Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,567 members, 7,934,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:14 PM

Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (47878 Views)

"My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola / Father Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raises Dead Man In Owerrri - TrezzyHelm / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Unik3030: 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
all these stage managed miracles, y not wake them DJ Olu, tagbo n chime Dat died recently and d whole world know about it. it's only backyard parole them dey do

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Stupidity is swallowing this tale hook line and sinker

I'll wager the child fainted or at least just lost consciousness cuz it takes a certified medical professional to declare someone dead

This is why people have been mistakenly buried alive due to thinking "Unconsciousness different from sleep" = Death; a noteworthy example is Octavia Smith Hatcher who "died" due to a strange illness nobody knows anything about; she was buried and everyone went on living their lives as usual; less than a week after her burial the symptoms of her strange illness (coma) started showing amongst many of the townspeople except everyone that showed the symptom eventually regained their consciousness, seeing this Octavia's husband decided to exhume her grave only to find out his worst fears were true, The lining on the inside of the coffin had been scratched and torn to pieces. Octavia’s nails were bloodied and broken , and her face was contorted with horrific fear. She had woken up, suffered excruciating pain and died in the ground after being buried alive.

so forgive the atheists for being skeptical about this miracle claim; NY advice to every human is simple "Question everything, even yesterday's truths"

Nice One, buh if you believe the Bible, you'll see that Jesus said his followers who exercise Faith I'm his name would do even greater things than he did.
As a corper with NCCF going evangelising in rural areas (Rural rugged) we saw this first hand. It happened time and again. Miracles are very real. I recall when a villager came looking for us (3 days after we left their village) because demons hiding in her daughter's life had been exposed during prayers. They held the little girl in a sleep like state and she was like that for three whole days. When the woman arrived town with her daughter, a couple of brethren were called to cast it out. During prayers, it made the girl dumb as we asked her to confess Jesus as her Lord. Then we had to take authority over it and command it to loose her in Jesus name. After prayers it left. We then assisted the girl to receive Jesus into her life as her Lord to forestall such occurrences.
Her mum was still scared and asked to stay around town so as to be sure her daughter was okay. We put them in the house of an elderly female village evangelist and after some days they left.
Till two years back, a boy from that village was still im contact with me. He was fond of calling me.
Gods power is Real!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by sonikstargirl(f): 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
lies everywhere... if I hear

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Unik3030: 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
Leonbonapart:
your pedophile prophet Mohammed couldn't try such

Son of Allah the Arabian deity
guy calm down, am a Christian Emmanuel by name but I don't believe in all these stage managed miracles.we have also seen many of them b4 n u yourself know that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Princejboy(m): 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
For me o,I wld say the baby fainted, check his cloth nah,they had to pour him water.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by youngdadus1: 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
There's nothing God can not do,May God continue to uphold you.
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by ugo147: 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rutley:
Make this man drop 100 sure odds for guys na. Abi him no knw say naija boiz aint smiling ni?

Abeg anyone close to him tell him to drop odds for guys

Bro ur talk make perfect sense noni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by jide219(m): 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rutley:
Make this man drop 100 sure odds for guys na. Abi him no knw say naija boiz aint smiling ni?

even if na 10odds self

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
oduastates:
I wonder what anaesthetic they gave the poor child in order to put him in a state of unconsciousness.
i Was Expectin this

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by newbornmacho(m): 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
Danelo:
when thunder Stetson striking some people they'll say it's devil but it's because of thefacy that they can't control their mouth
OK its wrong to ask questions now abi

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
Wow! I'm shocked
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by barrmey(m): 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
A lifeless child allegedly came back to life after Apostle Johnson Suleman's prayer at OFM HQ.Apostle Suleman was pictured holding the child in a joyous mood.See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/lifeless-child-comes-back-to-life-after.html?m=1

scammer! !!!!
why bring a dead body to church?
hypocrite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Gadodoko: 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mathew 7:22-23. 22. many wil come 2 me on dat day. lord lord hav we not prophesied in ur name? and in ur name cast out demons and in ur name done many miracles. 23 and then will i profess unto dem i new u not depart frome u dat work iniquity.
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Apostle Suleiman the fake.

Where were you when Tagbo died?
Where were you when DJ Olu died?
Where were you when Suntai Danbaba died?
Where were you when Dora Akunyili died?

Why haven't you healed Carl Iheme?

I pity the mumus who take you seriously.
Keep up with the arrangee-miracles
The tithes and offerings will keep coming.

But I'd remind you that you have a pending court case in Canada.
Surprisingly, you've not set foot there after it was filed.

god of man
Endtime ass-shooker.
Brain Is Very Important o. I Dont Know Why You People Deliberately Leave It At Home before Coming Online

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
Queenlovely:
I knew Suleiman when he was a nobody. He cannot con me into believing this shit.

what are you insinuating?
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Christaks(m): 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
As in, he died inside the church? or thy brought him to the church without taking him to the hospital... or OP ..wat happend..

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by daddio(m): 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rutley:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Gadodoko: 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
youngdadus1:
There's nothing God can not do,May God continue to uphold you.
mat 22. many wil come 2 me on dat day. lord lord hav we not prophesied in ur name? and in ur mname cast out demons and in ur name done many miracles. 23 and then will i profess unto dem i new u not depart frome u dat work iniquity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by dingbang(m): 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lol... Someone cannot perform miracle in peace...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by adenine02: 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
kingxsamz:
Good...
Modified:
Whether it's true or fake that won't stop Pained Atheists from displaying their stupidity.

