Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,879 members, 7,976,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 12:56 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (548397 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
photon3106:

Lolz... The guy is a realist he Sabi pass the Infinix haters . So allow me e skool dem abeg. Those haters deserve to be educated.
Hmmm, whatever you say, just make you don't lie, mix points up and dont abuse
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
ityP:

You can lie Sha. U actually brought bricking into the issue. I didn't. Cos I know most times when a phone gets bricked, it is most likely the fault of the user. I was arguing specs-to-price ratio when u brought in bricking issues on Xiaomi

Examine yourself first before tagging someone else a liar. Who typed this or was this not where my comment about bricking started? I don't have time to dig out old post but I did for this one so I can know whether you've joined the ways of those jobless blackemailers. grin

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by berbs: 11:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
Please does XOS 5.0 have the multiple whatsapp account feature
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 11:13pm On Jun 18, 2019
berbs:
j

I'm not sure about that particular feature on that version of xos but what I'm sure is that there are several ways to enjoy multiple WhatsApp account on any capable Android phone.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ityP(m): 11:21pm On Jun 18, 2019
photon3106:

Lolz... The guy is a realist he Sabi pass the Infinix haters . So allow me e skool dem abeg. Those haters deserve to be educated.

On what exactly?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by michealdeco: 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2019
This thread is filled with hate and not an avenue for normal human beings
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ityP(m): 11:24pm On Jun 18, 2019
photon3106:

Examine yourself first before tagging someone else a liar. Who typed this or was this not where my comment about bricking started? I don't have time to dig out old post but I did for this one so I can know whether you've joined the ways of those jobless blackemailers. grin

One of ur co supporters brought in the bricking issue first... I didn't... Since u're good at digging, dig and find that out ok
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ityP(m): 11:27pm On Jun 18, 2019
Lol... But one of them liars here said he plays PES 2019 smoothly on Infinix S4 ko Note 5 grin grin

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by michealdeco: 11:36pm On Jun 18, 2019
Judge this two picture

cheesy cheesy

Goddamn it

Helio p22 for 66k when I can get helio p60 for 66k

Infinix needs to be declared a criminal Company and probed for their criminal activities in Nigeria
angry angry

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ityP(m): 11:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
michealdeco:
Judge this two picture

cheesy cheesy

Goddamn it

Helio p23 for 64k when I can get helio p60 for 66k

Infinix needs to be declared a criminal Company and probed for their criminal activities in Nigeria
angry angry

Who dash Infinix S4 Helio P23 sef? Na P22 dey the phone ooo... And u even forgot about the FHD+ resolution of the Umidigi F1 play as well as the much bigger battery... My brother, true true, Infinix and tecno na major scam
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by berbs: 11:48pm On Jun 18, 2019
photon3106:
j

I'm not sure about that particular feature on that version of xos but what I'm sure is that there are several ways to enjoy multiple WhatsApp account on any capable Android phone.
About the latter, I'm not sure I wanna download those third party Apps like GBWhatsapp. I no wan chop ban
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by King1Baratheon(f): 12:19am On Jun 19, 2019
Well, I'm not here to join in the argument.

I just want to state my point, Infinix is a very terrible mobile and yes, am saying this from experience.

I've used quite a number of infinix phones, other than the terrible performance lags and display, these phones didn't even last long at all. These are phones that you just sleep, wake up and it won't come on again even though nothing physically came in contact with it.

The experience with my note 3 back then was very awful and one of the worst back then, two months after purchase, the phone lags were very very saddening even without much storage space in use. Aside from that, two months after purchase, the phone went off while in use. And I went to the cal care, the next thing they said is pay 16k to change the whole panel... Like seriously, for a phone that's barely two months old.

And please dont say its factory fault, from my infinix zero 2 till my note 3 pro which was the last infinix I ever purchase, none of it was something to write home about.

Trust me, I always defended infinix amongst my colleagues when i still used the mobile. Its till when i started using a Samsung phone that i noticed some very obvious difference in sheer quality between the two brands. The difference in display is so damn obvious, please just put the infinix s4 besides a Samsung device or any other good mobile, you'll understand what I mean by the difference in display.

Of all the years I've used Infinix, the only thing I can say I enjoyed from the product is the long lasting battery even though it always overheated after slight usage. The battery can still stand amidst those of top brands.

