Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,675 members, 7,921,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:15 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (532620 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Semtu(m): 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2019
dermmy:

You be mumu scroll up and check the guy who complained. You can check the infinix thread from page 1 to see if i have complained so far cause i know say you get time for that. You were telling him " that is how infinix depreciates with time" only a mumu like you would swallow that.

It happens to every digital device even computers are not exempted., you can't get the original speed you got from the beginning after you have used your phone for months or years

You are saying rubbish bro... So phone or devices lagging after months of usage is a normal thing?... Better throw away that trash of a phone you call infinix.

You think the problems affecting your infinix device happens to every other device? undecided
Lmao, make I just dey laugh.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2019
Semtu:

You are saying rubbish bro... So phone or devices lagging after months of usage is a normal thing?... Better throw away that trash of a phone you call infinix.

You think the problems affecting your infinix device happens to every other device? undecided

Everyone knows temporary stored up files, trash, multiple apps slows down phone and there are apps that help to clean them. I didn't complain about any lag in my phone you can do yourself a favour by scrolling to the previous conversation to see the guy who complained but djay trying to convince people that this only happens to Infinix phone is a big lie.

You guys should just get a life. The owners of this company are busy making their money you guys are here thinking you can spoil market for them. You can buy time on Aljazeera, BBC and convince the whole world that Infinix products are bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2019
dermmy:
ddjay, when you go take this your "Infinix hate business Ltd" go other countries? Cause no b naija only dey use Infinix o. You go need private jet wey you go dey use tour other countries for this kain business o. No tell me say this your nairaland headquarter satisfy you. You need more branch. You fit buy time on CNN, Aljazeera, BBC. you have to reach the whole world if you really want to crash Infinix business. grin grin

You dey scam people on infinix xClub dem ban you there you come here dey vent anger on Infinix thinking you can spoil market for them.
Them know una finish, when a mad man decides to drink gutter water then its treated as pathetic situation, but as for me me keep drinking
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
dermmy:

Everyone knows temporary stored up files, trash, multiple apps slows down phone and there are apps that help to clean them. I didn't complain about any lag in my phone you can do yourself a favour by scrolling to the previous conversation to see the guy who complained but djay trying to convince people that this only happens to Infinix phone is a big lie.

You guys should just get a life. The owners of this company are busy making their money you guys are here thinking you can spoil market for them. You can buy time on Aljazeera, BBC and convince the whole world that Infinix products are bad.
This is known only with infinix and its transsion devices, imagine you still have space on gigabyte but experience slowed device... this is nonsense dermmy
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
dermmy:

Be advised.....that is his other goon, one of his minions...probably his alternate account self grin

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2019
Semtu:

grin grin i wonder o, this made me check the net and all i saw was the processor is a bad one. Provided there is enough internal memory, and ram is not used up, phone will not lag. This new discovery of infinix is worth laughter my oga grin grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2019
ddjay:

This is known only with infinix and its transsion devices, imagine you still have space on gigabyte but experience slowed device... this is nonsense dermmy

Bro you mumu die. So gigabytes of space on your phone drive would stop it from lagging as you write different files to it overtime. Chai you no know anything at all bro. If any tech savvy guy sees these trash you are posting he will laugh you to scorn. Infact iphones/ipads computers are not exempted. Mumu

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
Itzneowizy:
@bolded i told him..if he really wants war, or to air his hate ladened views et opinions he should take the fight to twitter and facebook not ranting here like a loose stray dog and coward that he is
They don't use infinix because its tecnically empty people with low sense of gadget judgement.. there is no use telling them about what they don't know and don't need to know

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2019
Itzneowizy:
took you long enough , discovering the bolded undecided
There is nothing sensible for you and your dermmy have to add here, THE POINT HERE IS SIMPLE, IF INFINIX IS A GOOD DEVICE THEN HOW COME PEOPLE RUSH HERE TO REPORT ALL SORTS OF COMPLAINS, THIS IS NOT SO ON OTHER PHONE THREADS..
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2019
ddjay:

Hahahaha. Infact the choice of programming language a coder use and his programme determines the usability of his apps. If you install an app that was badly coded be sure that it will affect the speed of your phone regardless of the manufacturer be it samsung, infinix, etc. That is why you are advised to download apps from legitimate source. Some apps are just bloatwares that turn your device to a snail. You and this your semtu una no know shi your hate for infinix won't allow you to gain knowledge.

The performance of your device after purchase depends on your maintenance practice ok. If your device starts slowing down after so me months then you have to perform some checks. How often do you clean your device, what apps are you using some apps are just bloatwares, do you have antivirus or antimalware that shields you from worms and the rest these are factors.

And if the problem came from your manufacturer as a result of a buggy/botched update be sure that your manufacturer would fix it in later updates. Buggy updates are typical of every phone manufacturer it's not a new thing.

