Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,405 members, 7,901,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:09 AM

Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP (34350 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Dammy Kerry Blasts Davido Over Tagbo's Death / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by GetMeRight: 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
lovelygurl:
"I remember even telling Caroline Danjuma that ‘Look you don’t go on your Instagram page without verifying facts because a person’s reputation is concerned.”

Why is he not following his own advice?
What has commissioner done wrong in this case so far? Davido lied in his first meeting with the CP and CP told the public that Davido lied. He didn't accuse Davido of anything he didn't do.
Is it a crime to say that a suspect lied if indeed he lied?
Oh, it is Davido, he shouldn't have been cross-checked! The same Davido is now speaking through a SAN. Lol. Have I accused him of murder here? No.
Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by joeeee240(m): 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by holluphemydavid(m): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
The end shall justify d mean
Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by YungJo207(m): 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
I strongly suspect the hand of Saul in this matter
angry Cause he has been after Davido even before God made him king...king Saul should be invited by the police also.
Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by ewizard1: 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
NoFavors:
My Question is, is Davido the only person with him that night? If no, then why single out only Davido as suspect?
I wonder ooo...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2017

Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by joeeee240(m): 10:44pm On Oct 15, 2017

Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by charlesazeh(m): 10:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
Freetech:
Why is nobody asking questions about the iPhone 8 and 200k won by Tagbo? Who is in possession of these items. Could it be the reason why he was killed

Alcohol intoxication cannot lead to suffocation.

Why would you drop your friend corpse at the hospital and pick race, if everything is alright?

Before Adeleke family cry foul play, they should remember the blackmail they use the death of Senator Adeleke to do against Aregbe in Osun that gave another Adeleke the senatorial seat.

What goes round comes round.

I remembered helping accident victims, mother and 2 sons above 35yrs and their mums brother..i rushed them to the hospital and before i got to the hospital their mom gave up the ghost and at the front of the accident and emergency ward their uncle died...the doctor who confirmed them dead gave orders to the male cleaner to wash my car and make sure no blood stain is seen..then he warned me never to use my car to help anyone dying or i may be in prison for years..so i think thats the reason Davido did not admit he sent his boys at first
Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
joeeee240:

Thanks

Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by joeeee240(m): 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
NoFavors:

Thanks
REMAIN THE LAUGHING STOCK OF YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY

Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
joeeee240:

REMAIN THE LAUGHING STOCK OF YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY

Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by smith666999(m): 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
is Davido a hip hop artist?
Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I am still suspecting Davido

Osheyyy!! Inspector Gadget! angry
Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by aumeehn: 11:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
emeijeh:
Name time e go take

The matter go die down

The Adelekes are powerful and influential

#tartybillionfortheakant
in Southwest not in the whole Nigeria, they cant try thatv shii with the Indimi family or Dantata's family
Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by joeeee240(m): 11:58pm On Oct 15, 2017

Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by zomby(m): 12:07am On Oct 16, 2017
I am not sure if it is appropriate for the Commissioner of Police in Lagos State to come out to give details do the investigation at this time.

He sounds like he is under pressure and forced to come out to let the public know exactly what's going on....
But according to the protocols of professional investigators, this man is not in any position to impress anyone. For this reason, he did not have to give the details of the ongoing investigation. His action could lead to compromising the case.

On the other hand, Davido should thank his star, if this had taken place in another country, Davido would have been locked up by now.

In this country we tend to get carried away by the size of our pockets and the weight of our family name...forgetting the seriousness of the situation we may be in. This might be the reason why Davido felt like he could just tell the police anything and move on with his life.
But helloooo...things have changed and continue to change in Nigeria. Everybody. Counts...

I wish all the parties involved all the very best.

May Tagbo's soul rest in peace...and may God continue to be with his family and friends.
Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 16, 2017
joeeee240:
waka shege

Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by joeeee240(m): 12:56am On Oct 16, 2017
NoFavors:
waka shege

Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by Ayatullah(m): 1:44am On Oct 16, 2017
Nukilia:
STUPID! Conduct a professional investigation and spare us of these media attention!

