Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,435 members, 7,950,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

Some Gay Celebrities In The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some Gay Celebrities In The World (1412 Views)

The Imperative Of Resisting Imitation Of Most Celebrities In Nigerian Showbiz / Top Ten Most Handsome Celebrities In Nigeria. / Top Richest Kids Celebrities In Nigeria And Their Biography. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Gay Celebrities In The World by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
1. Neil Patrick Harris

Neil Patrick Harris (born June 15, 1973)[1] is an American actor, comedian, magician, and singer, known primarily for his comedy roles on television and his dramatic and musical stage roles. On television, he is known for playing the title character on Doogie Howser, M.D. (1989–1993), Barney Stinson on How I Met Your Mother (2005–2014, for which he was nominated for four Emmy Awards), and Count Olaf on A Series of Unfortunate Events (2017 onward).

Harris confirmed that he is gay on November 4, 2006, by saying, "I am happy to dispel any rumors or misconceptions and am quite proud to say that I am a very content gay man living my life to the fullest and feel most fortunate to be working with wonderful people in the business I love."
Harris attended the Emmy Awards in September 2007 with his fiancé David Burtka, later confirming the relationship. In an interview on The Ellen DeGeneres Show,Harris said his relationship with Burtka began in 2004. On August 14, 2010, Harris announced that he and Burtka were expecting twins via a surrogate mother.Their son, Gideon Scott, and daughter, Harper Grace, were born in October 2010.
Following the passage of the Marriage Equality Act in New York on June 24, 2011, Harris and Burtka announced their engagement via Twitter,stating that they had proposed to each other five years earlier but kept the engagement secret until same-sex marriage became legal. On September 8, 2014, Harris announced on his Twitter page that David Burtka and he were married over the weekend in Italy.Pamela Fryman, the long-time director of How I Met Your Mother, officiated the wedding while Elton John performed at the reception.

Re: Some Gay Celebrities In The World by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
2. Lady Gaga

Gaga is an outspoken activist for LGBT rights worldwide. She attributes much of her early success as a mainstream artist to her gay fans and is considered a gay icon. Early in her career she had difficulty getting radio airplay, and stated, "The turning point for me was the gay community." She thanked FlyLife, a Manhattan-based LGBT marketing company with whom her label Interscope works, in the liner notes of The Fame. One of her first televised performances was in May 2008 at the NewNowNext Awards, an awards show aired by the LGBT television network Logo. She says that the song "Poker Face" was about her bisexuality, and she openly speaks about how her past boyfriends were uncomfortable with her sexuality.

Gaga spoke at the 2009 National Equality March in Washington in support of the LGBT movement

Re: Some Gay Celebrities In The World by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
3. Michelle Rodriguez

Known for tough-chick roles, Michelle Rodriguez is proof that there is a cross between beauty and brawn. She was born Mayte Michelle Rodriguez on July 12, 1978, in Bexar County, Texas, to Carmen Milady Pared Espinal, from the Dominican Republic, and Rafael Rodríguez Santiago, who served in the U.S. Army and was originally from Puerto Rico...
“ The actress came out as bisexual last October 2013 in an interview with Entertainment Weekly. The 'Fast and Furious' star commented,"I've gone both ways. I do as I please. I am too *beep* curious to sit here and not try when I can. Men are intriguing. So are chicks." ” - littleblackstarxoxo

Re: Some Gay Celebrities In The World by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
4.Jodie Foster

Actress, The Silence of the Lambs
Alicia Christian Foster was born in Los Angeles on November 19, 1962. She is the daughter of Evelyn Ella "Brandy" (Almond) and Lucius Fisher Foster III, an Air Force lieutenant colonel and later real estate broker. Brandy had filed for divorce in 1959 after having three children with Lucius, but the exes had a brief re-encounter in 1962 which resulted in Alicia's birth...
“ Jodie Foster: The Silence Of The Lambs star, who long stayed mum about her oft-speculated sexual preferences, went public with her sexuality in 2007, thanking her longtime partner Cydney Bernard in a speech at a Hollywood function. The couple lives in Malibu, where they’re raising two boys. ” - littleblackstarxoxo

Re: Some Gay Celebrities In The World by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
5.Channing Tatum

Actor, 21 Jump Street
Channing Tatum was born in a small town, Cullman, Alabama, 50 miles north of Birmingham. He is the son of Kay (Faust), an airline worker, and Glenn Matthew Tatum, who worked in construction. Growing up, he was full of energy and somewhat troublesome, so his parents decided to enroll him in different sports such as track and field...

Re: Some Gay Celebrities In The World by Friedyokes: 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
But Channing Tatum is married to a woman
Re: Some Gay Celebrities In The World by temblor1(m): 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
POO LORDS!
Re: Some Gay Celebrities In The World by lilmax(m): 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
as far its not against your religion you are good to go

(1) (Reply)

DISTURBING PHOTO: African Man Roasted Alive In Libya / Lady Shares Photo Of Herself With Her Friend Taking A Sh*t Together / #bbnaija: I Used To Talk To Tobi's Dad - Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.