What I can say is Infinix is still clearly using old, outdated and substandard parts for their phones production which is very bad on their path. If there's a good regulatory body to supervise phone manufacturers, am very sure infinix would do better with these metal/plastic constructs that they tag as mobile devices.

4 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 6:28am On Jun 19, 2019
ddjay:

You sound like a man of God, no wahala, me have kept things clean here with no lies, jus pray for spartacus11 photon3106 and itzneowizy my worry is that their sinful lives that is full of lies and abuses will make them miss heaven o, their sinful lives can even make the devil to destroy infinix and send it into everlasting recession
chief judge....So u now decide who will make heaven abi...what other skills have u got
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 6:31am On Jun 19, 2019
berbs:
No oo cheesy.for that feature u need a different whatsapp..like Gbwhatsapp
....but they handle out bans to people who use em

Or u can install parallel space app...then add a second whatsapp account with it.....a much better option
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 7:08am On Jun 19, 2019
Itzneowizy:
chief judge....So u now decide who will make heaven abi...what other skills have u got
Una sins too much na, i have never seen people that can abuse and insult like you people
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 7:13am On Jun 19, 2019
King1Baratheon:

I just want to state my point, Infinix is a very terrible mobile and yes, am saying this from experience.

I've used quite a number of infinix phones, other than the terrible performance lags and display, these phones didn't even last long at all. These are phones that you just sleep, wake up and it won't come on again even though nothing physically came in contact with it.

The experience with my note 3 back then was very awful and one of the worst back then, two months after purchase, the phone lags were very very saddening even without much storage space in use. Aside from that, two months after purchase, the phone went off while in use. And I went to the cal care, the next thing they said is pay 16k to change the whole panel... Like seriously, for a phone that's barely two months old.

And please dont say its factory fault, from my infinix zero 2 till my note 3 pro which was the last infinix I ever purchase, none of it was something to write home about.

Trust me, I always defended infinix amongst my colleagues when i still used the mobile. Its till when i started using a Samsung phone that i noticed some very obvious difference in sheer quality between the two brands. The difference in display is so damn obvious, please just put the infinix s4 besides a Samsung device or any other good mobile, you'll understand what I mean by the difference in display.

Of all the years I've used Infinix, the only thing I can say I enjoyed from the product is the long lasting battery even though it always overheated after slight usage. The battery can still stand amidst those of top brands.

What I can say is Infinix is still clearly using old, outdated and substandard parts for their phones production which is very bad on their path. If there's a good regulatory body to supervise phone manufacturers, am very sure infinix would do better with these metal/plastic constructs that they tag as mobile devices.
You spoke your mind from your experience, i pray those sinners, itzneowizy spartacus11 and phonton3106 will not abuse you for saying the truth, even on Sunday they abuse people. on nairaland, infinix tecno and itel are the most complained phones and in Nigeria, they are the worst set of phones
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Flytime: 7:15am On Jun 19, 2019
spartacus11:

Drop the specs lets see
infinix hot 7
6.2-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 720 x 1440 pixels
・Android 8.1 Oreo, 1GB/2GB Of RAM
・Mediatek MT6580, Quad-core 1.3GHz
・16GB built-in storage or 32 gb
・13MP rear camera and 8MP selfie camera
・4,000mAh non-removable battery
Infinix smart 3 plus: 6.2″ HD+ IPS LCD touchscreen (1500 x 720)
CAMERA: 13 + 2MP + Low light sensor, triple rear camera and a 8MP front camera
BATTERY: 3500 mAh battery capacity
CHIPSET: Mediatek Helio A22 (Quad-Core 2.0 GHz)
MEMORY: 2 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM
NETWORK: 2G, 3G and 4G enabled
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 7:19am On Jun 19, 2019
michealdeco:
Judge this two picture

cheesy cheesy

Goddamn it

Helio p22 for 66k when I can get helio p60 for 66k

angry angry
My brother umidigi is by far better than this rubbish called Infinix, i hope and pray itzneowizy spartacus11 and phonton3106 will not abuse and curse for this
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by berbs: 8:03am On Jun 19, 2019
Itzneowizy:
No oo cheesy.for that feature u need a different whatsapp..like Gbwhatsapp
....but they handle out bans to people who use em

Or u can install parallel space app...then add a second whatsapp account with it.....a much better option
Done. Thank u very much
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 11:14am On Jun 19, 2019
berbs:

About the latter, I'm not sure I wanna download those third party Apps like GBWhatsapp. I no wan chop ban

