Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,669 members, 7,938,028 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 03:55 PM

Unknown Man Spends 9 Months In A Hospital In Abuja After Losing His Memory.photo - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unknown Man Spends 9 Months In A Hospital In Abuja After Losing His Memory.photo (27472 Views)

Man Spends £1,500 Every Month To Stop Himself From Ageing (Photos) / Craziest Thing That Happened To You Or You Have Witnessed In A Hospital / Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Man Spends 9 Months In A Hospital In Abuja After Losing His Memory.photo by zombieHUNTER: 7:59am On Oct 16, 2017
modelmike7:

smh....
You are a tragedy already
grin grin grin
I love you too
Re: Unknown Man Spends 9 Months In A Hospital In Abuja After Losing His Memory.photo by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 16, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
Once we vote out buhari
He will regain his memory...

It's quite tragic

Not funny
Re: Unknown Man Spends 9 Months In A Hospital In Abuja After Losing His Memory.photo by Ritajovy(f): 8:01am On Oct 16, 2017
Ehyah!!
Be healed in Jesus Name!
Re: Unknown Man Spends 9 Months In A Hospital In Abuja After Losing His Memory.photo by kevoh(m): 8:03am On Oct 16, 2017
The provided picture is to far from viewing, the OP should have provided a full view of his face at least. undecided
Re: Unknown Man Spends 9 Months In A Hospital In Abuja After Losing His Memory.photo by bizza45: 8:06am On Oct 16, 2017
delishpot:

Why won't they claim him? If that was your father or brother would you say such a nasty thing? You guys just type Shii cos you are on internet or is it that Nigerian mothers have failed to raise their kids properly? Cos these days youths just act without thinking.

take a relax pill and cool your head joor, it was a silly joke I made .. besides is he your dad or bro, if he is not in anyway related to u, go lpack one side make I c road , person go come nairaland dey rant as if e no get anything to do
Re: Unknown Man Spends 9 Months In A Hospital In Abuja After Losing His Memory.photo by sirjomore(m): 8:08am On Oct 16, 2017
Who drop am for the hospital?
Re: Unknown Man Spends 9 Months In A Hospital In Abuja After Losing His Memory.photo by delishpot: 8:08am On Oct 16, 2017
bizza45:

take a relax pill and cool your head joor, it was a silly joke I made .. besides is he your dad or bro, if he is not in anyway related to u, go lpack one side make I c road , person go come nairaland dey rant as if e no get anything to do

So what if he is not related to me? Is that your silly principle? To only care about those related to you. Ewu Gambia. Did that post seem like a joke to you? They are helping a man reunite with his family it is not a joke. Stop being a jester on important matters.

He isn't my family, he isn't related to who created the post but they know the importance of family hence they trying to help him unlike you who would throw him out because he isn't from your household.
Re: Unknown Man Spends 9 Months In A Hospital In Abuja After Losing His Memory.photo by OlujobaSamuel: 8:17am On Oct 16, 2017
a sincere question, if there is a memory loss, does it affects mode of communication(language), if no, why?
https://www.nairaland.com/4118743/potentials-history-education-discipline-nigeria
Re: Unknown Man Spends 9 Months In A Hospital In Abuja After Losing His Memory.photo by bizza45: 8:18am On Oct 16, 2017
delishpot:

So what if he is not related to me? Is that your silly principle? To only care about those related to you. Ewu Gambia. Did that post seem like a joke to you? They are helping a man reunite with his family it is not a joke. Stop being a jester on important matters.

He isn't my family, he isn't related to who created the post but they know the importance of family hence they trying to help him unlike you who would throw him out because he isn't from your household.

paddy if wetin I talk dey vex u, go lick armpit
Re: Unknown Man Spends 9 Months In A Hospital In Abuja After Losing His Memory.photo by Dollabiz: 8:22am On Oct 16, 2017
Sad
Re: Unknown Man Spends 9 Months In A Hospital In Abuja After Losing His Memory.photo by brodalikeme(m): 8:26am On Oct 16, 2017
emeijeh:
Hhhmmmmm Amnesia

I wonder who has been footing the hospital bills

The guy below me is ready to spew trash.....
Just wait for it.

