Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,001 members, 7,903,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:19 AM

Flavoured Mineral Water - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Flavoured Mineral Water (3442 Views)

Solid Mineral Investment / Nigeria Top Solid Mineral Buyers / Nigeria Solid Mineral And Gemstones Dealers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavoured Mineral Water by eoronsaye: 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2007
Hi my people
Would like to know if there is a market in Naija for flavoured mineral water? strawberry flavour, banana flavour or orange & mango flavour that type of thing.

What do you think? All comments welcomed

Ese
Re: Flavoured Mineral Water by naijacutee(f): 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2007
Surely there will be a market for that. Nigeria is a tropical country, you know. . . And we like to try out new things smiley
Re: Flavoured Mineral Water by Uche2nna(m): 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2007
let there be clean water first
Re: Flavoured Mineral Water by eoronsaye: 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2007
Hi
Remember o that people deY like try out different things. Secondly water taste bland and boring, flavor water can be another alternative
Re: Flavoured Mineral Water by Uche2nna(m): 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2007
Well maybe it is me being the village boi that I am but I find just plain water more refreshing and taste quenching than flavoured water.
Re: Flavoured Mineral Water by viperman: 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2007
it will require a lot of capitalto kick-start. I can help if you have the master-plan.
Call me on this number: 08068097693
Re: Flavoured Mineral Water by eoronsaye: 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2007
To think of it since satchet water is commonly drank in naija, this could be a good starting point to begin. Think of the enormous market you will be selling to 150 million people, if you can sell to 1 to 2 percent of the population, you can then imagine the profits you will be raking in. But I am adamant it will be more than the percentage stated, this is just a guesstimate. Like I said earlier in my previous post though water is essential for the body, a little flavour makes the taste more interesting. We all know how it gets in that drenching heat on a sunny afternoon, now visualise drinking orange or mango flavour water to quench that thirst. Also note the flavours I will be selling will be all natural fruit flavours with no presevatives.

All opinions welcomed 

@ VIPERMAN
Thanks for your opinion, but when you say alot of capital what is the amount you are referring to?

@ Delaroy
Thanks for showing kin interest, what can you bring to the table, at present I am currently doing some research on flavoured water.
email: eoronsaye@gmail.com
Re: Flavoured Mineral Water by pixie(f): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2007
eronsaye, like your bizness strategy,a nice one.

I wouldn't mind teaming up wiyh you too.

(1) (Reply)

Simple And Powerful Forex Trading System For Everyone / Help!!! GT Bank Wont Release My $100 From Google Adsense / Loan For Small Scale Enterpreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.