You don't have to be an atheist to see this is fake

Ask yourself this questions
1. What kill d child
2. Who certified him dead
3. Why is child wearing clothes and even shoes, did he died on their way to church

Besides am not an atheist

And

I strongly believe this is fake

Shalom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Gadodoko: 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
Princejboy:
For me o,I wld say the baby fainted, check his cloth nah,they had to pour him water.
yap guy mathew 22. many wil come 2 me on dat day. lord lord hav we not prophesied in ur name? and in ur mname cast out demons and in ur name done many miracles. 23 and then will i profess unto dem i new u not depart frome u dat work iniquity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Somke(m): 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
oduastates:
I wonder what anaesthetic they gave the poor child in order to put him in a state of unconsciousness.
May God forgive. Most times we talk because we think we have mouth to talk. Let's not use our mouth and bring condemnation to ourselves
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Gadodoko: 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I'll wager the child fainted or at least just lost consciousness cuz it takes a certified medical professional to declare someone dead

This is why people have been mistakenly buried alive due to thinking "Unconsciousness different from sleep" = Death; a noteworthy example is Octavia Smith Hatcher who "died" due to a strange illness nobody knows anything about; she was buried and everyone went on living their lives as usual; less than a week after her burial the symptoms of her strange illness (coma) started showing amongst many of the townspeople except everyone that showed the symptom eventually regained their consciousness, seeing this Octavia's husband decided to exhume her grave thinking she might've been buried alive, he did only to find out his worst fears were true, The lining on the inside of the coffin had been scratched and torn to pieces. Octavia’s nails were bloodied and broken , and her face was contorted with horrific fear. She had woken up, suffered excruciating pain and died in the ground after being buried alive.

so forgive the atheists for being skeptical about this miracle claim; my advice to every human is simple "Question everything, even yesterday's truths"
nice script. Also consider dat jesus said about end time. Mathew 22. many wil come 2 me on dat day. lord lord hav we not prophesied in ur name? and in ur name cast out demons and in ur name done many miracles. 23 and then will i profess unto dem i new u not depart frome u dat work iniquity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Gadodoko: 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
randomperson:
Nice try! It's only unknown people that get healed or resurrected.

Cohbams is a gospel singer and has attended many services in the big churches, yet he is still blind.

Maybe God only heals those people that we can't verify their miracles
my brda end time. Jesus wrned. Mathew 22. many wil come 2 me on dat day. lord lord hav we not prophesied in ur name? and in ur name cast out demons and in ur name done many miracles. 23 and then will i profess unto dem i new u not depart frome u dat work iniquity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Gadodoko: 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
An2elect2:
Nothing great about false signs and wonders o
yes o! Jesus wrned at d end hr in mathew 22. many wil come 2 me on dat day. lord lord hav we not prophesied in ur name? and in ur name cast out demons and in ur name done many miracles. 23 and then will i profess unto dem i new u not depart frome u dat work iniquity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Mustiboy(m): 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

This is why people have been mistakenly buried alive due to thinking "Unconsciousness different from sleep" = Death; a noteworthy example is Octavia Smith Hatcher who "died" due to a strange illness nobody knows anything about; she was buried and everyone went on living their lives as usual; less than a week after her burial the symptoms of her strange illness (coma) started showing amongst many of the townspeople except everyone that showed the symptom eventually regained their consciousness, seeing this Octavia's husband decided to exhume her grave thinking she might've been buried alive, he did only to find out his worst fears were true, The lining on the inside of the coffin had been scratched and torn to pieces. Octavia’s nails were bloodied and broken , and her face was contorted with horrific fear. She had woken up, suffered excruciating pain and died in the ground after being buried alive.

so forgive the atheists for being skeptical about this miracle claim; my advice to every human is simple "Question everything, even yesterday's truths"
jeez! I can only imagine what she went through in the coffin after haven woken up.
such a scary story

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Gadodoko: 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
ufuosman:
God is great, Glory to HIS name
jesus wrned in mathew 22. many wil come 2 me on dat day. lord lord hav we not prophesied in ur name? and in ur name cast out demons and in ur name done many miracles. 23 and then will i profess unto dem i new u not depart frome u dat work iniquity
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Gadodoko: 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
Young03:
see lies

There's a difference between collapsed, and dead

The child was unconscious and not dead

He was dead and he was dressed on shoe

I don't believe it not even for 0.5%
end time . Mat22. many wil come 2 me on dat day. lord lord hav we not prophesied in ur name? and in ur mname cast out demons and in ur name done many miracles. 23 and then will i profess unto dem i new u not depart frome u dat work iniquity
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by Gadodoko: 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Where were you when Tagbo died?
Where were you when DJ Olu died?
Where were you when Suntai Danbaba died?
Where were you when Dora Akunyili died?

I pity the mumus who take you seriously.
Keep up with the arrangee-miracles
The tithes and offerings will keep coming.

But I'd remind you that you have a pending court case in Canada.
Surprisingly, you've not set foot there after it was filed.

god of man
Endtime ass-shooker.
end time ma niga jesus wrned in mathew 22. many wil come 2 me on dat day. lord lord hav we not prophesied in ur name? and in ur name cast out demons and in ur name done many miracles. 23 and then will i profess unto dem i new u not depart frome u dat work iniquity
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by kense88: 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
ERockson:
grin grin grin
Lol. Why u dey laugh my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by kense88: 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
Joke of the week

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) by mykh01(m): 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Where were you when Tagbo died? Where were you when DJ Olu died? Where were you when Suntai Danbaba died? Where were you when Dora Akunyili died?
I pity the mumus who take you seriously. Keep up with the arrangee-miracles The tithes and offerings will keep coming.
But I'd remind you that you have a pending court case in Canada. Surprisingly, you've not set foot there after it was filed.
god of man Endtime ass-shooker.
welcome psycho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Alarming Rate At Which Secondary School Students Have Sex Today / Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.