Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,755 members, 7,912,102 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:11 PM

See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic (4859 Views)

South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) / Nobody Took Mock Coffin To Ugwuanyi’s House – Enugu Youths / Pictures Of The Newly Renovated Government House Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by policy12: 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
Naija politicians..

On entry Enugu one of the things common to the new comer or old visitor of the state is this quotation " Enugu is in the hand of God" as one who is too thoughtful you begin to wonder how will the responsibility of a state be in the hand of God.

After staying more than few weeks in the state you become familiar with the quotation because every corner you move to within the metropoaal, you will see this signage, take for instance if you pick keke at Holy Ghost one of the central market in Enugu the signage is pasted at the back of the keke.

Then you wonder why some of the road are bad, like the roads to the New Market, so bad that you have to park your car close to the Civil Defense office mind you, you have to drop something for them.

The road from Maryland to Timber market is so bad that you cannot drive smoothly, though recently it's under construction, when you talk of sanitation I will like to say Enugu is on the average while some of the rside are clean, the Agency in charge of the refuse is so poor that you see so many dirt liter the major roads.

With so many to be done, the question begging for answer is should the governance of a state be in the hand of God?

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by zombieHUNTER: 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
That dude is the worst Governor on planet earth..

He does nothing except forcefully taking people's lands...

The crying governor who ran to Abuja to be breast fed by Buhari when the herdsmen attacked his people but later found his voice to proscribe IPOB .
This man is a dunce
Enugu deserves better and I know Nsukka people can do more than this

11 Likes

Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by zombieHUNTER: 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lalasticlala come and send this to the promised land..
Nigeria and the world should know that Enugu people are suffering

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by matrixme(m): 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
Igbos are just cursed with the worst sets of leaders in Nigeria. Perhaps apart from Anambra and Ebonyi that are performing quite fairly, the rest are just bunch of clowns. Imagine Rochas erecting statues all over Imo state when people go to bed hungry every night.

9 Likes

Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by nextexcel: 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
Point of correction to the poster above am from enugu state and the governor is not that bad (in Nigeria n standard) as you want to portray him doh there are room for improvement. There is no better leader in igbo land nor in Nigeria if not account for all the trillions of dollars Nigeria has gotten from oil since it's discovery.

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by BabaRamota1980: 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
Pathetic!!!

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
A lot of governors in this country are a big disappointment. I pity for the gullible masses who lay their hope on them.
Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by BankeSmalls(f): 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

The crying governor who ran to Abuja to be breast fed by Buhari when the herdsmen attacked his people but later found his voice to proscribe IPOB .
This man is a dunce

The man is only better than Rochas

4 Likes

Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by ifex370(m): 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

This man is a dunce

Lol... Baba you are well mouthed... The obese school boy needs to be chased out of govt house ASAP... Chime made the greatest blunder by handing over power to this glutton...

He does not know people are watching

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by zombieHUNTER: 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
ifex370:

Lol... Baba you are well mouthed... The obsessed school boy needs to be chased out of govt house ASAP... Chime made the greatest blunder by handing over power to this glutton...

He does not know people are watching
Enugu cannot survive another four years with this man

3 Likes

Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by Flashh: 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
Una sure say Enugu get governor? grin

12 Likes

Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by SunFlow(m): 9:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
Leave him alone..
Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by Nedfed(m): 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
@Op make una leave the state oooo.
If Enugu is in the hand of God
Kwara is in the hand of Saraki
Lagos is in the hand of Tinubu
Ekiti is in the hand of Fayose
Who's hand is Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
policy12:
Naija politicians..

On entry Enugu one of the things common to the new comer or old visitor of the state is this quotation " Enugu is in the hand of God" as one who is too thoughtful you begin to wonder how will the responsibility of a state be in the hand of God.

After staying more than few weeks in the state you become familiar with the quotation because every corner you move to within the metropoaal, you will see this signage, take for instance if you pick keke at Holy Ghost one of the central market in Enugu the signage is pasted at the back of the keke.

Then you wonder why some of the road are bad, like the roads to the New Market, so bad that you have to park your car close to the Civil Defense office mind you, you have to drop something for them.

The road from Maryland to Timber market is so bad that you cannot drive smoothly, though recently it's under construction, when you talk of sanitation I will like to say Enugu is on the average while some of the rside are clean, the Agency in charge of the refuse is so poor that you see so many dirt liter the major roads.

With so many to be done, the question begging for answer is should the governance of a state be in the hand of God?

OP, you are senseless. Being in the hand of God means protected by the Lord.

The governor is doing a good job. Just leave him alone.

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by gebest: 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
policy12:
Naija politicians..

OP u be mumu, Nigeria as a whole is in d hand of GOD, no huricane, no wildfire, d flooding is manageble, no earthquake, fertile soil, name it, did u think its by ur power those natural disasters is nt happening to us.