I'm sure the bills have grown so high that the hospital is looking for someone to come and bear the luabilities.
Anyone thinking of going to identify him should first check with the account section.
Re: Unknown Man Spends 9 Months In A Hospital In Abuja After Losing His Memory.photo by olowobaba10: 8:40am On Oct 16, 2017
IF THE MAN COULD NOT REMEMBER ANYTHING, WHY IS THE HOSPITAL CLAIMING TO HAVE TREATED HIM AND WANT TO DISCHARGE HIM?
Re: Unknown Man Spends 9 Months In A Hospital In Abuja After Losing His Memory.photo by Pat081: 8:41am On Oct 16, 2017
Easy thing to do is to inform d police all over Nigeria if dia is any information about any missing person
Re: Unknown Man Spends 9 Months In A Hospital In Abuja After Losing His Memory.photo by Diso60090(m): 8:43am On Oct 16, 2017
Notting dey do the guy he main problem na money if anyone fit help the guy go well abeg hush poppy confirm am if na real Gucci sick ness
Re: Unknown Man Spends 9 Months In A Hospital In Abuja After Losing His Memory.photo by Jonwesley(m): 8:44am On Oct 16, 2017
So all these 9 months, they kept him why didn't they annouce this and waiting until now. The relatives might have thought him dead by now since they lost contacts with him. Too bad for him and his family. May God heal him and us all. You can't tell what happens to you next.
Re: Unknown Man Spends 9 Months In A Hospital In Abuja After Losing His Memory.photo by Oloniyan(m): 8:48am On Oct 16, 2017
OlujobaSamuel:
a sincere question, if there is a memory loss, does it affects mode of communication(language), if no, why?
https://www.nairaland.com/4118743/potentials-history-education-discipline-nigeria
have you seen someone with total amnesia before? then you will know it does. they start from learning basic things which a toddler picks up naturally.
that of partial is reversible. my brother it's better imagined than experienced o. speaking from exp
Re: Unknown Man Spends 9 Months In A Hospital In Abuja After Losing His Memory.photo by talk2percy(m): 8:55am On Oct 16, 2017
Who then brought him to the hospital, or did he walk in there all by himself? The doctor should ask Buhari though, he will know the man.
Re: Unknown Man Spends 9 Months In A Hospital In Abuja After Losing His Memory.photo by Ahassani(m): 8:57am On Oct 16, 2017
whitebeard:
Ask doctor watin he do am.

keep quick the or i nack this one

Re: Unknown Man Spends 9 Months In A Hospital In Abuja After Losing His Memory.photo by martialkin(m): 9:00am On Oct 16, 2017
It's a trap... They are looking for the person that will pay his bills
Re: Unknown Man Spends 9 Months In A Hospital In Abuja After Losing His Memory.photo by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 9:21am On Oct 16, 2017
There has to be a clearer picture than this na. Full face pic.
Re: Unknown Man Spends 9 Months In A Hospital In Abuja After Losing His Memory.photo by Ursino(f): 9:52am On Oct 16, 2017
modelmike7:
One of the most crazy, bad and weird thing in life is memory loss.
Pray it never happen to anyone of us.
I just try to imagine how it feels sometimes!
I can't comprehend it.

How will I ever have a memory loss and forget Didier Drogba's last penalty kick For Chelsea FC in the Champions League final in 2012 and many other beautiful happenings in life?
Nooo, that I don't want to comprehend!!

FUNNY YOU!

That penalty kick that got Chelsea the trophy, right?

Your brain dey there!
Re: Unknown Man Spends 9 Months In A Hospital In Abuja After Losing His Memory.photo by abdulhamid0(m): 10:13am On Oct 16, 2017
Who paid for his bills, abi Nigerian hospital don start treat patients b4 payment.
Re: Unknown Man Spends 9 Months In A Hospital In Abuja After Losing His Memory.photo by abuaaliyah(m): 10:18am On Oct 16, 2017
free food for the man, i trust my country people
Re: Unknown Man Spends 9 Months In A Hospital In Abuja After Losing His Memory.photo by OlujobaSamuel: 11:44am On Oct 16, 2017
Oloniyan:

have you seen someone with total amnesia before? then you will know it does. they start from learning basic things which a toddler picks up naturally.
that of partial is reversible. my brother it's better imagined than experienced o. speaking from exp
Thanks. I do think about the possibility of having sound use of any language known to the person prior to having the amnesia.
God heal him soonest
Re: Unknown Man Spends 9 Months In A Hospital In Abuja After Losing His Memory.photo by Oloniyan(m): 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
OlujobaSamuel:

Thanks. I do think about the possibility of having sound use of any language known to the person prior to having the amnesia.
God heal him soonest

that's just the fact. look for something emotional or peculiar to him prior the amnesia and voila! but this works if not total but partial.
been there trust me.
Re: Unknown Man Spends 9 Months In A Hospital In Abuja After Losing His Memory.photo by ROYA54321: 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
you can make it today
dont depend on anybody
be the boss of your own

Re: Unknown Man Spends 9 Months In A Hospital In Abuja After Losing His Memory.photo by emajoe: 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
Confirm his surname if it's "IRAHUB" or reading IRAHUB from the end, (B....I) so he can be sent to ABUJA house somewhere.
Re: Unknown Man Spends 9 Months In A Hospital In Abuja After Losing His Memory.photo by Etianwanokon: 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
God please restore him.
Re: Unknown Man Spends 9 Months In A Hospital In Abuja After Losing His Memory.photo by whitebeard(m): 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ahassani:

keep quick the or i nack this one
so doctor cannot make mistake again..!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Italy Worst Hit In Europe As New Cases Emerge / Susan Okpe Released From COVID-19 Isolation Centre / Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.