Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,397 members, 7,881,442 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:42 PM

Biafra: US Lawyers To File Charges Against Buhari, Buratai At ICC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: US Lawyers To File Charges Against Buhari, Buratai At ICC (18043 Views)

Boko Haram: Soldiers Petition Buhari, Buratai Over 'Embezzlement' Of Allowances / Buratai At The Closing Ceremony Of Operation Crocodile Smile 2 In Port Harcourt / US Lawyers File Suit Against Buratai, Obiano For Extra-Judicial Killing Of Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: US Lawyers To File Charges Against Buhari, Buratai At ICC by Ngozi123(f): 2:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
All murderers should be punished so I pray that all of those involved in these injustices against these peaceful protesters will get their comeuppance soon.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: US Lawyers To File Charges Against Buhari, Buratai At ICC by str8talk1: 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
whateverkay:

We love igbos but we hate biafrans. Igbos are patriotic Nigerians while biafrans are treasonous people filled with hate and bile for the Nigerian state

I am a Biafran
Re: Biafra: US Lawyers To File Charges Against Buhari, Buratai At ICC by GODWIN78(m): 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
whateverkay:

No one is dividing anything. The igbo business men in lagos and other parts of Nigeria making their millions dont give a rat ass about biafra. Biafrans are frustrated people brainwashed by nnamdi kanu. We will never let anyone divide Nigeria. Together we stand divided we fall
your eye will clear when it will divide,Japan of Africa will emerge victoriously, those that laff and call us name,s will be ashamed,
save this post for reference purpose,

1 Like

Re: Biafra: US Lawyers To File Charges Against Buhari, Buratai At ICC by madridsta007(m): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
SmartyPants:

The UN Sec. Council is chock full of Nigeria's allies...

They will never approve any sanctions. Don't even dream of it.

lol.

In the world of politics, never say never. Trump and Brexit should have taught us that things are not always what they seem.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: US Lawyers To File Charges Against Buhari, Buratai At ICC by Yyeske(m): 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
madridsta007:

We are talking about sanctions from human rights abuses and not a deliberation for referendum, sir. These are two different things. Not sure the "US will always side Britain", sir. This is Trump's America, not Obama's, not Clinton's. Even Britain is not assured of Trump's support as regards BREXIT and certainly Trump did not support Britain in the Bombardier-Boeing current feud.

That said, Nigeria has struggled, unsuccessfully to gain international support of IPOB's proscription, from her West African neighbors let alone the world powers. What Nigeria seem not to understand is that 2017 is not 1967; there is a democratization of media and media sources in 2017. More Americans follow their news on Twitter and Facebook than the traditional mainstream media. If it was in 1967, when there were few and government owned media channels, it would have been easy. Today, it isn't. Enter 'IPOB' on Google and images of Biafra-genocide greets your screen. Enter 'Boko Haram', images of bomb victims and body counts greets your screen. These are serious countries that understand that understand and utilize research.

I understand what the Nigerian regime is trying to do and, if I were President, I probably would have done something similar. However, there are more intelligent and strategic ways to bring a temporal quietude to an ideology.
Continue consoling yourself and your likes about a so called ideology the international community doesn't recognize, if Catalonia with its parliament, representatives, recognized borders, autonomy etc are yet to be recognized by even the EU, you should know that Biafra is dead on arrival except you want a war.
The FG has no business with a hate filled group who delve on only hate

1 Like

Re: Biafra: US Lawyers To File Charges Against Buhari, Buratai At ICC by GODWIN78(m): 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
FrancisIgya:
What these whites fail to realise is that their intimidation through the so called ICCJ to tear Nigeria apart shall fail. They are rather drawing Nigeria closer to Russia, China and North Korea for the worse scenario to play out. Those jubilating over this development should know that the unity of Nigeria cannot be compromised by western threats.
shut up your mouth which unity,

1 Like

Re: Biafra: US Lawyers To File Charges Against Buhari, Buratai At ICC by madridsta007(m): 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
Yyeske:
Continue consoling yourself and your likes about a so called ideology the international community doesn't recognize, if Catalonia with its parliament, representatives, recognized borders, autonomy etc are yet to be recognized by even the EU, you should know that Biafra is dead on arrival except you want a war.
The FG has no business with a hate filled group who delve on only hate

LOL.

From discussing with logical reasoning, you descend without warning, to rants. I am not good at rants and insults.
Sad.
I thought you were better than this. My error.
Have a great day.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: US Lawyers To File Charges Against Buhari, Buratai At ICC by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ebimor96:

MALLAM, you are not just resident in Sokoto, you a son of the caliphate who just registered this handle today without attaching your Islamic signature, so that you can claim Yoruba.

We, the Biafrans understand this gimmicks you cow fvckers employ to keep the East coast and the West coast in perpetual political antagonism and enmity.

I am a full blooded Izon man from Rivers State.
My family, community and my humble self are Biafrans, fully committed to the Restoration of Biafra.

So take this message back to the Caliphate, that Biafrans have refused to be divided by your gimmicks of claiming Yoruba to attack the Biafrans.

