Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan (27867 Views)

2019 Presidency: Fayose Advises Buhari On Where To Flag Off His Campaign / Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay / Eleka Is Merely A Joker To Distract Opposition From Fayose's Game Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by Shawnnn01: 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
YelloweWest:

Which baseless tirade?
Is buhari not a tribal bigot?

Is this not the 2nd tome Nigeria is going through recession under buhari?

Did his insensitivity not push us to the brink of war?
During obj and yaradua time why was there not call for secession??

I normally do no respond to silly questions but I will oblige you this once to rewire you medulla. Which politician in Nigeria does his tribe not come first before Nigeria ? None, the only difference is Buhari not hiding his and there's a valid reason for that. Hate shown to Buhari is not hidden if I was in his shoe I will do more.

Aside Yardua every other Nigerian president pushed us to the brink of war, Obasanjo with Odi massacre and Jonathan with boko haram. Judging from the above, Buhari is doing relatively beta except for Yardua.

Recession, while Buhari is partly to blame for this it is not enough reason to crucify him. Also Buhari insensitivity did not lead to call for sucession, Nigeria was practicing confederalism when Igbo struck with the first coup. If Buhari was offering PARADISE Igbos will still have one noise or the other to make just because you do not have your way with him.

The sole reason Igbo hate Buhari who might be just a warrant officer in the Biafra war than Gowon who declared the war on them. Inbred hate no more no less.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by Shawnnn01: 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
Paulabiodun:
Am not Igbo am pure Yoruba,i regret supporting buhari in 2015,but now my eyes are open and I don't see anything that make buhari better than fayose...I support fayose for 2019 IJN (AMEN)
You own a right to your choice brother. In the last election over 20% Yoruba voted Jonathan with his endemic looting some this is no surprise.

victorazyvictor:

I don't think your from Nigeria.
I am from Nigeria am not just from Biafra nor do I share their sentiments.
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by kt3tu(m): 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
Your Excellency, Soon to be Vice President, Fayose, Carry Go! I believe you 100%. We shall soon see the manifestation. wink

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by emsheddy(m): 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
Shawnnn01:

You are wrong with your hasty generalisation. Nigerians are not fed up with Buhari only the Igbos are. We all knew they never supported him initially yet he won the last election. Their stronger hate won't deter his victory in 2019 if he chose to contest the election.
Oga Sir, Nigerians are tired of Bubu! Am not Igbo by the way......

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by chngebeginwthme: 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
izzou:
grin

Personally, I really don't know what Fayose has to offer, but I have this feeling that if he plays his card right, and APC presents Buhari again,
angry, then victory is his

Naturally, we humans love to oppose. With the way Nigerians are fed up with Buhari, anybody PDP presents will be our only option

LOL Fayose cannot get one million votes from South West that sure and North forget they see him as enemy..
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by emsheddy(m): 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
Shawnnn01:

I speak for myself and millions of Nigerians that will never allow the rampaging looters from PDP destroy our collective existence ever again. Buhari might not be exceptional but he as proven to be beta than every PDP President we ever had except the late Yardua. If election is held anywhere in this life or the afterlife without APC breaking up Buhari will win with bigger margins than 2015. Take that to the bank.
I will also jump.into the hasty conclusion that am not sure you live in Nigeria. Buhari will receive the greatest disgrace of His life if he contest again. Not everything is Igbo, IPOB and that! Nigerians at large will kick that man out.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by chngebeginwthme: 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
anuoluwapo884:

What planet are you from please always speak for yourself if we conduct a vote here telling all Igbos not to vote you would be surprised how the result would be but speaking on the fact if he re-contest he would win but not with the previous margin sir wink

If Buhari contest again the margin will be over 5million votes, First PDP don't have the kind of Money GEJ lavish during 2015, Secondly Buhari Popurlarity in the North is going higher everyday and with the help of his diversification alone making lots of Northern Farmer getting richer coupled with the security he restored in the North, My Brother 2015 votes from the North will be a child play in 2019..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
Shawnnn01:

I normally do no respond to silly questions but I will oblige you this once to rewire you medulla. Which politician in Nigeria does his tribe not come first before Nigeria ? None, the only difference is Buhari not hiding his and there's a valid reason for that. Hate shown to Buhari is not hidden if I was in his shoe I will do more.