You can use app like dual space . Besides, you could use Fmwhatsapp. That's what I'm presently using and I've not been banned.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 11:19am On Jun 19, 2019
King1Baratheon:

And can you buy those Samsung phones having great displays at the price you bought those Infinix you were using as your basis?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Rubiesangel: 11:36am On Jun 19, 2019
I used my infix hot 3 for over 2 years, before I decided to drop it for a Tecno Spark 2. I must say that the infinix hot 3 didnt give me a single issue for the 2years plus i used i. Now i've had Spark 2 for like one year now and nothing has happened to it, I still enjoin the Spark 2. I am however surprised how people develop issues with their Tecno phones. I mean, do you fight with the phone?
michealdeco:

Lol

You just a pained blank headed person

Yes ofcourse I don't like Xiaomi phones but I respect the brand

But I got no respect for be it Infinix, TECNO, or itel

I have acquired Xiaomi smartphones for people and I've also advised many and they came back with good testimony
And as it stands now I'll be that last person to recommend any Infinix smartphones
*Spits*

And also
Am done with you bitter vermin
*Walks out*
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 11:42am On Jun 19, 2019
ityP:

One of ur co supporters brought in the bricking issue first... I didn't... Since u're good at digging, dig and find that out ok

See you, now who is the liar? Thought you said I was lying... Smh

I know of other haters but you? I really don't know whether you're becoming one or you're already one grin.

Anyway, which ever one you belong, here is a fact for you: Your hate has not and can not yield any productive result because Transsion does not know you, people will continue to buy Transsion products irrespective of your view/opinion and the number of Infinix users will continue to grow daily (who cares whether you like it or not).

You talk of 'liberation' and 'showing people the way'. If indeed you have strong conviction about these vision and mission of yours, you would have taken your campaigns beyond the 'realms' of nairaland. I wonder why you're limiting your scope to only Nairaland Infinix users and disturbing the same thread in the process. Anyways, carry on for you haters keep this thread interesting and I will continue to quote and comment whenever I want. cool
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 11:49am On Jun 19, 2019
Rubiesangel:
I used my infix hot 3 for over 2 years, before I decided to drop it for a Tecno Spark 2. I must say that the infinix hot 3 didnt give me a single issue for the 2years plus i used i. Now i've had Spark 3 for ike one year now and nothing has happened to it, I still enjoin the Spark 3. I am however surprised how people develop issues with their Tecno phones. I mean, do you fight with the phone?

You haters you can come and say something about this because you always have things to spill out. grin

This is not the first commenter here who has no problem with Transsion. Intact this is not a one time user. Take note!

I'm sure if this user didn't comment now, people like ityp will easily conclude that people who have no problem with Transsion products do not exist because they are not speaking on NAIRALAND. grin

Haters continue... I dey gbadun una
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by michealdeco: 12:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
Rubiesangel:
I used my infix hot 3 for over 2 years, before I decided to drop it for a Tecno Spark 2. I must say that the infinix hot 3 didnt give me a single issue for the 2years plus i used i. Now i've had Spark 2 for like one year now and nothing has happened to it, I still enjoin the Spark 2. I am however surprised how people develop issues with their Tecno phones. I mean, do you fight with the phone?
there's a difference between using a phone and having a phone
You have a phone, you don't use it
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Odunayaw(m): 12:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
Please I Updated my system(infinix hot 5) today and I can't find the Xfont & the Font style in my display settings won't "click". What's happening?! Have formatted my mobile (stupidly) and no change

Worst comes to worse, can I " downgrade" to a former build and just continue my life

Please Reply Asap
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jboixxx: 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
UPDATE: June 17, 2019
Is your phone memory running low or you just need to expand your internal memory? Either way, just get yourself a memory card to boost your internal memory or OTG drive to free your device or simply as a backup drive. AFFORDABLE AND RELIABLE DRIVES, just for you.

