Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,854 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos (53197 Views)

Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by oyeezah(f): 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
beautiful couple...may ur home be beautiful

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Sweetguy25: 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
Guy your wife make sense.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by soul2: 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
Aboki and shine shine cloths

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by ademijuwonlo(f): 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
may God bless your home!

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Zaynabtemmy: 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nice outfit from the lady. HML
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by obowunmi(m): 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
this is a fine ass nigga.
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by obowunmi(m): 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
the boy na fine boy sha

What is his handle ?
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
Dem jam for bobrisky birthday parry nii? Their house go dey smell tura tura
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Skmoda360(m): 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
SULTANALAUDDIN:

Boy weds aunty
total savage
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lordygram:
lol but you are beautiful now.. lemme make a confession on this thread, its a real life confession.. I have this insecurity and never say i do mentality when it comes to marriage and Nigeria ladies.. mind you, i have female friends that i admire, i love Nigeria ladies but there is this strange feeling in me that get me scared and wanting to run anytime i think of marrying a Nigeria lady... And this is why i am somehow connected to white ladies, 99% of my social media friends are white ladies.. I am not saying Nigeria or Africa ladies are bad but i just feel more connected in my soul to white ladies... ITS a spiritual and mental thing... I was 5years old, when i told my dad and mom that i will get married to a white woman... can you imagine a 5years old kid saying that with all seriousness..

I can relate jare,abeg where you dey jam this white women make I cast my net.
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by MrBigiman: 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
How is this dude handsome? Don't annoy me oh
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Abdulbichi0(m): 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Wow. ..I love that luminous black attire the guy's wearing in the 3rd picture.

What's it called ? Can I get it in Kano?

Ofcourse, its called SHADDA GETZNER
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Ritajovy(f): 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lovely couple! Wish you the best o!
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
They are looking good.
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by fuckpro: 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Hmmmmm groom looks young and happy... Happiness is all that matters.
I'll definitely share mine soon.
...of what use is marriage to you pls remain slay princess grin
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Dantee005(m): 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
SULTANALAUDDIN:

Boy weds aunty
lol..my thought's exactly...��
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by fuckpro: 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
She looks like his elder sister .
you sure this is a pre wedding shoot ?
... the world cup take no cognizant of age only fitness ...keep your form

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by HOLYDICK(m): 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
SULTANALAUDDIN:

Boy weds aunty
Money speaks dawg.!!
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by okerekeikpo: 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ugly couple as usual, small boy want go marry em aunty
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Duru009(m): 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
I swear, this lady is older...
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Lexusgs430: 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
Prayer for what nah?
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
The oga looks made up. Brows on fleek and all cheesy. The babe's Gorge!
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Analysiscorner: 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
She doesn't have hijab on in three of the pictures.
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by mrdino(m): 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nice and decent, not the typical bikini, towel, bump short rubbish we see on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lovely. Congrats and hml.
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by sshalom(m): 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
Beautiful.
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mhizkel:
Beautiful kiss
not as beautiful as we will be smiley
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by byemx06(m): 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
Abdulbichi0:
Below is the pre wedding shoot of my friend who is also a nairalander. Saturday 21/10/2017, your prayer will be appreciated.
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Uhomanbulus110(f): 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
Niceone
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by nkechiblessing: 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
lovely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures / Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? / Man Caught Romancing A Female Statue (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.