Even this samsung, xiaomi and the rest you are praising release bug patches to make up for their errors. And you are here talking trash. Your head is empty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Be advised.....that is his other goon, one of his minions...probably his alternate account self grin

I guessed as much, i believe he is the one behind all these numerous monikers shouting Infinix up and down.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
dermmy:
ddjay, when you go take this your "Infinix hate business Ltd" go other countries? Cause no b naija only dey use Infinix o. You go need private jet wey you go dey use tour other countries for this kain business o. No tell me say this your nairaland headquarter satisfy you. You need more branch. You fit buy time on CNN, Aljazeera, BBC. you have to reach the whole world if you really want to crash Infinix business. grin grin

You dey scam people on infinix xClub dem ban you there you come here dey vent anger on Infinix thinking you can spoil market for them.
Them no mumu like una, who hails rubbish, besides, i won't do this because i will expose how backward my country people are, somalia and uganda will now say they are better than us in terms of quality products abi, any trash sells fast in naija because naija is full of people like dermmy and itzneowizy you wan make i disgrace my country for public, guy i no fit. This shows that transsion sells the good ones in those countries and the ones that are crap are meant for people like itzneowizy and dermmy in naija since na una be majority

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2019
ddjay:

They don't use infinix because its tecnically empty people with low sense of gadget judgement.. there is no use telling them about what they don't know and don't need to know

I don't even know your headache since you use xiaomi and samsung and you are ok with them why are you disturbing Infinix users? You come here to derail their thread. You don't have job a guy once called you and your goons here delinquents and that's what you guys have proved. You have displayed your ignorance here and you said you know. What do you know?

Just because infinix banned you from xClub you now go everywhere smearing them. How far have you succeeded in doing this? Bro you have to carry this your hate campaign to other parts of the world using Infinix if you really mean this business o.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2019
dermmy:

Hahahaha. Phone manufacturers don't send antivirus updates ok. They release patch updates that Google sends to them, Google releases this patch to correct bugs and patch exploits.

Whenever hackers discover these loopholes through their exploits Google the sole owner of the android Os would release patches to phone manufacturers and manufactureres would push them to their customers through updates ok. I remember the "stagefreight exploit" that shook android world back then, google later released updates that patched every android phones. And every phone manufacturer does that since it's a matter of security.

The only Os provider that releases antimalware updates with its update is Microsoft and it follows their in-built antivirus software called windows defender.

I have educated you enough. See how you exposed your ignorance. So you don't even know nothing about technology and you go dey shout here. Empty head. Nobody should answer this dullard called ddjay anymore. He knows nothing.
But infinix has malware and ours doesn't, for a malware to beat knoxx security in a samsung phone, then the company is in trouble because i wont be the only one that is why there will be an update fix... Samsung phone a well secured, they are not just an average infinix that was made for people like itzneowizy and dermmy even apple is paying people that can hack an iphone just because they want to boast on how secured the phone is, other serious brands have worked hard on this. Infact you are an average infinix user that cant understand what this so continue enjoying your ads ridden phone, even itzneowizy don suffer this one before sef
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Itzneowizy(m): 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
ddjay:

only NLanders use infinix?? grin....I've heard it all......Coward.....go to infinix page on twitter, facebook and instagram to lay your complains stop ranting here undecided
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
I got the infinix s4 but it doesn't have the guest mode feature, how do I give my phone out while protecting my data
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
dermmy:

I don't even know your headache since you use xiaomi and samsung and you are ok with them why are you disturbing Infinix users? You come here to derail their thread. You don't have job a guy once called you and your goons here delinquents and that's what you guys have proved. You have displayed your ignorance here.

Just because infinix banned you from xClub you now go everywhere smearing them. How far have you succeeded in doing this? Bro you have to visit other parts of the world using Infinix if you really mean this business o.
They are not tecnically deranged like u so they won't understand this type of problem because their country a good working regulatory agancy that ensures that what enters their market is of quality, infinix wont joke with these countries, they only know where to find itzneowizy and dermmy grin grin so enjoy choppping your shit
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2019
Itzneowizy:
only NLanders use infinix?? grin....I've heard it all......Coward.....go to infinix page on twitter, facebook and instagram to lay your complains stop ranting here undecided
The complains are there already and mine have already been added, am more concerned about your presence here because your phone has a malware and thank God am using a Samsung. Because hackers can steal my passwords and know my bank transactions through your device
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
ddjay:

They are not tecnically deranged like u so they won't understand this type of problem because their country a good working regulatory agancy that ensures that what enters their market is of quality, infinix wont joke with these countries, they only know where to find itzneowizy and dermmy grin grin so enjoy choppping your shit

Cmon engage me technically, talk like a savvy. I have proved some points above all you know is trash.

