Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,125 members, 7,949,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:50 PM

Actress Tonto Dikeh Looking Lovely In New Not Just Hot Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Tonto Dikeh Looking Lovely In New Not Just Hot Pictures (695 Views)

Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures / Toyin Adewale And Son, Mayorkun Looking Lovely In New Photos / Rejoice Iwueze Looking Lovely In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Tonto Dikeh Looking Lovely In New Not Just Hot Pictures by 40ng: 9:01am On Oct 15, 2017
Checkout these lovely pictures of Actress Tonto Dikeh As shared On Instagram , she is Looking Quite amazing and Lovely in the new #NotJustHot Pictures.

Shared with caption ...

*Good morning beautiful people of God(ROR)

SENSE KNOWLEDGE FAITH AND SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE FAITH 
_*For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation (Romans 10:10).*_ 
There’s a difference between sense knowledge faith and spiritual knowledge faith. Sense knowledge faith is the faith that you’ve acquired through the senses; it’s the mother of modern inventions. Most of the institutions that we have today are the products of sense knowledge faith. In fact, you spent all your years in school building your faith on sense knowledge. 
Sense knowledge faith is based on our observations, on what we can relate with using our senses of smell, sight, feeling, taste, and hearing. That’s why you hear people say, “If I can see it, I will believe it. If I don’t see it, I will never believe.” It’s because they’ve built their faith with their senses over the years. But that kind of faith is dependent on your physical body; your body houses your senses. 
You’re however, not a body; you’re a spirit being. So, your senses can’t contact God. You don’t believe with your mind; you reason with your mind. Our opening verse says with the heart man believes, not with the mind. The heart is your spirit. 
Being born again, God doesn’t expect you to run your life with sense knowledge faith. 2 Corinthians 5:7 says, _*“For we walk by faith, not by sight.”*_ Sight means sensory perception! Romans 8:13 tells us, _*“For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.”*_ The flesh refers to the senses; but you’re to live by faith in God’s Word. 
God’s faith, spiritual faith, comes from hearing the Word of God. Romans 10:17 says, _*“So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.”*_ When God’s Word comes to you, faith comes with it. The Word imparts faith to your spirit. That’s how come, for example, you’re able to believe that Jesus is the Son of God, without resorting to any scientific proof. You neither had to “feel” that He is, nor experience a visitation from an angel in the night, to know. The Word says He is, you heard it, and that spiritua

SOURCE : VIVIAN GIST (NIGERIA)

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Looking Lovely In New Not Just Hot Pictures by francisAndrew(m): 9:02am On Oct 15, 2017
[center][/center] ;DLooking sweet
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Looking Lovely In New Not Just Hot Pictures by prospero5(m): 9:03am On Oct 15, 2017
this girl don dey lean ooo!
see neck.
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Looking Lovely In New Not Just Hot Pictures by GloriaNinja(f): 9:15am On Oct 15, 2017
undecided IS THAT GREY HAIR I'M SEEING IN THE LAST PICTURE?
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Looking Lovely In New Not Just Hot Pictures by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 15, 2017
Some people will say she slimmed down because of other reasons when this "bîtçh" has been hitting the gym.

(1) (Reply)

When Ooni, Gov. Fayose And Aare Drag Socialites To Efon In Honor Of History / 7 Things You May Not Have Known About Child Star, Comedienne Emmanuella / The Reason Behind Those Words "Mommy I'm Popular!" Falz Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.