Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,674 members, 7,951,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

See How Peter Okoye Is Spending His Sunday With His Family In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Peter Okoye Is Spending His Sunday With His Family In Lagos (1289 Views)

Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures / Jude Okoye: 'Peter Okoye Is A Prodigal Son, We Wont Lose Sleep Over Mr P” / See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Peter Okoye Is Spending His Sunday With His Family In Lagos by doneyor(m): 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
Peter Okoye, a member of the defunct musical group P-square took his time to hang out with his stainless wife Lola and their children,  today Sunday 15th, 2017.

Peter Okoye, whom is twin brother accused his wife Lola of being the cause of their problems, paid deaf ear to his brothers as he kept showering his wife with more love and affection.

The singer took to his Instagram account to share his moment with his family today.

More Photos

http://www.ukrido.com/2017/10/see-how-peter-okoye-is-spending-his-sunday-with-family-in-lagos/

Re: See How Peter Okoye Is Spending His Sunday With His Family In Lagos by TrendyKingExzy: 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
FTC. Oh my gosh.
I dedicate this to all the good gees on nairaland .
Re: See How Peter Okoye Is Spending His Sunday With His Family In Lagos by Swaggzkid: 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
hahah poster above dhey smell FP even b4 tym.
Re: See How Peter Okoye Is Spending His Sunday With His Family In Lagos by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
I love the fact that he got his woman back.

Trait of a real man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Peter Okoye Is Spending His Sunday With His Family In Lagos by Cuddlebugie(f): 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
Peter is a good man. I don't care what he does or what he doesn't do but any man who'd stand up for his immediate family, regardless of what the world says deserve to be praised.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Peter Okoye Is Spending His Sunday With His Family In Lagos by mofeoluwadassah: 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
stainless wife kwa! sad
Re: See How Peter Okoye Is Spending His Sunday With His Family In Lagos by stillondmatter: 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
The importance of a happy home to the children cannot be over emphasised. .....I am happy for them

2 Likes

Re: See How Peter Okoye Is Spending His Sunday With His Family In Lagos by lyntiffany(f): 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lola fine shaaaa.... Peter's beautiful onyinye.
Re: See How Peter Okoye Is Spending His Sunday With His Family In Lagos by NicoBaba(m): 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
aswear I really dunno wat to say... maybe coz f!cks are hard to come by dis days or m still disturbed with Zuma statue Okoroawusa built.....
Re: See How Peter Okoye Is Spending His Sunday With His Family In Lagos by Kobicove(m): 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
Before nko?

Where else should he spend his weekend if not with his family?

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Need To Sign This Guy Before This Guy Take Over / How Club Quilox, Cubana Celebrated Rapper CDQ On His Birthday | WATCH / Cee-C Vs Bambam: who rocked the jumpsuit better? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.