Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,237 members, 7,880,892 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:43 AM

My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection (19323 Views)

Should Ladies Also Ration Feelings Of Affection Towards Their Partner? / Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? / Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by CimonJorr(m): 9:49am On Dec 23, 2005
I really don't see what the problem is..

How old are u anyway??..

From your outbursts at the previous posts, I guess maybe you'll be in the 17 - 20 age bracket..

Believe me, when you grow older, you'll genuinely seek this kind of attention to which you're addressing such scorn presently...

My advice, talk to your boyfriend, but GROW UP ! ! ! tongue

...Words of an Alagba
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by FOD(m): 10:34am On Dec 23, 2005
Legry...let me apologise on Chicky's behalf.  To me, your questions made sense, even though answers to such questions can never be given in the open, esp. by our ladies.

As for the touching, I used to have a girl that loved public display of affection. I didn't like it at first, but I had to adjust since that was one of the ways to tell her she's the only I cared for.

So. I'll advise you try and get used to it...provided the touching does not go beyond the no-go areas. Seems you've deliberately ignored some answers being asked here. We are waiting for your answers.
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by Vieira(m): 11:29am On Dec 23, 2005
Some people have asked legitimate questions and been ignored but you had time to attack legry.

Is his touching the affectionate type or is it sexual?

the answer to this will make a difference to the advice.
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by chicky(f): 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2005
ok ok he doesnt touch my boobs he does things like necking kissing stuff like that....touching my ass things like that...you guyz thanks sha....have spoken to him and the last time we went out nothing like that happened but i could see it was realy itching him to do something...thanks sha.
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by chicky(f): 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2005
chimonjorr what makes you think am between the age of 17 to 20!!!!!!!so your own opinion is that am childish because i dont like public affection and alll that public display..nawa for you o...so thats how you know a babe that is mature.by her loving public affection shez very mature to you right....mehn you crack me up...lol....
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by chicky(f): 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2005
seenI4eva i dont think you understand the topic no offense.i think you shuld read it very well before you make comments.i dint say it is bad for my boyfriend to touch me i said...I DONT LIKE PUBLIC DISPLAY!!!!!!!!!whatever we do should be between us not for the public...u get me..
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by hotangel2(f): 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2005
Hmm hmm. *coughs*.

Thank God your boyfriend is adjusting. Sha don't come back to say, my boyfriend don't touch me no more. Cos i really wouldn't know how to help ya! smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by cammax7(m): 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2005
Obsession? Maybe yes. Or perhaps he is just egocentric and is probably doing it to feed his ego and show off. lots of guys do that. He could probably be just over-protective and is doing it to ward pff approach to you from other guys.
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by CimonJorr(m): 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2005
I never used the word childish.. I'd prefer the term "immature".. and my reason was not based on your dislike for your boyfriend's showing of affection in public, but rather the way you responded a few posts ago (legry's post), as well as to this one as well..  rolleyes

bottom line.. Your temper too  hot.. and that indicates the hot-blood of youth..  wink

ps... Let's come clean about your age.. How old are u?? Would be nice to know..

chicky:

chimonjorr what makes you think am between the age of 17 to 20!!!!!!!so your own opinion is that am childish because i don't like public affection and alll that public display..nawa for you o...so thats how you know a babe that is mature.by her loving public affection shez very mature to you right.mehn you crack me up...cheesy....
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by seeni4ever(m): 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2005
chicky:

seenI4eva i don't think you understand the topic no offense.i think you shuld read it very well before you make comments.i dint say it is bad for my boyfriend to touch me i said...I DONT LIKE PUBLIC DISPLAY!!!!!!!!!whatever we do should be between us not for the public...u get me..
wetin dey worry u, whats wrong with public, u dey shy or u dey fear
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by loriann(f): 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2005
hey this is nigeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeria with the stuff here if u r seen cudlin out there u become useless if u were somewhere like the uk its a free world but here u gotta talk to him
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by mide2(f): 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2005
hot-angel:

Hmm hmm. *coughs*.

Thank God your boyfriend is adjusting. Sha don't come back to say, my boyfriend don't touch me no more. Cos i really wouldn't know how to help ya! smiley

cheesy neither will i.
I think the bottom line is ''INDIVIDUAL DIFFERENCES'' one man's meat is another's poison.
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by idiotboop(f): 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2005
Girl my man is all kisses and cuddles in public, and i LOVE IT! grin, we are that kind of people anyways, very affectionate and all. But hey since u dont like it u should tell him really talk to him about it and he should understand. However, i hope you are not one of those sisters who complain of public show of affection and then start wishing someday they had it. Anyway goodluck with talkin to your man about it, i strongly suggest a heart to heart, do it without coming across like what he does is wrong, just ake him see that u feel uncomfortable with it.

merry christmas
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by virozuru(f): 11:54pm On Dec 23, 2005
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by Z4M4eva(f): 11:58pm On Dec 23, 2005
he slapped my a$$ like five times on 5th and 34th st in manhattran, in front of EVERYONE!!!!! he continued to do in randomly!!!! undecided  i was so embarrased, what should i do? help!!

