Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,102 members, 7,890,634 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:23 PM

I Believe Nigeria As A Country Is Crazy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Believe Nigeria As A Country Is Crazy. (432 Views)

Do You Still Believe Nigeria Will Get Better? / Reasons Why Spectators Believe Nigeria President Buhari Is An Impostor/ Clone / Do You Still Believe Nigeria Will Be Better After 2017 Experiences??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Believe Nigeria As A Country Is Crazy. by mekusboy4all(m): 12:14am On Oct 16, 2017
Yes am a Nigerian but from the recent and past happenings I can confidently say we are crazy. Our craziness knows no bounds and unfortunately we're happily enjoying it while it last. Welcome to a country that cares less for the citizenry. Welcome to a country where corruption, nepotism, tribalism is the other of the day. Everyone does as he/she pleases once you have a taste of power. Politics is now a dirtier game played by cabals of criminals. Yes we are all Nigerians and we are angry, happy, smiling and suffering. Let's don't go into the recent happenings in the south east by a group called the IPOB calling for referendum however they were given "phyton dance". Hahaha now we hear of crocodile smile at the south, boko haram at the north east, wahala here, wahala there.

Welcome to a country where someone will steal public funds and still be celebrated as a hero. I won't call names but I know fully well you guys know who and who. This is crazy. I love this country and I want it to stand however am afraid that more serious problems await for us in the near future. Folks we are really crazy believe me or not we are CRAZY!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Believe Nigeria As A Country Is Crazy. by proudlyYoruba(m): 2:04am On Oct 16, 2017
Yea capable of not any reasonable development. Nigeria is a jungle so be careful of the path of you tread and honourable Sir. What is ur contribution to this crazy society? Want to Bring Change to the Nation, Think, Rise and Do it. If you have any nor minute contribution to the country. You are àkọ́kọ́ of the crazies
Re: I Believe Nigeria As A Country Is Crazy. by mekusboy4all(m): 6:30am On Oct 16, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
Yea capable of not any reasonable development. Nigeria is a jungle so be careful of the path of you tread and honourable Sir. What is ur contribution to this crazy society? Want to Bring Change to the Nation, Think, Rise and Do it. If you have any nor minute contribution to the country. You are àkọ́kọ́ of the crazies
my friend it won't be wise if I brag on NL but I've contributed to the growth of this country and am still am. How many true Nigerians are really doing good without thinking of the other way round?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

D-8 Organisation Must Prioritise Investments In Member Countries – Buhari's / Nigerian Police Man Caught Demanding Dollar Bribe From A Man (pics, Video) / Who lied on Aburi between Ojukwu and Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.