Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,291 members, 7,923,347 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 12:36 AM

Shipping RORO Or Container - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Shipping RORO Or Container (1194 Views)

Vehicle Roro Shipping And Pickup / Roro Freight Shipping And Advantages / Container Falls On Range Rover In Oyo, Truck Driver Flees (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shipping RORO Or Container by Buharifan: 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
I am contemplating requesting to ship my car from the states RORO or in a shared container.

My question to the experts is which one is better considering the cost of clearing in Lagos and security of the car as well as time to clear?

Please advise.

cc: autojoshng, jaid, femmy, lexus

1 Like

Re: Shipping RORO Or Container by oliverjiad(m): 7:19am On Oct 19, 2017
Buharifan:
I am contemplating requesting to ship my car from the states RORO or in a shared container.

My question to the experts is which one is better considering the cost of clearing in Lagos and security of the car as well as time to clear?

Please advise.

cc: autojoshng, jaid, femmy, lexus
sorry its coming late

I'll advice u ship ur car roro,alone,to bear the responsibility alone,CU's sharing a container with the report from other client its heart breaking most times,I mean in at the end u might end up paying more than u budget or get ripped off by the upper hand owner of the container,or shipper would Corning

Jaid
Re: Shipping RORO Or Container by Buharifan: 8:11am On Oct 19, 2017
oliverjiad:
sorry its coming late

I'll advice u ship ur car roro,alone,to bear the responsibility alone,CU's sharing a container with the report from other client its heart breaking most times,I mean in at the end u might end up paying more than u budget or get ripped off by the upper hand owner of the container,or shipper would Corning

Jaid
Thanks Jaid, but I dont understand the bold part.
Re: Shipping RORO Or Container by oliverjiad(m): 8:37am On Oct 19, 2017
Buharifan:
Thanks Jaid, but I dont understand the bold part.
bold part?
Re: Shipping RORO Or Container by Buharifan: 9:08am On Oct 19, 2017
oliverjiad:
bold part?
yes sir. bolded
Re: Shipping RORO Or Container by oliverjiad(m): 9:10am On Oct 19, 2017
Buharifan:
yes sir. bolded
make me clear bolded

(1) (Reply)

Omg See 2018 Lexus NX Review / Michelin Rolls Out Airless Tires; First To Apply It By 2024 Is General Motors / Camry 05/06 High Idle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.