Gosh!, that really made me LMFAO,No Offence Please cheesy

I just found it funny, that's all.
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by virozuru(f): 12:04am On Dec 24, 2005
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by hotangel2(f): 1:03am On Dec 24, 2005
virozuru:

wow...

my boyfreind is obsessed with touching me im public. he puts his arm around my shoulder so that his hand can grab my breast. he also puts his hands inside the back of my jeans pocket. he does this all the time! once, he slapped my a$$ like five times on 5th and 34th st in manhattran, in front of EVERYONE!!!!! he continued to do in randomly!!!! undecided i was so embarrased, what should i do? help!!

Hunnie.. Enjoy it jare. Embarrased? Please dont be. He's ur man.
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by virozuru(f): 1:15am On Dec 24, 2005
@hot-angel:

I know, but that doesn't give him permission to treat me like a ho, feel me?

by the way, thanks for the greeting, merry xmas and happy new year to you too! grin
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by Outkast(f): 1:50am On Dec 24, 2005
I think disney captured it all in her post.That is unless chicky you weren't brought up in Naija.
My ex used to be like that with the public display of affection, I just didn't feel comfortable with it, everyone has their preference. Can you imagine walking down the street and your mum and your dad see you snogging eachother? ha! my father would send me to heaven quick. There are other ways you know.What's wrong with just holding hands? I wouldn't want to see people swapping spit when let's say I'm eating at a restaurant, they can get a room for that.
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by Smashing1(f): 8:20am On Dec 24, 2005
virozuru:

wow...

my boyfreind is obsessed with touching me im public. he puts his arm around my shoulder so that his hand can grab my breast. he also puts his hands inside the back of my jeans pocket. he does this all the time! once, he slapped my a$$ like five times on 5th and 34th st in manhattran, in front of EVERYONE!!!!! he continued to do in randomly!!!! undecided i was so embarrased, what should i do? help!!
I really dont agree with hot-angel that u shouldn't be embarrassed cos he's ur man. In my humble opinion there's ain't nada bad with 'affectionate' PDA but public 'breast grabbing', 'ass slapping' is definitely humilating.
The major difference between affectionate PDA and sexullly displays is that while one tells viewers that ur man loves u, the other simply says I "bang" her!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by IAH(f): 8:55am On Dec 24, 2005
Smashing!:

I really don't agree with hot-angel that u shouldn't be embarrassed because he's your man. In my humble opinion there's ain't nada bad with 'affectionate' PDA but public 'breast grabbing', 'ass slapping' is definitely humilating.
The major difference between affectionate PDA and sexullly displays is that while one tells viewers that your man loves u, the other simply says I "bang" her!!!!

Word! If someone does that to me in public, I would think he doesn't have respect for me.
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by slary(m): 10:10am On Dec 24, 2005
Hey if your guy touches you in the public isn't a crime. Common be happy.
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by goodguy(m): 11:04am On Dec 24, 2005
Smashing!:

I really don't agree with hot-angel that u shouldn't be embarrassed because he's your man. In my humble opinion there's ain't nada bad with 'affectionate' PDA but public 'breast grabbing', 'ass slapping' is definitely humilating.
The major difference between affectionate PDA and sexullly displays is that while one tells viewers that your man loves u, the other simply says I "bang" her!!!!
This is WORD!
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by legry(m): 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2005
chicky (f)
london

Re: My Boyfriend Likes Touching Me in Public
« #25 on: December 22, 2005, 07:51 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
legry that iz rather stupid of you sorry to say...if you don't understand the topic don't just talk because sensible people are talking...mind you as i said my boyfriend is everything i want in a guy without the things i don't want..so in reply to your question i can never cheat on him and hell no i am not and will never be ashamed of him..maybe your talking like this because your girlfriend is ashamed of you.don't even piss me of before i finish you on this forum...
[i][/i] Report to moderator Logged

this is so sad, is this what the Nairaland Forum has turned into, with verbal and insultive post thrown at individuals, sad sad sad. Now if i must point out my questions were very legitimate and any matured mind would see that, but i must point out to the administrator that post or replies like this is very improper and should not be tolorated SEUN i hope you are reading this.
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by Z4M4eva(f): 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2005
goodguy:

This is WORD!

I thought someone has said that before rolleyes smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by mide2(f): 11:47pm On Dec 24, 2005
It's really a good one and worths repeating a million times. So evry one, lets give it a go......I'll start, ''this is word'' (1) lol But frankly, it's WORD (enough for the wise)
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by Z4M4eva(f): 11:48pm On Dec 24, 2005
Whatever
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by goodguy(m): 11:53pm On Dec 24, 2005
@mide2, I really feel you. wink
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by Z4M4eva(f): 11:55pm On Dec 24, 2005
Whatever
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by virozuru(f): 7:17pm On Dec 25, 2005
undecided undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by BabyCakes(f): 12:28am On Dec 26, 2005
hahaaha! grin i think you ladies are hilarious! Chicky you need to be happy with what you have honey! have you ever been with a man who doesnt like any public show of affection? The grass is never greener on the other side! You can tell your man to tone it down a bit if you feel embarrassed, but my dear, enjoy it while you can because nothing lasts forever! I can guarantee you that if your man decides not to touch u in public, he wont do it in private either! men are like switches, either OFF or ON!
Re: My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection by Hotstepper(f): 5:31am On Dec 26, 2005
Babbycakes..i love ur write up..u r so hilarious..ma ribs were hurting of laughter..diz site is one heck of a placeeeee.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslim Girl Wearing Hijab Declares Herself The First Ever Nigerian P2rnstar / Busty Lagos Big Girls Parade Massive Boobs To Celebrate New Year (photos) / Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.