Aside Yardua every other Nigerian president pushed us to the brink of war, Obasanjo with Odi massacre and Jonathan with boko haram. Judging from the above, Buhari is doing relatively beta except for Yardua.

Recession while Buhari is partly to blame for this it is not enough reason to crucify him. Also Buhari insensitivity did not lead to call for sucession, Nigeria was practicing confederalism when Igbo struck with the first coup. If Buhari was offering PARADISE Igbos will still have one noise or the other to make just because you do not have your way with him.

The sole reason Igbo hate Buhari who might be just a warrant officer in the Biafra war than Gowon who declared the war on them. Inbred hate no more no less.

Point of correction, Buhari was never to blame for recession. He was just the president at a wrong time. Other than that, valid points.
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by gr8skillz(m): 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
dotcomnamename:

Only the Flatinihos are fed up of PMB because he refused to dance to their useless musics!

You have to reason well b4 posting, what makes the music your PMB keep dancing to reasonable? Is it a crime for the South-whatever to have a genre of their own music? Is PMB the president of the North or the president of Nigeria? When has it become a crime for a citizen to come from a region that is not the same as your president?

PMB is too bias for my liking

NB: I'm not Igbo, just a concerned citizen of Nigeria
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by shekauvsbuhari: 6:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
Shawnnn01:

You are wrong with your hasty generalisation. Nigerians are not fed up with Buhari only the Igbos are. We all knew they never supported him initially yet he won the last election. Their stronger hate won't deter his victory in 2019 if he chose to contest the election.
sentiments apart, buhari should go n take care of his ailing health. He is not fit.
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by Hartman70: 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
DonCandido:

Erm... Donald Trump did not really shock Americans, Russia did.

Peter Fayose's only similarity with Trump is never-ending supply comic relief in the political space in Nigeria.

Fayose's presidential ambition is a joke and he knows it. It is merely a ploy or gimmick to escape the SURE onslaught from the EFCC and other anti corruption agencies after his immunity ends in July, 2018. Fayose's strategy is to use the media and the Courts to buy time from July, 2018 till the end of Buhari's tenure.

Allegations like "the anti corruption agencies are after me because I am interested in Buhari's job", "they want my hide for opposing Buhari's government policies during my tenure as a Governor" "they want to jail me because I am a Christian and a Yoruba leader who opposed the northern hegemony"

He will seek injunctions to restrain any probe of allegations of crimes (money laundering, embezzlement of public fund, conspiracy to commit treason etc) committed by him before he escaped to the Government House 3 years ago and those he committed whilst in the Government House. He will be found guilty, jailed and eventually become the president of Kirikiri maximum security prison.
Bro Nigeria's politics doesn't work that way unless you haven't been staying in Nigeria since. if it's to go by your analysis,Bukola Saraki should be in kirikiri by now.
And besides,have you ever ask yourself "what if Fayose decamp to APC tomorrow, will the hate and accusation on him still stand?" remember fayemi defeated segun oni in a court case, but the two are Allies now.
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by Md44: 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ok i will vote for you, but on one condition, of promises for save and share food program to all Nigerian troads even in the villages you must buid them roads
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by XYZo: 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
I even thought u wanted to say we can use that plenty of such Eel finish to generate electricity in Nigeria. grin