AREWA ARE TERRORISTS

I'm from sapele in delta state. I just reside in sokoto at the moment. We are brothers and all we need is one Nigeria. Say no to biafra or restructuring
Re: Biafra: US Lawyers To File Charges Against Buhari, Buratai At ICC by degamemaster(m): 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
whateverkay:
Enough of this biafra thing. One Nigeria we shall remain
There is no hope in sight for your slavery deliverance . Sorry !
Re: Biafra: US Lawyers To File Charges Against Buhari, Buratai At ICC by Fucktensei: 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ebimor96:

MALLAM, you are not just resident in Sokoto, you a son of the caliphate who just registered this handle today without attaching your Islamic signature, so that you can claim Yoruba.

We, the Biafrans understand this gimmicks you cow fvckers employ to keep the East coast and the West coast in perpetual political antagonism and enmity.

I am a full blooded Izon man from Rivers State.
My family, community and my humble self are Biafrans, fully committed to the Restoration of Biafra.

So take this message back to the Caliphate, that Biafrans have refused to be divided by your gimmicks of claiming Yoruba to attack the Biafrans.

AREWA ARE TERRORISTS
I thought all ijaws were against Biafra
Re: Biafra: US Lawyers To File Charges Against Buhari, Buratai At ICC by Ebimor96: 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
Fucktensei:
I thought all ijaws were against Biafra

Your thoughts are different from reality.
Re: Biafra: US Lawyers To File Charges Against Buhari, Buratai At ICC by shallysgirl: 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nonsense. If you hate Biafrans, then you hate Igbos because like to OR not, believe it or not, Igbos are Biafrans.
It's like saying we love Yorubas but hate oduduwans.
whateverkay:

We love igbos but we hate biafrans. Igbos are patriotic Nigerians while biafrans are treasonous people filled with hate and bile for the Nigerian state

1 Like

Re: Biafra: US Lawyers To File Charges Against Buhari, Buratai At ICC by Fucktensei: 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ebimor96:

Your thoughts are different from reality.
surprising.. shocked
Re: Biafra: US Lawyers To File Charges Against Buhari, Buratai At ICC by degamemaster(m): 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
jrusky:
Hahahaha too funny post.

Wait a minute what did these people take Nigeria to be? Us Nigeria one of the American or UK annex?

A US lawyer isn't? That US lawyer is really mad, let him first sort out the demon called trump that is choking them.

And let that US idiot know fully well Nigeria is not America subject so he can go to hell.

Mr idiot BIAFRA US lawyer this is Nigeria internal affairs BIAFRA as a people has no issue with Buhari but it's one useless bastard a man at near 50 and still in his useless father's house that formed a useless help called IPOOH that has issue with Nigeria and Buhari dealt with him and not BIAFRA.

IPOOH and BIAFRA are not same please. Ojukwu, Nwazuruike, the East region are Biafra not IPOOH get that fact nobody chose Kanu or send Kanu to go and be so arrogant rude and be stupid so Mr US lawyer damn you.

Pls biko called me Afonja ok. But to join your embarrassing madness mbannu.
You see the kind of hate filled rubbish you just spewed here and when IPOB return same to you in greater quantity , you will start shouting IGBOS are hating you. It will soon clear in your eyes.
Re: Biafra: US Lawyers To File Charges Against Buhari, Buratai At ICC by Yyeske(m): 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
madridsta007:

LOL.

From discussing with logical reasoning, you descend without warning, to rants. I am not good at rants and insults.
Sad.
I thought you were better than this. My error.
Have a great day.
There was no insults in my post but facts
Re: Biafra: US Lawyers To File Charges Against Buhari, Buratai At ICC by msylva2147(m): 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
raker300:
buratai has been currently banned from USA and UK pending investigations..

By the time the investigations are concluded, arrest warrant will be issued.

No be chestbeating my guy..these are actual happenings
all na smoke no be today.
Re: Biafra: US Lawyers To File Charges Against Buhari, Buratai At ICC by Akiika: 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
raker300:
but in 2015, you and your folks wanted igbos out bah?

Seems “one nigeria” is only to your benefit

Igbo gave Jonathan a wholesale vote and it didn't help him re-elected. Technically your votes are useless. You are the worst region in forging any alliance and your votes aren't enough.
Re: Biafra: US Lawyers To File Charges Against Buhari, Buratai At ICC by adeolakemi: 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
diegwu01:
I am Ibo and Not biafran,
I am not filled with bile and hate and i don't pray for
the destruction on my country Nigeria.
There are millions like us hardworking and tolerant folks and not confused
or brainwashed by the criminal scam artist; Kanu
I am Yoruba but hate oduduwa I'm not a two faced sword and I ll wish to reunite with my brothers in Benin republic
Re: Biafra: US Lawyers To File Charges Against Buhari, Buratai At ICC by TeamSimple(m): 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
raker300:
buratai has been currently banned from USA and UK pending investigations..

By the time the investigations are concluded, arrest warrant will be issued.

