Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,454 members, 7,908,325 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 12:17 AM

Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos (707 Views)

Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding / Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Abdulbichi0(m): 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
Below is the pre wedding shoot of my friend who is also a nairalander. Saturday 21/10/2017, your prayer will be appreciated.

Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Slayer2: 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
This guy looks so much like Bob risky
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by elantraceey(f): 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
Beautiful couple kiss May God bless your union.
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by junta001: 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
So cute! wish you guys all the best in your union
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by potent5(m): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
Slayer2:
This guy looks so much like Bob risky
This is why I beat people. Oya...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Slayer2: 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
potent5:

This is why I beat people. Oya...

Wait

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by talljennie(f): 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
Cute couple! God bless your home with children, love, happiness, peace and money. smiley
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Florblu(f): 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
Why are they this cute?
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
The lady is beautiful
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Emodeee: 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
i'm picturing how your kids will look like. they will be super cutecheesy

you are both cute. happy married life in advance.
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by IamLEGEND1: 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
Are you sure she's not your older sister?
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

If someone have u as a friend. The guy will miss the love of his life by this statement u made angry

A friend is suffering emotionally following those words that just came out of your phone. Hes Now a baby daddy cos he doesn't love the smallie, he mistakenly impregnated. While the love of his life is now happily married to another guy who appreciated her matured look.

Anyways op, happy married life to the couple. God bless your home.
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by Adukey(f): 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
God bless the union.
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by donlucabrazi(m): 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
why Evils? grin grin grin

Nigga, you got no Joy at all...I will relish the day I put a face behind this savagery!
Re: Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos by donlucabrazi(m): 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
I hardly give a damn about all these pre wedding pics bull-shait.

But I must say, they look pretty cool together!

(1) (Reply)

Osaretin, Benin Twerker, Calls Out Fans For Insulting Him For Tweaking On Fb / Guys, Have You Ever Asked A Lady Out And She Asked: Why It Took You This Long? / The Girl I Love Is Confused. How Do I Handle The Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.