Na wetin me go like hear be that. No be all these stories angry
webbro007:
As I watched the National Geographic Channel I came to learn of the Fish called The Electric Eel for the first time, actual name is Electrophorus electricus.
The fish is commonly found in the Amazon and generally in fresh waters.
In the narration of the documentary, Electric Eels are mostly blind, although they are not born blind.
To me they are such beautiful creatures and I was wondering how come they are blind?
I then read about them and came to understand that these animals have three pairs of abdominal organs that produce electricity as a form of defensive mechanism against predators.
Whenever the animal is under attack, it activates an electric field of up to 860 Volts (that is nearly 4 times the 220V electricity supplied to our homes) to electrocute its attacker.
The Eel also requires rising to the surface of the water every 10 minutes in order to take in Oxygen before going back under the water.
Due to this routine, the fish has developed a mindset that it is vulnerable to attack due to constant coming up to breathe and hence
*it is always on a ‘suspicious mission’*
– It is always and constantly electrocuting its environment,
*even when it is not under attack*.
The sad effect is that in the course of continuous electrocution of its environment,
*Its eyes are also electrocuted and hence causes its blindness!*
But then as I watched this animal swimming around blindly and only using its sense of feeling and hearing , and been unable to see, it goes into more suspicion and every movement it feels in the waters, it releases further electric shock worsening his plight.
– The animal thus goes into a cyclic paranoia and self infliction of pain causing it to be more blind irreversibly.
-When stranded and in dire need of assistance, its nature of continuous release of electric shocks, prevents helpers from getting to it.
*You see such is the situation in some people’s life.*
They suspect everybody and everything!
They are always on a mindset of ‘someone is doing me’,
‘something evil is coming to happen to me’,
‘someone is planning to harm me’, etc.
By having this kind of mental picture or mindset such people release shock waves that electrocutes whoever comes near them.
*Friends who mean well, are branded enemies, Parents are considered evil,*
*Siblings are suspected of hatching evil plots,*!
*Work colleagues are branded enemies, Etc.*
When people go into such *self-destructive mode*,
All they think about is themselves and not the feelings of others.
The desire to protect oneself ends up in hurting others.
*Let us all strive to cultivate a positive attitude of love towards ourselves even when it isn't convenient.
Pls let brotherly love continue.
In other words, treat each other in a brotherly manner.
*Think and reflect about these things.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by anuoluwapo884(m): 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
IJOBA2:
HES YOUR MUSLIM BRETHRENgrin THEY CAN NEVER SEE ANYTHING WRONG IN PROPHET BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT

What's this one saying just jump into my mention pls ready b4 u comment smh
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by omokab: 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
izzou:
grin

Personally, I really don't know what Fayose has to offer, but I have this feeling that if he plays his card right, and APC presents Buhari again,

Naturally, we humans love to oppose. With the way Nigerians are fed up with Buhari, anybody PDP presents will be our only option
I don't know the people that you said we're tired of buari and prefer any candidate from PDP. In the real sense buari has not perform to the expectation but he has performed better than jonathan in some area like roads, power. Agriculture and security. Before middle of next year many haters of buari will see this. On road construction, most of the roads will be completed by then. We have improved in agricultural output more than before and many are still coming. If buari can remove sentiment and change his cabinet he will have more improvement and easily win 2019 election.
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by Raxxye(m): 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
Shawnnn01:

I am not Igbo, but i know, like many other Nigerians do, that if a goat contests against Buhari in 2019, that goat will win!
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nigeria is underdeveloped because of Buhari's age groups Nigerians has been deceiving themselves with to governed them, instead these old age leaders are good at stealing taxpayers money and resources. Shame on Nigeria government from the north.

Buhari must go.

Fayose for president Fayose for president Fayose for president Fayose for president Fayose for president Fayose for president...............

Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by davbaba: 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
FAYOSE is the next president,I have the feeling,
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
FakoMaybach1:
With Buhari's Vindictive style who can run against him, Atiku wey declare he cancelled his NPA contract.

It might shock Nigerians that Fayose will be the only man brave enough to stand against Buhari, Just as he stood against fulani herdsmen and their terror.

I swear to God today on Nairaland that if it comes down to Buhari and fayose i will spend my last kobo to support fayose, Not that i am a fayose fan cus i am not, but i have to save my country from a tyrant. Buhari will use DSS to harass anyone running against him; he has already started with Atiku.

Buhari has pushed us into recession and secession, he made the country so bad that we want to go back to 1963!!!, he has killed over 1000 civilians that posed no threat, he disobeys court orders without batting an eyelid, abeg what more will he do till you are fed up? is it untol he rapes your mother?!!

Buhari must Go!!!

You are one of the PIGS and Idiots ! If you are not a fayose fan ,why then do you think he deserves your vote to becoming a president of Nigeria ? Your level of hatred is so alarming that u are more than willing to draw this country (Nigeria) backwards. #shake my head for y'all
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by globatop: 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
izzou:
grin

If by 2019 we have buhari vs Fayose, then history is about repeating itself. In 2015, I never wanted buhari as president but pdp did not give us alternative to Jonathan, so for Jonathan to quit the stage then it has to be buhari. Similarly if apc did not give us alternative to buhari, pdp candidate might win.