You are the S-T-U-P-I-D one, because in every sane clime police must brief the public and the CP is doing the right thing briefing Nigerians. Therefore you need to go search for your brain in the dustbin!

Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by SexytorresE(f): 2:30am On Oct 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My only advice to Davido at a trying time like this is to forget his bible and listen to Tuface's song "Implication"

Better still let me help him with it's lyrics.

"As I kolobi your sister
As I jasi Deborah
As I disobey my mother
I come dey get plenty wahala
As I follow the brother as he commit the disaster
Just because say I dey there
I follow enter the yawa

Olele, olele
Ole jelobunu lele
Olegwa olegwa olejobunu legwa.

Implication, Hahahaha
Implication....

Somebody should be punished.
Davido should be punished for lying.
Wealth should not make anyone bigger than the law.

My joy will be complete if the police does a good job and gives us the satisfaction of seeing Davido in a prison uniform.

creativity grin
Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by entparrot(f): 6:15am On Oct 16, 2017
NoFavors:
My Question is, is Davido the only person with him that night? If no, then why single out only Davido as suspect?

In this case davido should be among the suspect under detention.
Reasons:

1) He lied, claiming mutual friend informed him of tagbo's death. Which raised serious suspicion.

2) his employees dump the dead guy @ the hospital according to the hospital cctv footage.

3) his security vehicle Toyota hilux was used to dump the dead guy.

4) autopsy report revealed the guy died of suffocation.

When you suffocate, you struggle for breath, either because you're being choked to death or?

5) according to divido post, he acknowledged asking his driver dropping the guy in the hospital, something he did to help the guy in good faith.

my question, did he allow his security detail to use his Toyota hilux to drop the guy, so incase there is stop & search by the police on the road, they will easily scale through, bc police will believe is a vip passing?

Another question, with all the exposure and money he has in this world, what is he afraid of? When he is helping the guy in good faith. Why did he have to lie? Why did his boys dump the dead guy and be on the run?

1 Like

Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by Jakumo(m): 6:42am On Oct 16, 2017
Yes indeed, the chit is about to hit the fan for our beloved one-hit-wonder Tortoise Head braggart.

On a serious note, years of dedicated research at the Johns Hopkins Medical Center, have established beyond any reasonable academic doubt, that ALL human beings unfortunate to be born with craniums that are shaped like those of Mutant Ninja Turtles, suffer from persistent delusions of grandeur, and also tend to be extremely idiotic and reckless in their every day lives.

The best place to secure such defective Tortoise Head sufferers, is a nice warm jail cell, where they can be restrained and placed under observation, for the better of society at large.

1 Like

Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by RillJ(m): 8:02am On Oct 16, 2017
He may get punished if found complicit in the death of Tagbo not if he lied whereas such lie or what he lied about had nothing to do with the death. People panic when such grave incidents occur. I do not hold brief for the young man but the truth must be told always. Let the Police be clinical about the investigation, only then we stand a chance of getting to the real bottom.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My only advice to Davido at a trying time like this is to forget his bible and listen to Tuface's song "Implication"

"As I kolobi your sister
As I jasi Deborah
As I disobey my mother
I follow enter the yawa

Olele, olele
Ole jelobunu lele

Implication, Hahahaha
Implication....

My joy will be complete if the police does a good job and gives us the satisfaction of seeing Davido in a prison uniform.

Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by selfmadeboss: 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"As I kolobi your sister
As I jasi Deborah
As I disobey my mother
I follow enter the yawa

Olele, olele
Ole jelobunu lele

Implication, Hahahaha
Implication....

This is proper definition of bad belle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Illbliss And Wife Welcome Second Child, Rapper Shares A Heart-Touching Story / Photos From Ebuka Uchendu's Traditional Wedding Today / Phyno And His New Rolls Royce Phantom (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.