No be chestbeating my guy..these are actual happenings
Same Buratai that received an award in England last month ?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: US Lawyers To File Charges Against Buhari, Buratai At ICC by CrtlAltDel: 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
adeolakemi:
I am Yoruba but hate oduduwa I'm not a two faced sword and I ll wish to reunite with my brothers in Benin republic
You hate oduduwa
Your father is an oduduwa
Therefore you hate your father…… omo ale jati jati…. Are sure no be your neigbour be your real father
Where is that guy that advertises DNA test on NL
grin grin grin
Re: Biafra: US Lawyers To File Charges Against Buhari, Buratai At ICC by honourhim: 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
whateverkay:

Presidency will never reach the south east until we are convinced that the level of patriotism in your region is high enough to consider. No one will ever hand over power to seccesionist minded people. It's like a mad man smoking in a gas station

You have displayed high level hypocrisy. In your previous post you said you love igbos bla bla bla.. But here your post has shown that you lied.

A good number of us Igbos are not keen about producing President. We want a good leader that make the environment friendly for us to thrive in our endeavours. Notice that igbos are not good in politics. Common to go and get voters card is a problem. Coming out to vote on election day is another problem. That's why you can't see under aged voters lining up to get voters card in the east as we see in the north.

The north have ruled for over forty years with nothing to show for it in terms of human capacity building. Atiku recently told us how you people are still living mud houses while we ve moved on.
Re: Biafra: US Lawyers To File Charges Against Buhari, Buratai At ICC by adeolakemi: 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

You hate oduduwa
Your father is an oduduwa
Therefore you hate your father…… omo ale jati jati…. Are sure no be your neigbour be your real father
Where is that guy that advertises DNA test on NL
grin grin grin
e pain this Muslim like anagyl injection hmmm kpele not my fault nairaland has crowned you NAIRALAND NUMBER ONE OFFICIAL TOUTTTT
Re: Biafra: US Lawyers To File Charges Against Buhari, Buratai At ICC by CrtlAltDel: 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
adeolakemi:
e [s]pain this Muslim like anagyl injection hmmm kpele not my fault nairaland has crowned you NAIRALAND NUMBER ONE OFFICIAL TOUTTTT[/s]
Again, where is that DNA guy, this one na outcome of quickie from 4 diffrent neighbours and the hemaphrodite don use left hand describe him papa house cheesy grin grin
Re: Biafra: US Lawyers To File Charges Against Buhari, Buratai At ICC by Yusman316(m): 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
Adduce:

I actually prefer to read comments and do almost all I can not to comment but ur perpetual ignorance eludes me...IGBOS are BIAFRANS and BIAFRANS are IGBOS .Wheather great or small, fat or thin...they are all the same people wit the same vision. Wheather u agree or not is strictly ur cup of coffe. Don't be deceived by what the POLITICIANS say, for the say one thing and do another behind. The climax is almost at hand and greater ones will rise because its in the heart of the people already even the kids...an ELEPHANT never forgets. Only time will tell the future but it must surely come!!!
Rise from where again? We thought nnamdi kanu was the real deal
Re: Biafra: US Lawyers To File Charges Against Buhari, Buratai At ICC by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
honourhim:

You have displayed high level hypocrisy. In your previous post you said you love igbos bla bla bla.. But here your post has shown that you lied.

A good number of us Igbos are not keen about producing President. We want a good leader that make the environment friendly for us to thrive in our endeavours. Notice that igbos are not good in politics. Common to go and get voters card is a problem. Coming out to vote on election day is another problem. That's why you can't see under aged voters lining up to get voters card in the east as we see in the north.

The north have ruled for over forty years with nothing to show for it in terms of human capacity building. Atiku recently told us how you people are still living mud houses while we ve moved on.

All i know is that biafra will never come. Igbos will remain Nigerians
Re: Biafra: US Lawyers To File Charges Against Buhari, Buratai At ICC by poseidon12: 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
Good. This is the way to go with the barbarians we have here in Nigeria. International legal way.
Re: Biafra: US Lawyers To File Charges Against Buhari, Buratai At ICC by Dedetwo(m): 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Who is Bruce Fein ,same Fein has ignored Bush, Putin & Assad….. No be only soup… Bruce Fein is a nobody, which court… ICC? cheesy grin
[img]https://politicsofjustice.files./2012/02/world-justice-icc.jpg[/img]

I guess you issue understanding the differences between change of government and self-determination.
Re: Biafra: US Lawyers To File Charges Against Buhari, Buratai At ICC by Dedetwo(m): 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
whateverkay:

All i know is that biafra will never come. Igbos will remain Nigerians

You need to grow some brains. There will be a Republic of Igbo land or Biafra sooner than later.
Re: Biafra: US Lawyers To File Charges Against Buhari, Buratai At ICC by chineduemmao: 12:17am On Oct 17, 2017
Malawian:
Operation Crocodile Smile 2 Live in Orile, Lagos. I wa almost picked up right inside my shop by 5-6 Army guys. They even picked up an Igbo guy that sells food in the very restaurant that i ate this morning.
why? how? explain more pls!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obiano Procures 315 Drums Chemical Foam AFFF Tridol For State Fire Service / 2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu / Why We’re Embarking On Indefinite Strike – Organised Labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.