But when are we going to be free of ACCIDENTAL PRESIDENT. If buhari that has been nurturing ambition for over 12 years has no blueprint to nigeria problems, is it Fayose that will have?
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=omokab post=61453176]I don't know the people that you said we're tired of buari and prefer any candidate from PDP. In the real sense buari has not perform to the expectation but he has performed better than jonathan in some area like roads, power. Agriculture and security. Before middle of next year many haters of buari will see this. On road construction, most of the roads will be completed by then. We have improved in agricultural output more than before and many are still coming. If buari can remove sentiment and change his cabinet he will have more improvement and easily win 2019 election.[/

President Buhari remains the best so far..many Igbos pretend not to Understand that recession is as a result of negative activities carried out over time in a country. And who do we say is responsible for this ? I believe the answer is PDP led govts.however ,anytime the present govt comes out to cite that, the children of hate will always come out to say: they av started the blame game" but anytime on this forum or elsewhere they 'l say its Buhari That put us in recession. #confusedindividuals

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by Ayor93(m): 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
Shawnnn01:

i am not Igbo but M fed up of Buhari, He has nothing to offer
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by brightworld2(m): 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
izzou:
grin

must we choose from PDP? to me APC and PDP are just like 5&6. both party has no good intention rather they are after their own pocket... It is only God that can save us from these people..
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by FearGodinall: 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
Shawnnn01:

Bros stop deceiving your self, Nigeria's are tired of the senile president that doesn't have any thing to offer to us, yes you will be amazed with what will happen in 2019. This is how they were deceiving GEJ when all indices showed as of then that Nigerian are fed up with him. Continue.
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by solarj05(m): 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
You must be a Portuguese living in America with your political calculation.
Shawnnn01:

Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by geedup(m): 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
Shawnnn01:

if buhari dare makes an attempt to continue in the upcoming election(2019) even his wife will put him in OYO category. u mean after all this he should still re-contest? Only his community will vote him not Nigeria. Its more than 2 years he assumed office and still no impact whatsoever. see d handwriting on the wall....nobody backs a loser. He is not mentally fit to run this country. If care is not taken he will drive us into crisis in a multiethnic country like ours. The country won't survive another war. Let's not end up like the present state of iraq and syria.
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by daveP(m): 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
Shawnnn01:

HEhehehehe. youre laughable and.... chai. i never c i never c o, wonda wonda wonda wonda. talk for yourself alone abeg. cc: Mizmycoli
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by Shawnnn01: 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
Some of you clowns are so funny, you make me think I am an ardent APC supporter but I do not even have a voters card. The way you have been wishing Buhari will lose the election is that how APC have been losing elections in the height of the hardship ? Again we all can attest to the fact that the economy is not as bad as it use to be under this same administration. As much as Buhari might not be the Messiah Nigeria desire I won't let hate cloud my judgement. Buhari will trash any candidate any party brings in 2019 so long APC do not fracture simple. All you Igbos should deal with that.

FearGodinall:
Bros stop deceiving your self, Nigeria's are tired of the senile president that doesn't have any thing to offer to us, yes you will be amazed with what will happen in 2019. This is how they were deceiving GEJ when all indices showed as of then that Nigerian are fed up with him. Continue.

solarj05:
You must be a Portuguese living in America with your political calculation.

Raxxye:

I am not Igbo, but i know, like many other Nigerians do, that if a goat contests against Buhari in 2019, that goat will win!

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by babajero(m): 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
Shawnnn01:

Just keep on deceiving your self, maybe that time he will win with only your vote, or do you think the Yorubas will have their own and go and vote an Hausa man? Thank God you know who Southeast and South South will vote.
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by MizMyColi(f): 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
daveP:
HEhehehehe. youre laughable and.... chai. i never c i never c o, wonda wonda wonda wonda. talk for yourself alone abeg. cc: Mizmycoli

Anything is possible, Dave.
It's Nigeria.
Nothing surprises me anymore.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by queenblossom(f): 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
Shawnnn01:

Who told u that is only the Igbo's that are tired. Even the Yoruba's are equally tired. D housas are also tired. But if u are not tired yet then you need a brain check. Cos is only a fool that will not be tired of this buhari's administration.
Re: 2019 Presidency : Fayose’s Game Plan by OmoOshodi(m): 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
I love Fayose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola Resigns From APC, Dumps Party / Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency / Buhari’s Supporters Storm Abuja House In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.