3 Likes

Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by BankeSmalls(f): 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
If you invite this man to any birthday party, even for a child, he will attend, and eat rice in the public grin

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by Eecho(m): 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
Oga u r an idiot and this post can't make front page,nah back page material...All u came to Enugu to do is to look for bad road..That's how jobless a jobless man can be...

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by Shawnnn01: 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
matrixme:
Igbos are just cursed with the worst sets of leaders in Nigeria. Perhaps apart from Anambra and Ebonyi that are performing quite fairly, the rest are just bunch of clowns. Imagine Rochas erecting statues all over Imo state when people go to bed hungry every night.
The people should have eaten the statue now.
Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by nonxo007(m): 10:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
matrixme:

Pls is your state governor any better ?? You haven't been to the east and you come online here to type whatever just because you have the privileged of cheap data..is your state any better ?? You won't go anywhere in life if you don't stop your silly tribal comments...

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by nonxo007(m): 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
BankeSmalls:

The man is only better than Rochas

Have you been to IMO state or are you just imagining things ?? FYI pls which state presently give free education??
Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by Joephat(m): 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
op is a Fulani herdsman, probably walking around d bush while his cows graze.

the last time I traveled home, Enugu, especially the nsukka side look like small London. which is bcz of zoning. Chime also focused in his zone when he was in power n he successfully tied all the roads in UDI. the same to Chimaroke.

you can't compare him with any Governor in the waste apart from Ambode..

4 Likes

Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by MasterKim: 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
nonxo007:

Pls is your state governor any better ?? You haven't been to the east and you come online here to type whatever just because you have the privileged of cheap data..is your state any better ?? You won't go anywhere in life if you don't stop your silly tribal comments...
What's tribal in dat now
Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by MasterKim: 11:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
Joephat:
op is a Fulani herdsman, probably walking around d bush while his cows graze.

the last time I traveled home, Enugu, especially the nsukka side look like small London. which is bcz of zoning. Chime also focused in his zone when he was in power n he successfully tied all the roads in UDI. the same to Chimaroke.

you can't compare him with any Governor in the waste apart from Ambode..

Na so.
Yoruba be una problem.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by MasterKim: 11:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
All dz mumu easterners sef.
Pesin dey fry dem like suya every day for SA, d pesin come dere land, dem dey praise am, dem even erect statue for am after giving him chieftaincy title.
Make d man comot now, na afonja dz stupid people will be shouting upandan
Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by ifex370(m): 1:10am On Oct 16, 2017
Shawnnn01:
The people should have eaten the statue now.

Must you annoy somebody grin
Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by matrixme(m): 5:51am On Oct 16, 2017
nonxo007:

It's people like you that are not given to critical reasoning that are the real problem. I was in Owerri some few days ago. Been to all other South Eastern states except Ebonyi and Enugu. Maybe you should read the topic again and I guess the op himself is from that state.
Learn to put your thinking caps on, Mr man. If you people are feeling the effects of good governance, why are there Biafran agitations? I'm sure you're the one using free data if we truly find out.
Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by Scholes007(m): 6:35am On Oct 16, 2017
matrixme:
Really? How about Ur Tribe?
Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by nonxo007(m): 6:42am On Oct 16, 2017
matrixme:

It's people like you that are not given to critical reasoning that are the real problem. I was in Owerri some few days ago. Been to all other South Eastern states except Ebonyi and Enugu. Maybe you should read the topic again and I guess the op himself is from that state.
Learn to put your thinking caps on, Mr man. If you people are feeling the effects of good governance, why are there Biafran agitations? I'm sure you're the one using free data if we truly find out.

And I'm asking is your state any better, is your governor and better?? And you never made any valid point pls, grow up
Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by nonxo007(m): 6:44am On Oct 16, 2017
MasterKim:
All dz mumu easterners sef.
Pesin dey fry dem like suya every day for SA, d pesin come dere land, dem dey praise am, dem even erect statue for am after giving him chieftaincy title.
Make d man comot now, na afonja dz stupid people will be shouting upandan

What impact has your state or governor made in your life??
Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by nonxo007(m): 6:47am On Oct 16, 2017
MasterKim:

What's tribal in dat now

Well maybe the statement "Igbo's are cursed with the worst set of leaders" doesn't sound silly to you, well we'll considered such a statement if suddenly the northern and western Nigeria disappears over night
Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 16, 2017
OP seems a little biased in his assessment. As far as I'm concerned, Enugu town has the best set of roads in all major cities across the entire SS/SE.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic by MasterKim: 6:58am On Oct 16, 2017
nonxo007:

What impact has your state or governor made in your life??
Not even my state governor but the whole governors in the West has made education a ease.
Primary/secondary school-free
university level-very affordable.
Electricity sef-23hrs a day.
Cost of living-very affordable...
Name it.
I'm proud of my region; western region
West is synonymous with civilization, progress, success, peace, democracy...
But East...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country / Scientific Proof That Igbos Are Not The Same People As Yorubas And Hausas / Ramadan: Seek Allah’s Intervention Against Needless Bloodshed In Nigeria – Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.