGoddiva

1. Did I in anyway insult you for you to call me stupid?
2. Did I say small.breasts is a sin or taboo?
3. Did you actually read and understand the post?
4 Did I say anyone with small breasts should die?

Oh my!!!

Transfer of aggression is as a result of a faulty psychology, dear.... You picked the wrong person to insult...

By the way..you seem to have small boobs..its okay dear...that's not a problem at all.. Check my signature to learn how to Control them to come up...(like you suggested)

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Romantically Turn 20k To 1 Million With Mini Importation —chat Screenshot / Did She Come Back Begging. / Age Difference In A Relationship: Does It Really Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.