Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

Who Should Be Persecuted ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Should Be Persecuted ? (596 Views)

CCT Trial: Saraki Is Persecuted Not “Prosecuted”.. / My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Be Persecuted ? by jackdaniel(m): 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2010
who should be persecuted ? individuals or the institution's that instigates individuals to do social ills.

I have seen so much double standards , e.g in Nazi-Germany, the institution was blamed; in religious

conflicts,individuals are blamed ;in apartheid, the institution was blamed. who should be persecuted?
Re: Who Should Be Persecuted ? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2010
Can you break it down a little bit more>
Re: Who Should Be Persecuted ? by jackdaniel(m): 4:10am On Mar 12, 2010
@ brand-new;, I will break it down with the example of radical Islam; the Koran instigates some to violence, due to there personal interpretation of it's text. In a political correct world the miscreants are blamed and the Koran/Islam exonerated. My question is, when should the crux/source of the problem be blamed, or when should the individual instigated by the institution or text be held accountable; Example 2, in the case of Hitler's Nazi ideology, or the crusades/Inquisitions instigated by Christian Popes/ the" Bibles burn the Witch" policies , the world preferred to place more blame the institutions and not the people who enacted their believes. My question boils down to who should be blamed, the source of the problem or the individual who got motivated by his religion/text/institution, Hope this clarifies my question.

(1) (Reply)

Seun Pls Call Kosovo To Order! / Cloned Yar' Adua (mr. President) / Bankole: How Ministries Duplicate Projects To Siphon Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.