Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,621 members, 7,888,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:43 PM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (523351 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 7:03am On Jan 15, 2020
ddjay:

Because Kng*Gezy said xos is better than miui, and like u said, the guy said infinix is better than xiaomi in terms of durability, water resistant, camera etc, if i leave the guy, people around the world will think we Nigerians are stark Illiterates and technically backward, na our image the guy destroy so let me isolate him on this
the guy is a sick person
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 7:03am On Jan 15, 2020
KngGezy:

You are the one with alternate monikers ask Drjprince whether I'm an alternate moniker
Drjprince knows you and itzneowizy are same person and doing same things like editing comments, lying, abusing and causes problems
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 7:06am On Jan 15, 2020
ddjay:

Drjprince knows you and itzneowizy are same person and doing same things like editing comments, lying, abusing and causes problems
editing comments to his taste that is legendary
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Chuksteric(m): 7:12am On Jan 15, 2020
ddjay:

Because KngGezy said xos is better than miui, and like u said, the guy said infinix is better than xiaomi in terms of durability, water resistant, camera etc, if i leave the guy, people around the world will think we Nigerians are stark Illiterates and technically backward, na our image the guy destroy so let me isolate him on this
He would soon get tired ... Others have come and you've cleared them... I'm happy others spoke up as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jemerson: 7:28am On Jan 15, 2020
Chuksteric:
He would soon get tired ... Others have come and you've cleared them... I'm happy others spoke up as well

His end is near
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 7:32am On Jan 15, 2020
Chuksteric:
No mind am
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by tobby20: 7:54am On Jan 15, 2020
Jemerson:

A new cover, not casing
Its inbuilt oo .. Infinix hot 6pro.. How would I do it
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jemerson: 9:18am On Jan 15, 2020
tobby20:

Its inbuilt oo .. Infinix hot 6pro.. How would I do it

Calcare is supposed to have it. That's the disadvantage of buying inferior brands. They don't have all the parts available.

If it were to be Huawei or Oppo or Xiaomi, you can get the full cover online. This is good especially when you want to resell the phone
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Kalapizim(m): 9:43am On Jan 15, 2020
Jemerson:

Calcare is supposed to have it. That's the disadvantage of buying inferior brands. They don't have all the parts available.

If it were to be Huawei or Oppo or Xiaomi, you can get the full cover online. This is good especially when you want to resell the phone
CARL CARE HAS IT !
And he has been directed there.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 9:50am On Jan 15, 2020
Kalapizim:
CARL CARE HAS IT !
like always,calcare or nothing

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jemerson: 9:59am On Jan 15, 2020
Kalapizim:
CARL CARE HAS IT !

Let him speak for himself
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 10:11am On Jan 15, 2020
Jemerson:

Let him speak for himself
mouthpiece of the gods, after pushing the guy to buy the j*nk they are now pushing him to calcare tongue
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jemerson: 10:25am On Jan 15, 2020
drjprince:
mouthpiece of the gods, after pushing the guy to buy the j*nk they are now pushing him to calcare tongue

Don't mind them... Decepticons grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by tobby20: 10:41am On Jan 15, 2020
Jemerson:

Infinix is inferior ??
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 11:01am On Jan 15, 2020
tobby20:

Infinix is inferior ??
you are just knowing ni cheesy

Sorry
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by busysince1993(m): 11:33am On Jan 15, 2020
Enjoying my my infinix hot 8 6hours not be small thing

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by busysince1993(m): 11:36am On Jan 15, 2020
anybody with the name of that Bible app that display on home screen
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by awoo47: 11:38am On Jan 15, 2020
Jemerson:

im sorry but u lipsrsealed
if ur xiaomi screen break u knw hw much u go spend buy original one?
at least infinix nd tecno parts aren't too expensive
imagine screen of 40k..dat will buy a decent transsion angry
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by awoo47: 11:39am On Jan 15, 2020
busysince1993:
anybody with the name of that Bible app that display on home screen
small time you'll complain abt battery drainage
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 11:52am On Jan 15, 2020
drjprince:
Dey get small commission from carcare dats why na, yeye
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 11:54am On Jan 15, 2020
busysince1993:
U will come back here in 3 months to sell it because it turn to "2hrs not a small thing"
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 11:55am On Jan 15, 2020
awoo47:
What can make a xiaomi break can crush an infinix into pieces

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Sulaicsafas: 11:57am On Jan 15, 2020
yoged:
Thanks bro. And Yes. Screen protector is been used. Please where is it located
You screen protector is likely blocking off the proximity sensor, especially if it wasn't placed properly.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by tobby20: 12:11pm On Jan 15, 2020
drjprince:
you are just knowing ni cheesy

Sorry
Which phone are u using
No jokes ...disrespect
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by drjprince: 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
tobby20:

Which phone are u using
No jokes ...disrespect
redmi k20 pro
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jemerson: 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
awoo47:

I use Huawei.

Screen ranges from 9k upwards depending on the grade of phone. I use midrange which is far better than the best Infinix or any transsion has to offer and my screen is 9k. Try that with Infinix, grin

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jemerson: 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2020
tobby20:

Infinix is inferior ??

Very inferior. The Infinix sold in other countries have far better quality than the Infinix sold here. Try and handle one and compare side by side
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jemerson: 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2020
busysince1993:

6 hours was the last time you charged and not the actual usage.

Best way is to take screen shot of the screen one-time usage
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2020
Jemerson:

Very inferior. The Infinix sold in other countries have far better quality than the Infinix sold here. Try and handle one and compare side by side
cheesy grin grin u don't mean it, and people like itzneowizy and his pikin moniker KngGezy are busy feeling like geeks, rubbish its like the Chinese coy has finally concluded that there are people in naija that just need an android phone that shines, looks fine, snap pikture and play mp3, and thats what they have flooded the country with, itzneowizy and KngGezy you have what you want, rubbish
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by ddjay: 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2020
Sulaicsafas:
You screen protector is likely blocking off the proximity sensor, especially if it wasn't placed properly.
Someone near me is using nokia 2.2, the screen protector is very rough and scratchy but the sensor is working fine,my Samsung a30 proximity sensor is under the screen protector and i have never noticed this your problem. You won't see problens like this in umidigi thread sef
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jemerson: 12:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
ddjay:

cheesy grin grin u don't mean it, and people like itzneowizy and his pikin moniker KngGezy are busy feeling like geeks, rubbish its like the Chinese coy has finally concluded that there are people in naija that just need an android phone that shines, looks fine, snap pikture and play mp3, and thats what they have flooded the country with, itzneowizy and KngGezy you have what you want, rubbish

Exactly. 9ja Na dumping ground. No quality checks . If Na China, before dem go release phone, it must pass through several certifications. It is during these periods that tech giants begin their guessing game as to what specs to expect.

You don hear leak of any upcoming transsion phone? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (349) (Reply)

Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp? / How To Share/transfer Mb/data On MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat. / Infinix hot discussion and review thread!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.