CLASS 10 MEMORY CARDS
A) Mixza and Suntrsi
1) 32GB Capacity = ₦2000
2) 64GB Capacity = ₦3400

B) SanDisk CLASS 10 MEMORY CARDS
1) 16 Capacity = ₦1800
2) 32GB capacity = ₦2600
3) 64GB capacity = ₦4200

Nano SIM card extender (use 2 SIMs + SD card without dedicated card slot) = ₦500 limited quantity

OTG DRIVES
A) SPEED 2.0 MicroUSB
1) 32GB Capacity = ₦2000
2) 64GB Capacity = ₦3300
3) Micro to Type C adapters = N200 (Supports charging and data transfer | Only for OTG 2.0 buyers)

B) SPEED 3.0 Type C & MicroUSB (PC/Mac/Android)}
1) 16GB Capacity = ₦2000 (Type C not available)
2) 32GB Capacity = ₦2900
3) 64GB Capacity = ₦4150

C) SanDisk TYPE-C
1) 32GB Capacity = ₦4400

D) 3-in-1 DRIVES
1) 32GB capacity = ₦3000
2) 64GB capacity = ₦4250

https:///2349068604921 (WhatsApp)

₦350 NIPOST delivery nationwide. ETD is 6 work days (3/4 work days to Lagosians and capital residents + ≤2days to others).

PLEASE, THESE ARE MY BEST PRICES. No negotiation!!!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9648903_jb_jpeg714d76dfd25244bd8c2a285286a8e98d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9648904_jb1_jpegea6cf00c48cedc060131bda7db832b76

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9566078_201906061223331_jpegbe27d2587375999a43b2d247ddc3c0c8

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9649356_qq3_jpeg7619f55b999436e07ca9e252a22de8a6

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by King1Baratheon(f): 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
photon3106:

And can you buy those Samsung phones having great displays at the price you bought those Infinix you were using as your basis?

Wow, it's a shame that this is the ideology you have. Let me just apprise you of this, relatively cheaper expense does not account for mediocrity. Infinix is not the only budget friendly device, there are countless budget friendly devices in the market, the likes of xiaomi, oneplus, umdigi(like some stated), even Samsung is already releasing budget friendly mobiles. But still infinix remains the worst amongst the aforementioned in terms of performance and other critical specifications. User reviews and ratings speaks a lot.

Now let me make the point clear, I'll be using the infinix s4 as an example since that's the latest device I think. Now the infinix s4 costs 52k, with that same budget of 52k, you can get a Samsung A10, Redmi 7 and still even have change to spare. Now the Samsung A10 and Redmi 7 are cheaper but still better mobiles (deduction gotten from user reviews and general specification comparison) than the infinix s4.

So I don't understand why the first thing everyone wants to point out when defending Transsion mobiles such as the infinix device is relatively cheaper cost, when in actual fact, one will get a better smartphone also an equally cheaper price.

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
King1Baratheon:

Wow, it's a shame that this is the ideology you have. Let me just apprise you of this, relatively cheaper expense does not account for mediocrity. Infinix is not the only budget friendly device, there are countless budget friendly devices in the market, the likes of xiaomi, oneplus, umdigi(like some stated), even Samsung is already releasing budget friendly mobiles. But still infinix remains the worst amongst the aforementioned in terms of performance and other critical specifications. User reviews and ratings speaks a lot.

Now let me make the point clear, I'll be using the infinix s4 as an example since that's the latest device I think. Now the infinix s4 costs 52k, with that same budget of 52k, you can get a Samsung A10, Redmi 7 and still even have change to spare. Now the Samsung A10 and Redmi 7 are cheaper but still better mobiles (deduction gotten from user reviews and general specification comparison) than the infinix s4.

So I don't understand why the first thing everyone wants to point out when defending Transsion mobiles such as the infinix device is relatively cheaper cost, when in actual fact, one will get a better smartphone also an equally cheaper price.

Ah ha! A textbook for something you could have said I few lines. Textbook summary: " Price is not a factor here as there are other cheaper and better alternatives to the cool Infinix S4" Simple!

But seriously, did you just compare the Samsung a10 to the Infinix S4? Tell me why the A10 is better than S4 even with its cheaper price tag? Educate me why I'd consider it apart from the name 'Samsung'

Apart from the fact that I personally can't consider the A10 over S4, what you don't know is that the strong presence of Chinese manufacturers like the Transsion in Africa is what's compelling brands like Samsung to offer cheaper devixes,. Without Infinix and other Chinese brands, you guys would remain targets of extortion by the likes of Samsung. For Samsung to offer a sub 50k phone for an average Nigerian, do you think they only know what they are doing? Worst still you're comparing the cool Infinix S4 to A10... Don't know of other phones but the A10? Forget it...
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by photon3106: 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
ityP:

On what exactly?

On the the reality surrounding the purchase, usage and standard of mobile phones. So try and learn a thing or two from him unh? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (349) (Reply)

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.