Regulatory agency won't allow Infinix products in other countries?. Visit Amazon US and UK, Ukraine, France Italy, India website store and you will see Infinix products there, infinix that Americans and Europeans use very well you are here displaying your ignorance because of your personal hatred of infinix. You and your goons here are uninformed. Empty headed delinquents. I rap with brilliant and informed folks not a dull one like you.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
OK LET ME POINT THIS SIMPLY HERE, OUT OF ALL PHONE THREADS ITS ONLY INFINIX THAT HAS COMPLAINS, THIS SHOWS THAT ITS A SUBSTANDARD DEVICE. other phone threads like umidigi, ulephone and their likes don't have this complains, i remember one laegoo kiicaa and other laegoo phones were succesful without this gross amount of complians. Itzneowizy and dermmy are the sole reason why people like trump calls naija a shit hole
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
dermmy:

Cmon engage me technically, talk like a savvy. I have proved some points above all you know is trash.

Regulatory agency won't allow Infinix products in other countries?. Visit Amazon US and UK, Italy, India website store and you will see Infinix products there. You and your goons here are uninformed. Empty headed delinquents. I rap with brilliant and informed folks not a dull one like you.
Then how come there is so much complains and mind u these devices are not known inside these countries, i still take your word that an infinix phones depreciates with usage, u have just given us a very good reason why infinix na rubbish
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2019
dermmy:

Regulatory agency won't allow Infinix products in other countries?. Visit Amazon US and UK, Italy, India website store and you will see Infinix products there. You and your goons here are uninformed. Empty headed delinquents. I rap with brilliant and informed folks not a dull one like you.
INFINIX IS FULL OF COMPLAINS OH YEYE FOWL grin grin this truth you and itzneowizy can't deny
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by dermmy(m): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2019
ddjay:

INFINIX IS FULL OF COMPLAINS OH YEYE FOWL grin grin this truth you and itzneowizy can't deny

I no even get your time anymore i decided to sit down with you today and i discovered you know nothing. And you have been shouting here for long. Bro just get a life and if this is what you have decided to do with the rest of your life, it's your choice.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
dermmy:

I no even get your time anymore i decided to sit down with you today and i discovered you know nothing. And you have been shouting here for long. Bro just get a life and if this is what you have decided to do with the rest of your life, it's your choice.
Now all these things u and itzneowizy av bn writing, tell us now, will it in anyway reduce all the complains about infinix phones that have flooded this thread? And since the two of u don't have common sense to know that infinix is a problematic device. All the other phones threads don't have this high volume of complaints. The chairman of the problem is that infinix phones depreciates with time grin grin grin oh my
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by frankobobby(m): 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
drjprince:
nawa you Neva break comot from the evil chain of infinix

You want buy helio p22 for 65k cheesy carry on

I used the note5 and I enjoyed it. I just need a device with strong battery like the note5

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by jboixxx: 11:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
You guys no go stop this your bants?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 7:01am On Oct 27, 2019
jboixxx:
You guys no go stop this your bants?
Boss this thing simple, if they say infinix is good then how come complains full this thread, to justify my point on how rubbishtic infinix is, one of them said it depreciates with time.... other phone thread are on nairaland and people don't rush to conplain like this, and unfortunately for them transsion just sells phones and will not send any update fix, am talking from experience u can check infinix xclub for this, one lady called ottachino on xclub bought the recent infinix note 6 afew months ago and is already complianing of performance, that tells u that depreciation with time is sure with infinix, i left infinix note 5 since june for Samsung a30 and like other a30 users, there is nothing like depreciation in terms of performance, the phone is as good as new, except for android 10, we are not asking for anything. They even said infinix has malware, i can assure u that with knoxx security, it will be very hard to atteck a Samsung easily, the guy even said its normal to have malware on an infinix. So boss when i say infinix is a trash, am saying the truth and WHEN THEY WANT TO ARGUE AM READY FOR THEM

3 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 7:16am On Oct 27, 2019
Fellow Nigerians its normal to have problems with your infinix phones, itzneowizy dermmy and Sulaicsafas have experienced these problems and have created "work around" solutions, just contact them, don't be ashamed to come here and report your complain, dont treat it wrong, infinix is a problematic device and these people i mentioned (amongst others) have your solution, just come here and complain.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 7:33am On Oct 27, 2019
frankobobby:

I used the note5 and I enjoyed it. I just need a device with strong battery like the note5
get the hauwei y9 or the redmi note 8 much better devices and value for money

3 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 7:49am On Oct 27, 2019
drjprince:
Good advice

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by footprintD55(m): 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2019
Infinix note 5 for sell, location Benin city, 3GB
32GB, 35 slightly negotiable.

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by frankobobby(m): 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
drjprince:

Hauwei cost triple of infinix. Redmi depends on third party to enjoy it (flashing new ROM, gcam, etc).

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (349) (Reply)

How To Share/transfer Mb/data On MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat. / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! / Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.